Haewon's Life

A COFFEE SHOP STORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❤❤

“Bye noona! Bye hyungs! See you again tomorrow!” Zelo waved at them as he jump on his skateboard. Jongup bid his goodbye too when his bus finally arrived.

At last, the Coffee Shop is closed for early today since Himchan wanted to take Daehyun for a ride around this town. 

Youngjae, Myungsoo and Haewon parted their ways at the local bookstore.

Their house is not completely far from here.

Except for Haewon. She will have to walk more for 15 minutes up the hill until she reach her house. 

While on the ride,

Daehyun is gazing out solemnly outside the window. He need some rest but Himchan want to take him for a 'trip' before leaving soon on a vacation. 

He spotted Haewon walking along the road alone.

“Himchan-I mean hyung, that Haewon boy earlier why does he look so feminine?”

Himchan burst into laugh. ”What? What's so funny about my question?”

“Aigoo Daehyun-ah, you really need to open your eyes widely at her. Haewon is a girl of course!”

His eyebrows knitted together in the middle. 

“I thought you only let boys to work at your place?”

Himchan suddenly softened. He knows Haewon a lot more than the other of his employees do.

“She was just replacing her oppa's position.”

“Why? What happened to her oppa?” Daehyun asked curiously. 

“Let just say, he is very sick now.”

“Ohh.” Daehyun didn't ask in detail anymore. 

❤❤

“I'm home..” Haewon quietly said as she stepped inside the cold and messy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter