Help Yongseo

NEW LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Y. - Mmm ,it's beautiful!   JH . - ( Giving Yoona a back hug and they walk along the bank of the river) It feels good .   Y. - Thanks .   JH . - Mwo ?   Y. - For taking care of me , for being so good, ...   JH . - Do not.   Y. - Something wrong?   JH . - I do not want you thank me anything. I do what I feel.   Y. - Oppa . I love you (she turned and embrace him back, and there behind Jonghyun, Yonghwa and Seohyun, they were also decided to take a walk there. At the time she saw them, Yoona tried to hide in Jonghyun 's chest, trying to Seohyun did not see her. But it was late, because she was pointing them out and she has mouth open)   Sh. - Oppa, is Yoona.   YH . - I think not. She was at the photo shoot.   Sh. - Fix ... is Yoongie unnie. And she is hugging a boy.   YH . - Hyunie, I have to tell you something.   Sh. - Oppa , not now.   YH . - We need to talk.   Sh. - Oppa, they escape.   Yonghwa shakes his head. He can´t help his friends   Sh. - Wait ... i back now.   Sh. - ( Running behind Yoona and Jonghyun) Unnie ... Unnie ...   Y. - What do we do?   JH . - Nothing, she saw us, also hyunie is no a problem.   Y. - ( turning around) hyunie, what are you doing here?   Sh. - ( " Ohh , I did not think that " Seohyun thought ) Well ... I ... Unnie , and you?   Y. - No, no, no. I 'm older , mmm . Yonghwa ... i did not know that ( lied to hesitate to Seohyun ) Are you together?   JH . - Yoongie , so she asks, but will not answer ... that's too bad of you, Hyunnie .   Sh. - See, Oppa and I ... we ...   JH . - Oppa? Look at you. Oppa ,how nice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter