Chapter 1

I want BOYFRIEND to be my BOYFRIENDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a Thursday morning when she woke up with a smile on her face. Of course, she would be happy for it is her birthday. She checked her phone and found a message from her best friend. She quickly got dressed and wore a pink floral dress and white sneakers. After she finished changing her clothes, she stuffed her bag with her phone and got out and went downstairs.

“Hi! Sohyun,” She smiled at her best friend who was waiting for her. She immediately hugged her.

“Happy birthday, Yoojung,” Sohyun greeted her and gave her a medium-sized box.

“Thank you, but what is this?” She asked and shook the box.

“Hmm. Infinite’s album,” Sohyun smiled, Yoojung immediately beamed and jumped around.

“Thank you so much, Sohyun,” She hugged her best friend again.

“Let’s go to the mall,” Yoojung suggested.

“Sure, let’s eat there and surf some music videos,” Sohyun added.

 “YEAH !!” Yoojung immediately agreed.

They hurriedly went to the mall and went to a familiar coffee shop owned by Yoojung’s family.

“Sohyun, please order one cappuccino and one slice of chocolate cake for me? And you choose what you want, I’ll pay,” Yoojung smiled.

“Of course birthday girl and you don’t have to pay, like duh, this is your family’s shop,” Sohyun chuckled.

As Yoojung waited for Sohyun she came across a video, Boyfriend – Water Floor Teaser.

“Sohyun,” She shouted

“WHAT!!??? You’re so loud. Lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter