Chapter 2 ~ 7 - 12

Through the Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--After 2 years--

 

“But omma~!! I don’t want to go to school~” a seven year old Lee Hyukjae whined at his mom while hugging her legs signaling that he really doesn’t want to go.

 

“Why baby? You didn’t whine like this when you were going to daycare though” his mother asked.

 

“But daycare is different omma~ Daycare is fun but being a grade 1 student will be boring~!! I really don’t want to omma~!!” Hyukjae whined even more.

 

“But don’t you want to be smart like Haehae hyung?” Eunhee said taking a different method to make his son agree to go to school.

 

“hmmm…will it make me as smart as Haehae?” Hyukjae pouted.

 

“neeh baby, and its supposed to be Hae HYUNG, Hyukkie” She replied.

 

“Don’t want to” Hyukjae said pouting not liking the idea

 

Before Eunhee could convince making Hyukjae call Donghae his hyung, the door bell rang stopping the conversation of the mother and son.

 

And after hearing their doorbell. Hyukjae quickly ran to the door excitedly.

 

“Haehae!!” Hyukjae shouted jumping into Donghae’s arms.

 

“Hi Hyukkie baby~” Donghae said squishing Hyukjae in his embrace

“Ughh..Hyukkie can’t breath Haehae~” Hyukjae said struggling from Donghae’s hug.

 

“aww,, Hyukkie don’t like Haehae’s hugs anymore?” Donghae pouted at the young boy acting like he was hurt while he loosened his arms around the boy but still kept a tight hold on him.

 

“mnoooo~ Hyukkie loves hae hyung’s hugs just let Hyukkie breath Haehae” Hyukjae replied nuzzling his face to Donghae’s twelve year old body.

 

“nehh~nehh~ and Hae hyung loves Hyukkie’s hugs as well” Donghae smiled.

 

“Donghae can you convince Hyukkie to go to school? He keeps whining at me that he doesn’t want to go.” Eunhee said interrupting the two’s hugging session at the door.

 

“Neeh auntie~”

 

“Now Hyukkie baby..you must go to school ok?”—Donghae

 

“but whhhhhhyyy~ its so boring Haehae!”

 

“Don’t you want to make Hae hyung and your parents proud Hyukkie?” Donghae asked.

 

Hyukjae nodded his head in response.

 

“then you must go to school and get high grades so that Hyukkie will make everyone that loves him proud of him ok??” Donghae said keeping eye level with Hyukjae.

 

“Hmmm, fine” Hyukjae muttered, puffing his cheeks in defeat. Then brying his face to DOnghae’s neck because he was sulking.

 

“Thank you Donghae” EUnhee said to the boy smiling in relief that his stubborn son finally agreed to going to school. It hasn’t even been 2 months since he started and the boy already refused to go again.

 

“no problem auntie” DOnghae replied smiling.

 

“I told you DOnghae you can just call me omma as well since we are practically family” Eunhee said smiling.

 

“Omma’s right Haehae~! Your family!” Hyukjae said lifting his face from Donghae’s chest.

 

“ok Eunhee omma” Donghae said to Hyukjae’s mother.

 

“Yeaayy~!! Haehae is family!!”

 

Donghae and Eunhee just smiled at the Hyukja’s antics.

 

~

 

After a few minutes after their conversation, Donghae was the one who walked with Hyukjae to school. Since the both of them were both in the same elementary school.

 

Hyukjae was in Grade 1 while Donghae was in grade 6. Their mothers allowed them to walk to school together since it was only a ten minute walk and their neighborhood was very safe.

 

So on their way to school. Hyukjae and DOnghae were holding hands while Hyukjae was swinging them and singing different songs on their walk.

 

DOnghae just kept quiet the whole time and just listened to his Baby Hyukkie’s singing.

 

~at school~

 

Donghae walked with Hyukjae up until they were in front of the 1-1 classroom. And when they finally arrived at the door. Donghae bent down to be at the same height as Hyukjae.

 

“Ok Hyukkie, Hae hyung needs to go now ok?” – Donghae

 

Hyukjae pouted as a response since his hyung was already going to leave him already.

 

“but Haehae~ Hyukkie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter