family weekend (2)

NEW LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An hour later they arrived at the mountainside and began their trek.

Y. - Ohhh, It's beautiful.

JH. - Let's see if you say the same thing in a while.

DG. - Jongie, do not tell that to Yoongie, she will scare.

HN. - She is very athletic

JH. - I believe you, kekeke

Y. - Let's see if I'm not who help you. (She made fun of him sticking out his tongue)

Dong Gun and Ha Neul were having a pleasant surprise when they saw their children made jokes to each other.

Hours passed and came to a place with a river, they decided to spend the night there. Jonghyun and Dong Gun mounted tents while Yoona and Ha Neul prepared things for dinner. When everything was ready, Ha Neul told Yoona to put her things in the black tent, she goes inside when Jonghyun is placing the sleeping bags.

JH. - Ohh, what are you doing here?

Y. - This is my store. Omma can not sleep without Dong Gun, so we slept here, you and me.

JH. - What?

Y - You do not? Talk to Appa.

JH. - Are you kidding me?

Y. - So ... I stay or not?

JH. - Come here. How could I not want you sleep with me? (He embraced her very tenderly, luckily nothing was visible from outside)

Y - I have to leave, Omma will worry.

JH. - Arasseo, I'm leaving now. I have hungry.

When Jonghyun left the tent, the three were waiting for dinner, had Kimbap and cold snacks, that Ha Neul had prepared for not having to fire on the mountain. As they ate they made life balance from the four live together.

HN. - Children, it was time since we got married, at this time many things have changed, I know it's hard for you to change everything, just because Dong Gun and I got married.

DG. - If we can do something for you, to make things better, you may tell us.

JH. - Now that you mention it, I would be happier with a new car, mine already has two years and the other day I saw a beautiful SUV.

DG. - I thought I like more sport cars, what made you change?

JH. - Appa, now Yoona come with me, and the mine is uncomfortable for her.

Y. - Why can you change cars? It's new.

JH. - I do not want to change, I want both.

Y. - Two cars?

JH. - I'm thinking of you. You should thank me, as well when you want you can take one.

Y - I do not drive.

HN. - Anything else? Or just you need the car.

JH. - In the beginning ... I think not.

DG. - Ha Neul and I are very worried about you, you do not stay at home, and when you are, you lock yourself in your basement or your room, you can tell us anything you know that you have us.

JH. - Ok, appa and omma. I'll remember that, and I appreciate it. (Yoona was excited by the words of their parents, and could not hold her tears)

DG. - Yoona, are you okay? Do not cry, baby.

Y. - Ndeh, it's just as nice as you said ... Sorry.

HN. - No honey. You did nothing wrong. Do you want a hug?

DG. - group hug? (Yoona nodded)

All embraced, Gun Dong and Ha Neul were very happy because their tour was still a success. And it was time to go to sleep.

Y.- I think I'll sleep.

JH. - Me too, I will go to the tent, I'm leaving now, say me when you're done to change you.

Y. - Ok.

HN. - I'm going too, I wait you inside.

DG. - I'm going now, I want to talk to Jonghyun for a minute.

The two were alone, Jonghyun knew what his father would say, but still had to hear it.

DG. - Tell me the truth. Are you okay? These days you did not look like you.

JH. - Yes appa, I'm fine, really, I had a problem, but I settle yesterday.

DG. - Good.

JH. - I will have the car, right?

DG. - Do you really want? Why?

JH. - Really I see Yoona is uncomfortable in it. And I think in a bigger one will be better.

Yoona stuck his head out the door of the tent "I'm done, you can come in" she called Jonghyun and he said goodbye to his father.

JH. - Appa Goodnight, my sis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter