Omma, please

NEW LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Y. - Do you share room with me ? (Very aeygo)

JH . - Sure . Did You think if you was going to be easy to get rid of me ?

Y. - It's ...

JH . - Tell me , Baby

Y. - Only Yuri Unnie knows about us , it will be difficult to share a room

JH . - It will be very easy. Jungshin and Sooyoung want to go together , Yuri and Jonghun also, and I persuaded Minhyuk to go with that friend of yours , the blonde , who was with him in the car. That, which use to dal jeslousy Jonghun

Y.- You know her life and you forget the name . You're a mess , Oppa . She is Jessica Unnie

JH . - That , I do not think Minhyuk put snags.

Y. - Oppaaaaaa , and ... if does not Unnie want?

JH . - " Unnie " will want . He is Minhyuk , CN BLUEś battery, all the girls want

Y. - It seems you are a little prepotent , kekekeke .

JH . - It was god for me, and to Junshinnie too. And what about Hyung? He is collecting your friend to prepare his own weekend.
Y. - How? What did you just say? Yonghwa and Seohyun ... weekend ... alone

JH . - Upps . I could not say. So do not tell anyone . Seohyun 's parents leave for the weekend , and they have the house to themselves.

Y. -Aigo ! Now that's a good new. Hyunnie never ceases to amaze . So she had to study ...

They came home and realized that their parents were not . Jonghyun hugged her from behind while she grabbed something to drink.

JH . - Baby, do you talked to Omma about the weekend?

Y. - Ndeh . I called her in the morning when Jonghun told me. It is important and i did not want to waste time. I told her we go both.

JH . - Appa will take me to the office again , kekekeke . I 'm seeing. Let's see when it takes you (He whispers her in the ear).

Y. - When you want to go with you. We tell it and we are more relaxed . I think it will be best. I do not want to hide anymore .

JH . - Do You want he kill me? You'd be widowed soon

Then Yoona 's phone rang , the manager called her to give data from a photo shoot she had to do in a few days .

Phone conversation

Y. - Annyeon

Manager. - Annyeon Yoongie .

Y - What happened ?

Manager. - I'm calling to tell you the details of the photo shoot with Yakult .

Y. - Tell me, I have to score.

Manager. - The photo room is the same as always , in Gangnam . Now it is closer . And is Wednesday of next week at 18:30 h . Do You pick?

Y. - No. I'll get when i leave school. Jonghyun takes me .

Manager. - Jonghyun? This is new. What happened with Donhae? At last you left .

Y. - Ndeh

Manager. - Good. He is a fool. ( What made Jonghyun laugh )

Y. - Do not tell Omma. Just know that I'm not with Donhae . She can not know I'm with Jonghyun .

Manager. - Yoongie not worry , I do not say nothing .

Y.- I'll make dinner, see you on Wednesday .

Manager. - See you on Wednesday .

Jonghyun was hugging Yoona while she makes dinner oblivious to everything that was happening around him . They were relaxed , laughing and talking nonsense to pass the time while she made dinner. They were in the kitchen when they heard that Ha Neul entered the house , separated and followed by dinner.

HN . - Annyeon children. It smells so good !

Y. - We are preparing dinner , as we soon

HN . - I have a child that I did not deserve . So glad . Dong Gun will be very happy when I tell

JH . - ( He will love it ... if he know the truth he kills me ) Tell him, to see if he left me a little quiet. Looks like he does not trust me at all.

HN . - I told him you are going with your friends this weekend. But ... why are you going together?

Y - Jungshinnie and Soo are dating, so our groups are close. After Yuri began with Jonghun, he is our classmate.

HN . - Aigo . I knew my girls would leave the Gagnam girls without good looking guys. Even my Yoongie ...

Y. - How?

HN . - Baby , are you dating with Yonghwa?

Y. - No Omma. Who told you that? ( Jonghyun started getting white while Ha Neul was speaking)

HN . - He always took you to school, he took you to the airport to see us and you called him Oppa ... Dong Gun and I thought that

Y. - No. I'm not with him. We are friends and he is very good to me, but nothing more . Also Hyunnie and he are starting date. They are very well together and make a great couple .

HN . - Quite Baby . It's ok...

Y. - (Crying ) And I like another guy. I do not love anyone... ( What made Jonghyun smiled , Ha Neul saw him)

HN . - ... Jonghyun ?

Y - Yes , and I do not want anyone.

JH . - Baby, you're done. Now it was clear .

Y.- I can not hide it more ( it showed his nervousness )

HN . - Relax ... It's okay .

JH . - Is it ok?

Y. - Omma . It is right. ( Yoona looked at his mother pleadingly )

HN . - Yoongie ...

JH. - Let's see what we do now . Appa is going to kill me and you 're going to boarding school.

Y.- I'm not going anywhere. Omma , do not say anything ... please

HN . - I did not expect this. How long are you together? Because ... are you together?

Y. - For a few months. We started dating in Sooyoung 's birthday .

HN . - So you're Oppa . You brought her at home after the party.

JH . - Ndeh . Do not you want me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter