Chapter 7 ~ 20 - 25 & 22 - 27

Through the Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---After 2 years---

~Donghae P.O.V~

I’m on my way to Seoul University from work to pick up my baby and spend the day together relaxing since his today is the last day of his final exams for this semester.

I pull up in front of the school and wait for a few more minutes for his classes to finish.

And in no time at all, I see him walking through the gates with both Junsu and Sungmin and some other guys who I am not that familiar with but I know that are his friends.

But I can’t help but glare at one guy whose been eyeing my baby in a way that only I should be looking at my baby with. And without further delay I quickly made my way to them and right behind my unsuspecting boyfriend and wrapping my arms around his waist startling him.

“Hae!” He scolded and slapped my arm but couldn’t help the smile on his face.

“Whose this Hyuk?” The guys who was eyeing my baby asked and not to mention he was sizing me up.

“I am Lee Donghae and I am Hyukjae’s boyfriend” I said with a smile even though in reality I want to punch his foreign like princely face.

I’m not surprised that my Hyukkie’s new college friends don’t know me even though he’s already in his second year since I have been really busy being the vice president for our company and today is the first time I was actually able to pick up and surprise Hyukkie right after his classes instead of him surprising me at work.

And hearing the word boyfriend come out of my mouth the guy’s face turns to glaring at me and my hand around Hyukjae’s waist  to which Junsu and Sungmin giggled to.

“oh just give it up Nichkhun. Hyukjae and Donghae hyung have been together as a couple for 2 years and have literally together ever since Hyukjae was born since theip parents are close friends as well” Junsu said slapping the guy’s back along with sungmin.

The Nichkhun guy sighed hearing this.

“Don’t worry Khunnie, I know that the one you like is really Wooyoung so as a concolation let me tell you a secret. The truth is Wooyoung has liked you since we were all freshmen” Hyukkie said while still in my arms.

“Jinjja??” The guy asked with wide eyes.

“Yes, really it’s because Wooyoung likes to keep rambling about you while in dance practice” Junsu and Sungmin said in unison.

“If you guys don’t mind, I will be taking Hyukkie now” I said and waved goodbye taking Hyukkie with me straight to my car.

 

~

 

The drive back home didn’t take too long. And when I say home, I mean my own house because I moved out of my parent’s place ever since I became the vice president of our company and Hyukkie sometimes stays overnight at my place. Either to relax or help with his studies.

“You’re not busy today Hae?” Hyukkie asked snuggling to me while we were watching Despicable me 2 right after we watched part 1 since Hyukkie loves the minions”

“nope~” I said popping the ‘P’ and snuggling to his now blue hair.

“hyukkie, are you sure that its ok with the university that you keep coloring you hair?”  I asked him.

“Yes, they said that it was ok” He answered snuggling closer to me but not taking his eyes off of the T.V.

“And are you sure that your hair is ok? I mean, don’t you think your changing hair colors too quickly?” I asked him while touching his hair and surprisingly it’s still soft even with the chemicals that he puts in them.

‘Neh, I’m sure Hae because I take goooood care of my hair” He said scooting closer to give me a quick peck and grinning at me making me grin  in return.

“Ahhh! You’re so cute Hyukkie!” I said pinching his cheeks.

“Stwooop Hae!” He wailed trying to break away from my pinching and he succeeded.

“hmmmm~ then give me a bobo again” I said puckering my lips at him that he in return stuck his tongue out at me.

“Hmph! No! Hae is being bad!” He puffed his cheeks and made a cute scowl.

“oh really? Then I can eat all the strawberry cake I have in the kitchen” I . And hearing the ‘strawberry cake’ got his attention.

“Strawberry cake?! I waaaaaaannt~!!” He whined.

“Then give me a kiss first”

And without any hesitation he straight on kissed and it surprised me when he gave ma deep kiss when even though I only expected a peck but who am I to complain? I love the way baby tastes. So I equally returned his kiss making the both of us moan because of the pleasure of our kiss.

And when we finally broke away he said.

“Now can I have the cake?” He asked with his puppy dog eyes making me laugh since we just had a hot kiss and the first words that come out of his mouth is hi strawberry cake. But that is who my baby is and I love him for who he is.

“Neh neh, let’s got to the kitchen and eat some strawberry cake” I said giving him another peck on the lips making him beam at me and taking off into the kitchen, I just shook my head and smiled at my babies cuteness.

 

 

 

 

--After 2 more years—

~N.O P.O.V~

Hyukjae is now 22 and us a graduating college student while Donghae is 27 years old and has fully taken over his families company making him the C.E.O of Lee Ent. 

And today is once again the graduation of Lee Hyukjae and is once again the brightest student in his batch so he is once again giving a speech.

Donghae is seated with both his and hyukjae’s parents and of course his oh so great friends who came to the ceremony because they said that they love Hyukjae too much.

Donghae was once again staring at Hyukjae not minding his surroundings and of course this didn’t escape the great Kim Heechul’s eyes who was seated right next to Donghae.

“Yah Lee Donghae” Heechul nudged Donghae snapping the said man out of his reverie.

“w-what?” DOnghae looked at his diva friend.

“If I didn’t know Hyukjae was your boyfriend I would think that you’re a erted ahjussi” Heechul teased making their other friends stifle their laughs and making Donghae frown at them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter