Chapter 1 ~ 3 - 8 & 5 - 10

Through the Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a bright morning in a house filled with warmth and happiness. Two women were chatting happily on the porch while having an afternoon tea while the son of the other named Lee Donghae was playing in the yard.

 

“Ahh…” One of the women said.

 

“Whats wrong Eunhee?!” Asked the other woman alarmed because her friend was after all pregnant with her first child.

 

“Haeji ah..I think my water just broke” the one named Eunhee seid.

 

“Oh my God! We need to get you to the hospital!” Haeji yelled frantically.

 

“Dongjun ah! Get the car!” Haeji yelled at her husband who was inside the house.

 

“What what? Why?” Dongjun came out the house looking panicked at hearing his wife’s voice.

 

“Pabo! I told you to get the car ready! Eunhee’s water just broke!” She yelled.

 

“ok ok!” He ran straight to the car.

 

After a while they safely got Eunhee inside the car. With a confused little Donghae with them.

 

~

 

-At the hospital-

 

“Taehyuk! Your wife’s in the delivery room! She’s giving birth right now!” Dongjun yelled at the phone because his bestfriend was currently in a meeting.

 

“Bo?, ok ok..Im on my way” Taehyk said on the other line before ending the call.

 

~

 

It didn’t take long for Taehyuk to get to the hospital. And there he saw his two friend outside he delivery room with Donghae in the middle.

 

“Oh my Goodness! I thought itd be next week. Im glad I made it” He said breathlessly in front of his two friends.

 

“Now now..catch your breath first Taehyuk ah.. you need to be presentable to face your wife and newborn baby” Dongjun said smiling at him.

 

In less than five minutes the door to the delivery room opened and a nurse came out and told that they could come in and see the Eunhee and the newborn.

 

When they came in, they saw Eunhee lying in bed with a baby boy in her arms.

 

“Taehyuk ah, look its our baby” She said softly once she saw her husband.

 

“neh Eunhee” Taehyuk said coming closer to his wife and son.

 

Then Dongjun and Haeji came in with Donghae being carried by Dongjun so that he could see the baby as well.

 

“uncle Taehyuk..whats his name?” Donghae asked his uncle.

 

The husband and wife looked at each others eyes having a silent agreement with one another.

 

“Hyukjae” they both said at the same time.

 

“I like the name!” Donghae smiled.

 

“Donghae ah,, are you going to take care of Hyukjae as well?” Haeji asked her son.

 

“neehh omma~” the boy beamed.

 

Then Dongjun sat Donghae down on the bed because he wanted to look closer at baby Hyukjae.

 

Donghae same closer to Hyukjae and held Hyukjae’s little hand that quickly latched onto his finger tightly like not wanting to ever let go.

 

“Hyukjae ah you have a good grip neh? Don’t worry I will never leave you and will always be by your side.. Little baby Hyukjae~ I will be the best hyung you will ever have! I will always protect you neeh~?” Donghae beamed making the four a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter