Chapter 6

The Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli had been anxious for the whole night, and barely slept. The image of a cold but gentle Kai always disturbed her sleep whenever she closed her eyes. Turning over in bed many times, and always ended up her gaze on his black uniform tie. Sulli caressed it with her soft hands, and started giggling alone. She wasn’t able to forget how kind he was towards her, how his strong chest was against her petite body, how his muscular arms squeezed her – made her almost out of breath. She couldn’t wait to next day to return it to him.

Her mood was really good, Sulli shocked her parents by her beautiful smile in the early morning. As unusual, she often greeted her parents with her semi-opened eyes, messy hair or even worse with some saliva near . Her today hairstyle was an one-side French braid. She walked to school with a huge smile that never leave her face.

Sitting her own seat and waiting for his arrival, Sulli kept gluing her eyes at the front door of class, and intertwined  her fingers anxiously. A huge smile appeared on her face, as her eyes landed on his handsome face. She was expecting he would greet her a smile back, but his face showed emotionless. He completely ignored her greet, and walked towards their table. Surprisingly, he stopped at another table that was away from them a few rows. He leaned closer to a girl’s ear, whispered something and smirked at her. The girl nodded happily and got up from her seat. Girls around that table started giggling with each other, and gossiped about something that Sulli didn’t know. Sulli saw the girl grabbed her schoolbag towards her seat and sat down on Kai’s seat. Sulli’s eyes went widen and stared at her surprisingly.

- Um … this is Kai’s seat – Sulli mumbled softly, tried to make the girl misunderstood she’s annoyed

- I know – the girl looked at Sulli annoyingly

- Um… then why ..? – Sulli wanted to know the reason

- He told me to switch my seat with his. He said he’s gonna introduce me with his friends. You know all of them are so handsome. It’s an amazing deal, right? – the girl giggled at the end of her talk

She forced a small smile at the girl, and felt somehow depressed, and disappointed. She wondered if Kai felt uncomfortable when he had to sit with her. She thought their relationship had gotten better since yesterday. Her good mood was totally ruined.

During the class, she threw her eyes on his seat endlessly. Hoping he would turn back towards her direction, wishing he still had any attach on her. Unfortunately, he didn’t turn back even a second. He even talked to the girl next to him - made her blush and giggle along with him. He surely was different from yesterday. He no longer wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter