03-final

Forever 'PARK'

Still in her pajama, Jiyeon take her car's key, a jacket and cap.


"Jiyeon-ah what are you looking at my dorm?" Chanyeol pursuing Jiyeon who paced in front of him. Chanyeol not forget to wear a hoodie and cap, and he is still wearing his pajama too.

"I'll find other pictures of you with her!" Jiyeon had reached the parking lot, and she immediately got in her car followed by Chanyeol.

"I swear, I never keep my picture with her." Chanyeol try to explain to Jiyeon. It turns out that Jiyeon was found Chanyeol's picture with his ex-girlfriend who was also an SM trainee.

Chanyeol remember, fansign event that was held yesterday, there was a fan who gave him that picture, it looks like the fan was really hoping that Chanyeol be back with his ex-girlfriend. Because cherish of his fan and he also didn't want to make his fan hurt, Chanyeol insert the picture into the pocket of his jacket. Though Chanyeol already intend to throw it away after fansign event finished. But unfortunately Chanyeol not remember about the picture, and more unfortunately, Jiyeon who found that picture.

"I don't believe you! Bet you still keep a lot of your picture with her! Or perhaps you also keep your picture with her in my apartment!" Chanyeol immediately frowned when he heard her words.

"What the heck?! Why this girl can think that so far?! She started going crazy!" Chanyeol thought. Chanyeol actually wanted to shout like 'YOU ARE CRAZY PARK JIYEON!!!!' in front of Jiyeon's face, but remembered the consequences if he do it, Chanyeol change his mind. He prefers to be silent, and listen to Jiyeon who like the singing bird with worst voice.

...

They both arrived in front of EXO's dorm apartment building. After turning off her car machine, Jiyeon straight out of the car, not forget she wear her disguise. Chanyeol also do the same. Both had arrived in front of EXO's dorm. Jiyeon knocking on their dorm's door, a few seconds later someone had opened the door.


"Ah .. Ji-" he's not finished talking, Jiyeon straight through him.


"I'm sorry Jongdae oppa. But I need to go to Chanyeol's room. Excuse me. " Jiyeon straight past a confused Jongdae.

 

"What happened?" Jongdae asks Chanyeol that still standing outside the dorm.

 

"We'll see late." Chanyeol sigh and go in with Jiyeon.

 

Jiyeon past few EXO's members who were relaxing in the TV's room, and some were eating in the kitchen.

"Not like herself." Lay speaks to Luhan and Kris who were sitting in front of him.

 

"Yeah .. she didn't even say 'hello' to me. Her beloved oppa. " Luhan respond Lay. Which they both meant were Jiyeon. Usually Jiyeon always greet all EXO's members. But this morning is different, she's just walk through pass all EXO members for granted. All know for sure, if there must be a problem with Chanyeol and Jiyeon.

 

....

Chanyeol who just come into the dorm, get question-stares from other members. Chanyeol aware of it, he says ..

 

"You can find out later." After saying that, Chanyeol is following Jiyeon who goes into his room.

Jiyeon started checking every corner of Chanyeol's room, the first thing she checked was Chanyeol's desk. Jiyeon open each book that is on the table, make sure that Chanyeol doesn't save his and his ex-girlfriend's pictures between the pages of the book. The next place she checked was, under his bed. There Jiyeon find some boxes, the boxes that Chanyeol uses to store goods that he rarely used. Jiyeon dump the contents of the box one by one, to make sure the same thing, Chanyeol doesn't save his pictures from his past. Chanyeol who stood in the corner of his room, see his girlfriend messing up his room can only sighed. Jiyeon have checked into every corner of the room, and the last one she checked is Chanyeol's closet. Jiyeon started to open the big closet with 4 doors on it. Jiyeon begin checking Chanyeol's clothes one by one, checking each cloth that has pocket, be sure if there are also no pictures of them. 20 minutes passed, Chanyeol start furious with Jiyeon. He could not stand no longer see Jiyeon messing up his room.

"PARK JIYEON!! Stop messing up my room!"

The-T-ara's-magnae throws out EXO's-main-rapper clothes from his closet.

"IF YOU KEEP THROWING OUT MY CLOTHES, I PROMISE YOU WILL NEVER BE Mrs. PARK!" And seems the 21-years-old-man already lost his patience. Heard Chanyeol's words, Jiyeon stop throwing the clothes.

"I DO NOT need to be Mrs. PARK!" Chanyeol shocked heard what Jiyeon said. Chanyeol thinks, it's that mean she never want to marry with him?

"BECAUSE I'M ALREADY A 'PARK'!! REMEMBER THAT PARK CHANYEOL! " After yelling at Chanyeol, Jiyeon back to mess up his closet. While Chanyeol who had just heard her words, slapped his forehead by himself.

"Aish .. This girl is so crazy." Chanyeol murmured and shoke his head. Chanyeol not realize that Jiyeon hears his words, and Jiyeon immediately gives Chanyeol her deadly gaze.

"What did you say?!?!" Jiyeon is walking toward Chanyeol

"O..ow .. I got caught!"


...

After realizing his words, Chanyeol immediately opened the door and runs from Jiyeon's pursuit. He should not call Jiyeon 'crazy'. What exactly is on his mind until he had dared to say that word to Jiyeon?


Chanyeol runs around the dorm and also with Jiyeon. EXO's members who was there in the dorm watching them both. They like watching Tom and Jerry in human version. They wonder what's exactly going with this couple? They're both already 20 years old, but why still act like a 2 years old kid?



"YAH!!! YOU!!! THE PARKs! " Minseok suddenly screamed because he can't hold up with two young kids who younger than him.

 

Chanyeol who was hiding behind Tao's back tried to avoid Jiyeon who wants to hit him with a pillow, both of them directing their eyes on Minseok.



"Stop acting like kids!" Minseok grumbled.

"He started it oppa! See! I found this in his jacket pocket this morning!" Jiyeon complained to the oldest in EXO. Jiyeon gives him a picture that she found this morning in his jacket pocket. Minseok takes the picture, because the other members are curious they are approached Minseok to see what picture was that.


"Aigo aigo .. I can not believe you still have your picture with her hyung!" Jongin trying to tempt Chanyeol.

"In fact I think Chanyeol hyung still can not forget her." Sehun tempting Chanyeol too. Sehun and Jongin do a high five for successfully making Chanyeol annoyed with them.

"Tsk .. tsk .. Jiyeon-ah calm down. If you fight because of this, I can assure this fight would end in vain. " Baekhyun seems tried to clear their problem, The Parks.

"But oppa .. why is he still keep that picture ..." Jiyeon pout. She slumped on the floor, she was not able to hold her weight again. Jiyeon also couldn't hold back the tears that wanted to come out from her eyes.


"Jiyeon-ah .. Chanyeol only loves you. Even since he hasn't met with that girl, he loved you first. " Now Suho is trying to convince Jiyeon. He tried to help the pretty girl standing and sitting on the couch in the TV's room.

 

Look at Jiyeon's tears, Chanyeol immediately wants to hug her and wants to remove every droplets of her tears that coming out from her beautiful eyes. Chanyeol wants to replace every droplets of her tears with happiness.

"But .. he doesn't explain anything about that picture." Jiyeon crying intensified. Looking at her, Chanyeol sat next to Jiyeon. He took her hand and held it tightly. Tried to rally his long fingers with Jiyeon's tiny fingers.


"Because you never give me the chance to explain it." Chanyeol smiled thinly to Jiyeon. There is pain and pleasure that is he felt. Pain because he couldn't see the girl he loved so much crying for him. Pleasure, because he can know Jiyeon loves him so much.


"Don't you lie to me?" Jiyeon tried staring at Chanyeol with her round eyes. Chanyeol feel weak, he could feel his knee become weak when his eyes met with her round eyes. This girl had a soft gaze but sharp.

 

"If he dares to hurt you, I'm the first person who will beat him Jiyeon!" Kris tried to defuse a tense situation that surrounds them all. Jiyeon chuckled heard Kris.

Jiyeon hugged Chanyeol's body tightly, Chanyeol hugged her and her hair softly.

"Ewh~ .. do it in your room Park Chanyeol!" Jongin who can't stand to see them, straight into his room. Jongin words approved by the other members, and each one of them to leave Chanyeol and Jiyeon alone.


Chanyeol and Jiyeon pulled apart. He holds both her cheeks, pulling her closer to his face. Chanyeol kisses the girl that he loves. Jiyeon closed her eyes to enjoy the kiss. Chanyeol begin Jiyeon's lips gently, Jiyeon do the same thing to Chanyeol. They both continued kissing until they don't realize that their kiss become hotter. Chanyeol hands started Jiyeon's stomach and trying to get into her pajama. Realizing that, Jiyeon immediately release their kiss.

"Yah! Don't do it here! " Jiyeon blushing, her cheeks become red.


"So... Let's do it in my room!" Chanyeol approached Jiyeon again and kissed Jiyeon's neck wildly.


"Yah!" Jiyeon tried to escape. She smacked Chanyeol's head.

 

"Aish .. It's hurt! You have to pay it! " Chanyeol pulled Jiyeon into his room. Chanyeol threw Jiyeon's body on his big size bed and Chanyeol is ready to eat his girl.

 

----

It's finished! o(^o^)o

Thankyou so much for commented, subscribed, and upvoted! I appreciate it so much! XD *hug*

Just wait me for another PARK Couple's story. kekeke~

Sorry for not reply your comment one by one. TToTT but I loved your comment so much! :* :*

See yaa guys! ( ^o^)/

and please comment for this-last-chapter. hihihi~