Chapter 4

The Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The class resumed after break. Students back to their class and continue the lesson. Sulli was running on the way back her class, and bumped into a boy in front of the door. She looked up at the boy and saw that was Kai. Her face was heat up and formed a pink shape as their eyes met. Kai felt awkward in front of the girl and turned his head away. The two stood there in a few seconds, no one stepped into the room.

Do both of you intend to stand there for the whole time? – a voice shouted at them

Both of them snapped back into reality and looked at the one who had shouted. That was their Math teacher. And all classmates stared at them with their curiosity.

Sorry, teacher – Sulli bowed as apology and ran back to her seat

Follow her was Kai. Sulli and Kai were trying to move their seat at the 2 different sides of their table due to the incident. Before that awkward moment, their seatmate relationship had been not good much, then it became more uncomfortable. The teacher was giving some Math problem to students. They had to complete it and compared the results with their classmate. Math had never been Sulli’s favorite subject. Struggling with numbers, Sulli scratched her hair and pouted when it came to a hard problem. The one sitting next to her, was doing nothing, but studying her.  Sulli kept tapping her pencil against the note, and bit her lips. Kai was observing every move of her, and found she’s acting like a kid. A thin upward line formed on his face, but soon faded away. Shaking his head from those stupid thought, Kai felt his heart was gonna betray his mind. Human was just only food for vampire. It’s not allowed to establish any close relationship to human.

Sensing of being watched, Sulli turned her head to look at him. His eyes were blue like deep-sea, reflected everything like crystal. She could see her own in his pupil. The eyes were so beautiful, yet lonely. It gave her the feeling of loneliness – like herself sitting on a boat which was floating on the sea, a boundless ocean. His eyes looked like asking or begging the attention of someone who could stand by him, give him courage and love. Otherwise, Kai was in his own world, didn’t notice Sulli was staring at his beautiful eyes.

Your eyes … - Sulli mumbled while was lost in those ocean orbs Huh? – Kai gasped from his world, and was dazzling as his eyes rest on a perfect nice shape of the girl They are so blue and … lonely. Are you lonely? – Soft words escaped from her pump lips

Kai was speechless about her statement. It’s the first time of him to being ask if he was lonely. He couldn’t be able to answer her question, because he even didn’t know what the loneliness was. He had been living alone for many hundred years, so he had been get used to it. He wasn’t a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter