01

Forever 'PARK'

Chanyeol just finished making their dance practice video. He's been trying so hard to make his dance moved perfect. And fortunately their dance practice video filming running smoothly. Chanyeol's sitting in the corner, drinking water from a bottle that is in his grasp. His eyes are on Sehun who being pampered by his girlfriend 'Sulli'. Chanyeol actually can't bear to see the two magnae was making out, rather he was jealous because he can't do that with his girlfriend.

Chanyeol took his phone out of his bag, he looked at his phone background, a picture of himself and his girlfriend were taken at backstage during the first day EXO's comeback. Chanyeol missed his pretty girl, garrulous, fierce, cute, that girl is perfect for him.

* Drrt drrt drrt *


'My dino calling" creepy smile appears on his face directly.


"I've arrived."
heard Jiyeon saying that, Chanyeol prepares of his bag as he continued to put the phone on his ear.

"Whose car are you driving?"

"I'm driving my brother's car. Calm down..no one recognizes this car."
Jiyeon and Chanyeol don't want that incident happen again. Incident where a fan either of them, caught Chanyeol come into Jiyeon's car. And the photo was widespread on the internet. Fortunately their agency still forgive them both.

"Hyung! I go home first, maybe tonight I don't sleep in the dorm."
Chanyeol farewell to his manager.

"Park Jiyeon huh?" Baekhyun who heard Chanyeol immediately asked him.

"You know me so well Byun Baekhyun." Chanyeol threw a flying kiss to Baekhyun, and Baekhyun greeted with amused face.

"Ok everyone, I go first. Anyyeong." Chanyeol say goodbye to all that there is in the practice room. He runs to the elevator and get down to the first floor.

...

Jiyeon is waiting right in front of SM building, she rested her head on the steering wheel.

* Knock knock knock * knock on her car's window made her raise her head. Chanyeol already come. Jiyeon immediately opened the car's door for Chanyeol. Chanyeol straight into her car.

"My apartment?" Jiyeon asked Chanyeol while turning on the engine.

"Of course. Do you want to sleep in my dorm with the other members? " Chanyeol raises his voice.

"If you permit it." Jiyeon smiled slyly at Chanyeol.

"I will never permit it!" Chanyeol smacked Jiyeon's head softly, then he pulled her head to be closer to him, and he kissed her forehead softly.

"Come on! I'm hungry! "Jiyeon stepping on the gas pedal and drives to her apartment.

===

Jiyeon and Chanyeol already with their pajamas. After arriving at the apartment Jiyeon, Jiyeon and Chanyeol take a bath with warm water to refresh their bodies. Now they were in the kitchen and stared at each other.

"And now what we are going to eat?" Jiyeon asked Chanyeol who was standing in front of the refrigerator that is open.

"I'm too lazy to cook. We eat ramyun. " Chanyeol takes out two bowls of instant ramyun from the refrigerator.

"Heung heung .. I don't want eat it .." Jiyeon walking toward Chanyeol, and hugged him from behind.


"Come on dear. I'm so tired today.." Chanyeol turned his body and pulled Jiyeon into his arms. She Jiyeon's hair softly.

"Huh .. Well .." Jiyeon pulled her body from Chanyeol hug and returned to her seat. While Chanyeol prepared two bowls of ramyun hot for them both.

"So your group doesn't make a comeback this year?" Chanyeol talked to Jiyeon who is eating her ramyun.

"I don't know." Said Jiyeon shortly.

"How could you don't know?"

"Because I don't know."

"Park Jiyeon .. I'm serious asking you .."

"Park Chanyeol, and I'm serious with my food."

"Huh .. it's up to you." Chanyeol already finished his dinner, clean up his bowl and leave Jiyeon alone.

"Yeollie ~ I'm done .." Not long after Chanyeol, Jiyeon also finished with her food. Chanyeol cleans Jiyeon's bowl.

Jiyeon go into her room and followed by Chanyeol. Jiyeon is lying on her bed that is warm and she's covering her body with blanket. Chanyeol also lays down right next to Jiyeon. Suddenly Chanyeol want to tease Jiyeon. He pulled her blanket.

"Ya!" Jiyeon snapped Chanyeol because pulling the blanket.

"You don't need this blanket." Chanyeol trying to tempt Jiyeon.

"But It's cold ..." Jiyeon nag Chanyeol.

"Come here. I'm going to hug you. " Chanyeol holding her wrist, and pulled her closer to him. Jiyeon moves closer to Chanyeol.

Jiyeon sleeping on Chanyeol's arm that made as her pillow. Her face is dealing with Chanyeol's chest. While Chanyeol put his chin on the top of her head. Then he kissed the top of her head and inhaling the sweet scene of cherry on her hair. He placed his right hand on Jiyeon's waist. Jiyeon who already feel comfortable with their sleeping position, was already unconscious. Jiyeon was asleep. Chanyeol who knows his girlfriend is sleeping, smile because his girlfriend looks so innocent.

"Good night my future wife .. I love you so much."

 

---

see yaa on next chapter. :D

thankyou for subscribe and comment. (x

and now please comment for this chapter. xD

*sorry for typos and error grammars.