The Annoying Manager

A COFFEE SHOP STORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❤❤

“This is just horrible!” Youngjae sulkily said while blewing his bangs away.

“That !” Zelo groaned and stomped his foot. Jongup silently agreed at both of them and glanced at Haewon who staring into blank space.

Sehun and Myungsoo however are quiet against about the new manager.

Well,

First: He is arrogant

Second: Bossy

Third: That irratating smirk

“I'm going to call Himchan hyung!” Zelo reach his phone inside his pockets and dialled Himchan's number right away.

“The person you called is unavaible.Please-“

“DAMN!!” Zelo let out a frustrated sighed. Himchan didn't pick up his call!

Haewon went to him and gave him an assuring comfort on the back.

“Call him later. Maybe he was busy.” Zelo looked up. His eyes were disappointed and Haewon could tell that because she felt the same way too. How can their Manager left them without a notice or even a call?

“I'll talk to our new manager Zelo.” Haewon firmly said and turned to go. Zelo grabbed her wrist while the other guys stood up in aware.

“Haewon, don't.” Myungsoo eyed her giving the look saying if he should rather go than her. Who knows the Daehyun guy would punch her because he thought she was a weak boy?

“It will be okay. The new manager needs some explanation to do.” Haewon pressed her lips into a firm line and head upstairs to his office.

She peeked through the glass door and gathered all her strength.

Daehyun was sitting comfortably on the seat when Haewon walked in.

“Yes?” He examined her from head to toe which make Haewon sheepishly rub her neck.

“May I ask?” *Okay..I'm being too straightfoward.* She thought and look deepy into his cat-eyes. Daehyun didn't even flinch but somehow he started to figure out every details of her face. 

*Hazel eyes..pink cherry lips..white skin. Not bad for a tomboy like her.* 

*What is he staring at?* Haewon cleared and asked the same question again.

“Okay.. This is too new for us to adjust. Usually, Manager-nim never bothered us for being late to work. They need this job same goes to me too. Please forgive us for our lateness and Zelo's behavior—.”

“This is more than a question. I don't have a time to hear your lectures. Now, please tell me honestly what do you want or get back to work.” He cut her off and tapped his fingers on the desk patiently.

Haewon gritted her teeth.

“Where is Manager-nim?” Daehyun was taken aback for the question. 

“I don't know. Why don't you ask him yourself?”

“How can we ask him if he didn't pick up our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter