Chapter 3 ~ 8 - 13 & 10 - 15

Through the Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--After 1 year--

 

Its Hyukjae’s 1st day of school again and he is now in Grade 2. But as of right now he is too concentrated on cutely glaring at his desk to notice that his two best friends were already beside him.

 

*poke* *poke*

 

The two boys poked Hyukjae’s cheeks on each side but still no response.

 

So the boys looked at each other and made a silent conversation with one another before taking a deep breath.

 

“1..2…3.. YAH LEE HYUKJAE!!” They shouted at each side of Hyukjae’s ears shocking the boy because of their loud voices.

 

“wh—wha—What?! Why’d you guys do that!!” The frightened boy said with tears starting to from in his eyes making his two friends panic seeing the forming tears. So the two of them quickly squished their crybaby best friend in between them in a hug.

 

“Sorry Hyukkie~ We just wanted to get your attention” The bunny boy named Sungmin said.

 

“Hes right Hyukkie ah~ you were ignoring us~” The boy with the dolphin voice who was no other than Junsu said.

 

“Arasso..I understand. Its just that Hae hyung is no longer in our building so I wont get to see him during breaks anymore since hes now in middle school” Hyukjae pouted once again remembering that his Hae hyung was in a different division of the school.

 

“aww.. don’t think like that Hyukkie~ Hes still near us and you guys still go to school together right?” Sungmin said.

 

“But were not going to go home together anymore since he will be having club activities” Hyukjae whined.

 

“you can’t do anything about that Hyuk ah,, DOnghae hyung and his friends are 5 years older than us.” Junsu said.

 

Hyukjae sighed because that will forever be a fact.

 

“fine fine~” Hyukjae said just as the bell rand and his two friends sat at each side of his.

 

The day went by with Hyukjae still somewhat sulking because his Hae hyung is a middle school stufent now.

 

And when it was dismissal time, his mother was already there to pick him up.

 

“Hyukkie,, cmon lets go home now” Eunhee said to his son who was slowly walking to her.

 

“neh omma”

 

“Cheer up baby. Well be walking home so we will3 pass by the middle school soccer field so lets go greet Hae hyung ok?” she said.

 

“Jinjja omma?!” Hyukjae looked up to his mother hearing what he just said.

 

It didn’t take long before they were passing by the fence of the middle school soccer field where Donghae was currently training.

 

Just at the right time, the team was currently taking a break and Hyukjae saw that Donghae was sitting with some of his friends.

 

“Hae hyung~!” He shouted to get Donghae’s attention

 

Hearing a certain voice, DOnghae looked to the direction where he think it came from and immediately smiled seeing Hyukjae on the other side.

 

He got up and went to the boy and his mother.

 

“Hello Eunhee omma” Donghae greeted.

 

“Hae hyung~”

 

“And hello to you too Hyukkie. You going home now?~”

 

“Neh..but I  still want to go with Hae hyung” Hyukjae pouted.

 

“Aww.. Im sorry Hyukkie. Hae hyung’s somehow going to be busy starting from now on. Forgive Hae hyung neh?” Donghae asked bending down a bit to be the same level as Hyukjae.

 

“But,, but”—Hyukjae

 

“But I promise baby Hyukkie that whenever I have free time I will spend it with you ok??” Donghae said trying to cheer up the boy.

 

“Hae hyung promise?” Hyukjae asked with his puppy eyes.

 

“Neh neh~ Hae hyung promise with all his heart. And Hae hyung will do anything as long as it is for my Hyukkie” Donghae reassured and made a small smile appear on Hyukaje’s face.

 

Eunhee just smiled at the two in front of her.

 

“come close Hyukkie” Donghae said reaching his hand to the other side through the spaces of the fence and cupped Hyukjae’s cheek and pulling him closer to give him a quick peck.

 

“now smile Hyukkie..ok?”

 

To that, Hyukjae imeediately grinned and made his Hae hyung come closer as well to also give him a quick peck on the cheek.

 

“now behave and be a good boy ok?? And Hae hyung will train to be the best soccer played in the world for Hyukkie.”

 

“neh Hae hyung! Hae hyung is the best in the world!” “Bye bye Hae hyung~!”

 

Hyukjae and Eunhee waved good bye to Donghae and finally went on their way home.

 

“you see Hyukkie baby? Hae hyung will atill find time to spend with you so lets s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter