Epilogue

Slow Motion

Chen’s Point of View

I remember they were saying in one of our training session when we just got into The Organization.

“You don’t have a heart! You kill a person with cold hands even it's a child! You never forgive a betrayer! You don’t use your heart because you never have it!”

But, we’re the other way around because Kris taught us differently. He taught us to be a team. He taught us to cover each other’s back. He taught us to trust each other He taught us to forgive. He taught us to talk and cry and laugh. He taught us to have the normal life we never had. And, I thank him for that. It’s too sad I never got the chance to really say it to him.


Tao shoots the last person in the room right on the head. He looks expressionless as that person falls back and bloodily. He stands there for a while. Make sure every dead person is really dead, so they won’t wake up all of the sudden and shoot him from behind. When he’s sure, he takes the bag and walks out of the room at the same time Chen does from the other room.

“Have you activated the account?” Tao asks while walking out of the building.

Chen nods his head without taking his eyes off of the tablet. “Have you killed them all?” he asks back.

Tao stops on his track. “What? Is that supposed to be my turn today?” he asks.

Chen rolls his eyes. “Luhan’s going to kill you~” Chen sings while continue walking to the door.

When they came out of the building, Luhan is done breaking someone’s neck with his hands. Tao mumbles a very loud ouch and admires Luhan’s job; ten dead people with bare hands. Luhan ge is the man! Chen is still busy with his tablet and ignores the chaos around him. He gets into the van and leaves the door open.

Luhan looks at Tao with a cocky look. “How many did you kill?”

Tao looks back at him in disbelief. “Are we making this a competition?” he asks, acting like he is hurt, “I can’t believe you, Luhan ge!”

“You started it!” Luhan defends himself in a childish way.

“Can you guys shut up? We’re on a mission here!” someone scolds them from the side of the building.

Luhan looks to his right and find a dirty looking Xiumin with bloodstains everywhere in his t-shirt. “What happened to you?” he asked while laughing a little.

“The fights got pretty messy,” he says, shrugging off.

“Or, you’re probably just old,” Tao teases and Xiumin takes a small rock near him to knock Tao’s arm. “Ow! Gege!”

They hear the sound of footsteps coming from Xiumin’s behind and it is Lay. “Seriously, you guys are so loud,” Lay says softly while patting his arm that’s full with dirt.

“Em, guys, can we go now? Someone's coming on my radar,” Chen says.

“Almost,” Luhan says as he pulls a knife from his jeans and throws it to Tao’s direction. The knife goes right next to Tao’s ear and jabs onto one of the enemies’ chest. The guy falls down while Tao looks to the dead body and Luhan and back to the dead body again. “Seriously, Tao, watch your back, all the time,” Luhan says sternly.

Tao looks at Luhan with a small sly grin. “That’s because I know you guys always watch my back.”

“But, we won’t be here for you all the time,” Xiumin says as he walks to the van.

“So, are we done now?” Chen asks again and everyone piles up into the van.

When they are on their way back to the base, Xiumin hands something to Lay. Lay looks at the paper with an address on it. He looks at Xiumin with questioning look.

“I forced someone to tell about your brother,” Xiumin says casually as he shrugs.

“Is that why you look so dirty?” Luhan, on the passenger seat, asks.

“Yes,” Xiumin nods and approaches Tao on the driver seat, “and not because I’m old, you spoiled baby.” Tao only giggles at the statement.

Lay looks at the paper again before looking up and giving Xiumin a soft smile. “Thank you.”

“Kris would definitely do the same.”


It is done :') TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK :D:D