Hello, I'm your new manager

A COFFEE SHOP STORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❤❤

The next following day,

“Hurry up Jongup hyung!” Jongup scurried fast as he can to catch up with the tall maknae. "Yah, yah, slow down Zelo-ah."

Zelo stop pedaling his bike and glanced back. 

“Aigoo hyung, we are so going to be scolded by Youngjae hyung.” Jongup exhaled out when he spotted Haewon just a few feet away from them.

“Never mind, Haewon noona will join us.” Zelo raised his brow and followed Jongup's gaze.

“Hi guys!” Haewon cheerfully ran up to them with her signature smile.

“Noona! You are late too!” 

She chuckled towards the two youngsters. 

“Then.. We three should receive a scold by Youngjae too!”She cocked her head to the side with a vivid expression. Jongup put a hand over his thumping heart. His heart was fluttered by it.

“Noona, you are giving me a heart attack again.”

Haewon blinked curiously at him and giggled.

“Oh Moon Jongup, get a girlfriend.” Jongup reddened at the fact he was still single and look away. *Aigoo.* Haewon shook her head.

HONK HONK

Their heads turned at the honking sound. It was a black ferari car dashing towards where they standing at. The car honked once again at them before turning to the corner.

*Strange.* they thought together and race to work.

Daehyun smirked, satisfied to see them startled at the unexpected honk just now.

*Wait until they see who their new Manager is late

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter