jealousy (2)

NEW LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sooyoung's birthday came   Yoona was prepared for the occasion and asked her mother to take her to Ilsan, because she wanted to arrive early.     The guys came to the house to pick up Jonghyun.   JH. - I do not.   MH. - Hyung, do not be graybeard ... (Jonghyun gave him a dirty look)   JS. - Hyung, today I will ask her to be my girlfriend ... you have to come.   JH. - So what am I doing about it?   JS. - Support, Hyung.   YH. - Jungshin need us.   JH. - No. At this time I'm not much help and I'm sure when we get there, minus.   YH. - Boys. can you leave us alone? (the two left the room so they could talk) Are you a moron?   JH. - What?   YH. - So you lose ¡, surely. I thought you were otherwise.   JH. - Hyung, really I can not see her with the dwarf.   YH. - At home you can not do nothing.   JH. - Not ...   YH. - Do you know where the party is? Come when you come to your senses.   Yonghwa left the room and told his friends they go now. The three went to the club without Jonghyun.    

       

 

The party had already started and they did not come. Sooyoung was nervous.   Sy. - Yoongie, Will not they come?   Y. - Sure, Unnie. Jungshinie the first, they may take traffic. Do not worry.   The club lights dimmed and the music started.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oVlDyEtXR0   Sooyoung could not stop mourn, when they finished the song   JS. - Saeng-il Chughahabnida  (Happy Birthday)   Guys. - Happy birthday.   Sy. - (Sooyoung started to run towards Jungshin and hugged him hard) Sarange.   JS. - Will you be my girlfriend? (he whispered in her ear)   She kissed him in response. All looked. SNSD clapped and chanted. Yoona kept looking around the room, and she had not seen Jonghyun, but she wanted to ask if he come or not and why, but Yonghwa realized what was happening and approached her.   YH. - Looking for someone?   Y. - Ohh, oppa, you scared me. Not looking for anyone, why would I do?   YH. - As your boyfriend is not with you, I thought you could be looking for him.   Y. - Ahh, Donhae Oppa can not come today.   YH. - what a Shame. I know I'm not your favorite Oppa but you dance with me? (Yonghwa concerned jonghyun, not Donhae)   Y. - What did you say that? Of course you are, and of course I dance with you.   They were dancing, and Yonghwa text Jonghyun   To: Jongie   From: Yong Yong hyung   -Move your and come here now, if you do not come in half an hour I will say Yoona all-   To: Yong Yong Hyung   From: Jongie   -Do not dare-   To: Jongie   From: Yong Yong hyung   -Prove me-    Jonghyun knew Yonghwa, he was not joking with those things, then got dressed and ran to the club.

   

 

Of course, when he came to the club went straight to the bar to order a beer. He was nervous and angry, and just thinking about seeing Yoona's boyfriend was still worse. He looked around the room, saw Yonghwa was dancing with  Yoona, "Do not he come? Could that be why Hyung told me to come? "As he drank his beer, Yonghwa saw him and told him to approach them, but he refused. Yoona saw Yonghwa is doing gestured someone and looked in t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter