New School, New Surprises

Dating A Kingka?!?!

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

 

"Miss Mi Yung, wake up." Ms. Sung (the maid) said to Mi Yung while shaking her in attempt to wake her up. "Miss Mi Yung, please wake up!" Ms. Sung said, slightly raising her voice.

"Five more minutes please." Mi Yung said tiredly, while patting Ms. Sung on the face thinking it was her alarm clock. Ms. Sung just stood there surpised by Mi Yung's action.

"What are we going to do with this girl..." Ms. Sung said quietly, while leaving the room and coming back shortly after with an air horn. 

"HOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKK." The horn blared as Ms. Sung held the button down.

"I'M AWAKE!" Mi Yung jumped out of her bed, realizing what had just happened. Then she sat down on her bed. "Ms. Sung, why must you wake me up in the weirdest ways?" Mi Yung said tiredly while rubbing her eyes.

"There wasn't any other choice. It was either this or pour cold water on you, which means I would have to dry your sheets and clothing later on." 

Mi Yung groaned, "Why does it have to be like this every single morning?" She got up and started getting ready for her first day of school.

Mi Yung's P.O.V.

I waved my hand towards the door, dismissing Ms. Sung. Then I headed to my bathroom and took a shower. When I finished I looked at the clock, seeing that I had plenty of time to get ready. I changed into my new school uniform.

This looks 10x better than my old uniform. Atleast there's one good thing from moving and transerfering schools. I realizing what I just thought about and shook my head. No, no Mi Yung, there is nothing good about moving and transfering schools. 

I violently shook my head trying to silence the bickering that was going on in my head. As I grabbed my bookbag and placed my brightest smile on my face, I headed towards the dining room.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Mi Yung walked down the stairs with a bounce in every step.

"My girl looks quite happy to start her first day of school at her new school." Her dad said, while drinking some tea and watching the news.

"Yes father, I am sooo pleased to move away from my best friends, my school and the house I used to live in since I was born." Mi Yung replied to her dad in a sarcastic tone.

"Hun, you know that's not the way you talk to your father." Her mother said, descending from the stairs in business clothing and her brown hair in a bun. Mi Yung bowed towards her mother. Her mom smiled and patted Mi Yung's head. Her eyes were cresent shaped with slight wrinkles at the ends.

"You should get going sweetie, I don't want you being late on the first day of school. Your little sister is waiting in the limousine." Mi Yung's mother said, escorting her to the door.

Mi Yung left and then scurried into the limousine, sitting beside her sister.

"HE IS SO GORGEOUS!!!" Mi Yung's little sister, Su Min, squealed while watching a music video on her iPad.

"Who is?" Mi Yung said scooting to her sister in interest.

"Kris from the group EXO!!!" Su Min said excitedly, while jumping up and down on the seat.

Su Min was watching the music video Wolf from her iPad. While Mi Yung was watching along with her sister, a boy popped up that caught her attention. Mi Yung blushed upon staring at the handsome lad.

"Who is that boy?" Mi Yung asked while pausing the video and scrolling to the part where he sang his part.

"Him? Oh that's Luhan." Su Min replied. "He is pretty cute too!"

"Lu-Han" Mi Yung said, spacing the syllables apart. 

"Girls, look at the news!" The chauffeur said, while pressing a button which lowers the mini television that comes out of the roof.

"Breaking News! The boy band EXO, has recently transferred to Seoul High!" The female news anchor said, covering one ear because of the screaming girls in the background.

" No. Way." Su Min said.

Mi Yung stared at the screen with slightly open.

"Miss Mi Yung this is your stop! Seoul High." The limo driver said.

I am going to be in school with the group EXO?!?! Mi Yung thought.


Okay Readers! That was the first chapter! I will maybe update later today or tommorow. Sorry if this chapter is short! LoL. I like how this turned out though! Stay tuned for more!

~Sea 7/30/2013