Friend Zoned

Dating A Kingka?!?!

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Mi Yung was running to her English class, embarrassed from the event that happened moments before. The bell suddenly rang.

"Damn it, I better get to class." Mi Yung swore under her breath. She picked up her pace. She took a deep breath and walked into class. All eyes were on her.

Why did I walk in when the lesson starts! Mi Yung shouted in her head. 

"So you must be Mi Yung the transfer from SM Academy!" The teacher exclaimed. Everyone oooed and aaaahed. "If some of you didn't know, SM Academy is one of the most prestigious schools in the country!" 

"Why did she transfer to this kind of school?" "She looks really smart!" "Wow she's cute!" The class whispered all kinds of things.

"U-Umm, I'm Mi Yung, 15 years old! Please take care of me!" She then bowed towards her class mates.

"Mi Yung skipped two grades. She's the youngest amongst you all. If she needs help I expect you to give it to her." The teacher said. 

"You expect us to watch over the runt?" Someone scoffed in the back of the room.

"ZELO!" The teacher yelled, staring at Zelo with fierce eyes. Zelo raised his arms up, sort of like he was surrendering.

"I'm just saying, a new girl comes and you expect us all to watch over her." 

"ZELO DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL! 1 HOUR!" The teacher yelled.

"B-But.." Zelo said, slightly getting up from his seat.

"Wanna make it two hours?" The teacher dared, folding her arms.

"No ma'am." He replied in defeat slumping down in his seat. Mi Yung chuckled under her breath.

"Mi Yung, you can sit right there next to the blonde." The teacher pointed to where my seat was.

 


LUHAN'S P.O.V.

After I retrieved my pen I headed to first class, english. Jin Yung kept clinging to me.

"Umm.. You can let go of me now." I said a little agitated. "Don't you have classes to get to?"

"But Oppa, I want to spend time with you!" She whined.

God, this girl is really starting to piss me off! 

"Well I have to get to class I don't want to be late." I yanked her off my arm. Jin Yung sighed in defeat.

"Fine then...I'll just come right back to you anyway." She said the last part, quietly.

"What did you just say?" I asked curiously.

She waved her hands in front of her face, trying to look cute, but it didn't look good when she did it. "No it's nothing! Just talking to myself!"

"Okay then. Bye." I said waving my hands as I headed to English. When I walked into class, the first thing I noticed were girls giggling and blushing. I took a seat and then set my stuff next to me.

"That's my seat." I heard someone say behind me. When I turned around I saw a girl. She had her bag slung over her shoulder and she didn't look happy.

"There are plenty of seats open. You don't need this seat." I said defending myself. She chuckled.

BAM

I was on the floor. The girl pushed me off the chair.

"OWWW! What did you do that for?!" I yelled at her. She ignored me and took the seat. The bell rang. I found another seat in the middle. There was an empty seat beside me, but before anyone could try to move to that seat the teacher came in.

"SIT! The seat you are currently sitting on will be permanent until the semester is over!" The teacher remarked.

All the girls started whining. Then the door suddenly flew open. There stood the girl I had bumped into in the hallway. She was panting like she was rushing for class. 

She introduced herself, her name was Mi Yung.

Mi Yung. I said to yourself. That's a cute name. I guess I was zoned out for the whole entire time, because I finally snapped back into reality when Mi Yung took a seat next to me. I stared at her. She had fair skin, big brown eyes, and her brown hair was tousled. She caught me staring at her.

"Enjoying the view?" She smirked. "I would like it if you stopped."

I blushed and looked at the front. "I w-wasn't staring." I stammered.

"Considering the way you replied I think you were." She said not giving any eye-contact.

"I'm sorry. I mean for like bumping into you in the hallway. I didn't have the chance to say sorry." I said. She straightened her back.

"What? I couldn't hear you?" She said.

"I'm sorry." I replied a little louder.

"What?" She asked again, cupping a ear.

"I'M SORRY!" I yelled.

"HEY BLONDIE SHUT IT!" The teacher yelled back at me. I got up and apoligized.

"You got me in trouble!" I said to Mi Yung when I seated back down.

"Now we're even!" She smiled. "Let's start all over! My name is Mi Yung. Nice to meet you." She placed her hand out towards me. I smiled back.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Luhan." You took her hand and shook it. 

"Let's be good friends." She said with a toothy grin. You stopped smiling.

Yeah... 

              friends


FRIENDZONED! lol! Well I had fun writing this one! See you guys later!! I did some swear words because they are in high school! Thought it would make it sound better! 

~Sea

8/3/2013