Teen Top (틴탑) Niel (니엘)

Kpop-oreo16 Scenario Collection

Setting: He's in the hospital because he had a car accident and he hasn't woken up yet because he is unconscious.

 

       You enter to the room and noticed him sleeping. You felt like if your heart was going to pop out of your chest. You walk to his bed and sat at the edge, holding his hand. "Please wake up." your voice cracked a little holding back your tears becaus eit hurt you looking at him like this. "You should rest a little, I know we didn't expect him to be like this either. But the doctor said that  it's nothing bad. He just needs to wake up. __________-ah we will stay with him." You move your head in desagreement. "No, ChunJi, I'm staying. " The other mebers agreed and you stayed with him. The next morning you woke up sleeping in a chair with you head resting on th bed. You hold Niel's hand again and start talking to him. "Wake up" you say putting away some hair from his forehead, so you can see his eyes. "Please, please, please, please..." You start tearing up a little, resting your head on the bed. "It's O.K I'm fine now." "No you're not. You're on a bed unconscious and, and... What The F***!!??" You say surprised and reacted to it by standing up in shock. :)                                                                                                     ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   Maybe this is not the best one and i found it kind of short but i have some others. Btw this one and two othe more scenarios are posted on Tumblr. ENJOY!!