Chapter 4 ~ 13 - 18

Through the Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--After 3 years--

Hyukjae is now 13 years old and is currently a 1st yr middle school student while Donghae is already 18 and is a 3rd yaear graduating high school student.

Hyukjae is now used to his new routines as a middle school student. At first he was sad because Junsu wasnt in the same class as him and Sungmin But happy nontheless for getting a new friend from Junsu's class,

--October--

~Lunch Break~

The trio of friends were happily eating together with their new friend Ryeowook, He was very shy at first but it didnt take long for him to be comfortable around the three goof balls. And they came to find out that Ryeowook was actually a year younger than them.

"Woah..I still cant believe you're younger than us Ryeowook,, yo're so smart!" Junsu said while jolding his and Ryeowooks quizzes earlier.

"No Im not" Ryeowook said.

"But look! you're results are so far from mine!" Junsu said pointing at their papers.

"Junsu,, Everyone's grades are higher than your's" Sungmin joked making Hyukjae and Ryeowook burst out laughing.

"Aww,, don't pout Suuu~ you know we love you~" Hyukjae said hugging Junsu tightly.

It didnt rake longer than three minutes for Hyukjae to finish drinking his strawberry milk while his three other friends continued on chatting with one another not minding their quiet friend.

Hyukjae just pouted and continued on staring at his now empty carton wishfully thinking that if he stared at it long enough it would magicallt be full again.

"Stop glaring at the poor carton Hyukkie, just go buy another one" Sungmin said finally noticing why Hyukjae was so quiet.

"But I don't have any money Minnie~" Hyukjae whined.

"Bwoh?? Wae?? where is your allowance?? its just monday Hyuk" Junsu asked

"I left it at home so that I won't be tempted to spend it" Hyukjae casually replied.

"why?" His friends asked.

But Hyukjae just kept quiet and continued on staring at his empty carton making his friends wonder why their strawberry addicted friend  didn't want to spend any money

Hyukjae got shaken out of his concentration when something cold was pressed against his cheek, and when he turned around he came face to face with a smiling angel who was wearing his high school blazer.

"hi Donghae hyung" three greeted smiling at the older boy.

"Hi guys" DOnghae replied while taking a seat next to Hyukjae.

"Hae hyung!" Hyukjae said happily hugging Donghae.

"Hello to you too" Donghae said returning the boy's tight hug.

"Are all of these for me Hae hyung?" Hyukaje asked hopefully looking at Donghae with his puppy eyes seeing 5 cartons of strawberry milk and a slice of his favorite strawberry cheese cake.

"Of course!" he replied.

"thank you Hae hyung!" Hyukjae said giving a thank you kiss on Donghae's cheek than starting to open one of the milks.

"Anything for my baby Hyukkie"

"so what are you doing here in the Middle school building hyung?" Sungmin asked Donghae who was hugging the boy who was now lost in his strawberry world.

"Well you guys know that siwon is the student council president right? and I am the Vice. well siwon had to go talk about something with the heads of the middle school department and I just got dragged along. in less than 5 minutes through their talk I left since I wasn't eve really needed there which is why I came by here to bring these treats to Hyukkie" Donghae explained then opening his mouth to receive the piece of strawberry cheese cake Hyukjae was offering him.

"Ohh,, ok" The three nodded with 'O' shaped mouths making Donghae smile at the cute action.

"well, I gotta go now guys, Siwon just texted me saying that we need to head back now" Donghae said standing up making Hyukjae frown.

"Bye Donghae hyung" The three said smiling at their kind hyung.

"And when Donghae finally faced Hyukjae he came to see that he has a cute frown on his face.

"Stop frowning and give me a smile okay? I promise I will come over later and spend more time with you" Donghae said then giving Hyukjae a soft kiss on the forehead a habi he got used to doing to Hyukjae making Hyukjae immediately smile.

"Neh Hae hyung. bye bye~" Hyukjae said giving Donghae  a quick goodbye kiss on his cheek.

When Donghae was already gone, Hyukjae continued to indulge himself in his strawberry heaven. completely oblivious to the conversation his friends were having.

"I can't believe that Hyukjae still keeps on denying the face that he likes Donghae hyung more than what he thinks" Junsu whispered making the other two nod in agreement.

"He even shares his dea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter