Drunk

I Love You --- Dork!!!

2 Chapters guys,,,,,,,, :D

 

Enjoy!!! :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

After 12 hours………..                                            

Taeyeon’s POV

~~ Aish I can’t take this anymore. It’s been 12 hours since Tiffany left the dorm. Where did she really go? I’m going to ask Jessica.~

All the girls are now having their dinner.

“Sica-ah…” taeyeon said almost whispering since Jessica is sitting beside her.

“Ne,,,?”

“Where exactly did Tiffany go?”

“I don’t know”

“And you haven’t called her yet?” she asked not noticing that the other girls stopped eating, except for the two shikshins of course, and are now listening to their conversation.

“Yes, I haven’t called her yet. Why don’t You call her?.”

She froze and was caught off guard. She remained silent and continues eating. Jessica smirked. The others continue to eat too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny’s POV

~~ Aish Taeyeon-ah, you really are so obvious. You really are making this hard for yourself. Why can’t you just realize that you love Tiffany before it’s too late? Jincha, you guys are giving me a headache.~~

After eating, Sunny went outside the dorm with her phone to give someone a call.

Calling Byung,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

“Hey sunshine, you called me? How are you my love?” said the person on the other line.

“Yah, Byung, I just missed your voice. You know that I can’t sleep not hearing your sweet voice.” Said sunny.

“Aw, so sweet. How about a Date tomorrow?.”

“A date. I’m so excited. Okay. I love you. Bye, Hyomin-ah”  said Sunny

“Love you too. Sunny-ah”,,, said Hyomin . Yup, you read it right, it’s Hyomin from T-ara. We have been together for a month now but I’m not telling this to anyone especially Taeyeon. She might get angry with me, you know. They just thought that I and Hyomin are just bestfriends. Maybe I will tell this to her someday if I could face her but not now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

~~ Taeyeon-ah, Taeyeon-ah, Aish, you kid. You are pretty obvious. Please come to your senses and love Tiffany. Aish, this kids.~

After eating dinner, hyoyeon immediately went back to her room and her laptop.

~~ There she’s online. ~

An image popped on her laptops screen.

“Hey, honey. Missed me?” asked the person on the screen.

“Yeah, I missed you very very much. How about me, did you miss me?”  hyoyeon asked.

“Of course, honey. I really really miss you.”  Said the other person with a sweet voice.

“Aw,, how about a date tomorrow?”

“Oh, it’s a date then,, hon I have to go now. We are having our rehearsals. Goodnight. I love you very much. Muah.”  The other person said and throwing a kiss.

“Okay, honey. I love you very much too, bye Nicole-ah. Muah.”  She said while throwing a kiss too before turning off her laptop. Yup, Nicole is her name. Nicole Jung from the group Kara and Jessica’s cousin. We have been together for a month and a half. I’m not telling to anyone regarding our relationship since our group leader doesn’t want any issues brought by a group member. I have been trying to tell her but I can’t find the right time. Maybe I will just let them know about this.

              

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                              

At the living room

All the members are gathered in the living to watch a movie, and then suddenly Tiffany arrived.

“Good evening everyone.” She said in English. She seemed drunk.

“Where did you go Fany-ah?”   Taeyeon calmly asked.

“Oh, just, somewhere.”   She replied in English while swaying and was about to fall when the maknae supported her balance.

“What do you think you’re doing, Hwang Mi-Young? Where did you go?”  Jessica said in English.

“Yah! Don’t call me my Korean name. I said I went to somewhere.” She said in English while waving her hands.

“You’re drunk, Tippani.” Taeyeon suddenly said in korean of course.

“I’m~ not~ drunk~.”  She said finally in Korean like singing.

“Yes you are.”

“I am not. I’m going to sleep now. Goodnight.”  She said passing taeyeon, together with seohyun who is supporting her to properly walk.

“Have you eaten your dinner, Umma?”  the silent Maknae asked.

“Yes, Seobaby. Umma had eaten her dinner. Thank you for asking.” She said then gave her baby a kiss on the forehead. “I’m going to sleep now okay, you want to sleep with your umma?”

“Ne. but you smell alcohol umma, you should take a shower. While you take a shower I will make you some coffee, okay.”

“Okay, let’s go.” Fany said putting her arms around her baby’s shoulder and went to her room to take a shower and to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

~~ Why are you doing this to yourself tippani? You really love me that much for making yourself so drunk? Why did you do such stupid things? I’m not worth of your love Fany-ah. Pabo-yah.

 

 

 Krriiiiingggg,,,,,,,,,, kkriingggggggggg,,,,,,

 

 

“Hello, who’s this?”  Jessica answered her phone, grabbing the attention of all the girls.

“Oh, donghae-oppa,,, why did you call?”

“Oh, you’re the one that brought tiffany home?!.”

“Oh,,yes yes. She’s in her room now. Thank you very much oppa.”