Chapter 3

I Love You --- Dork!!!

The Next Day

Monday morning

7:30 am.

Tiffany went out her room as she made her way to the kitchen. And there was Jessica who is having her breakfast. Today, tiffany is going to book her flight to LA, to her brother.

“Good Morning, Jessica. You are early huh, sleeping beauty.” Tiffany said in English as she tried to crack a joke. She knew that the others heard whatever she told to Taeyeon last night and she knows that this ice princess wants to talk to her.

“Morning, I made you some sandwich.” Jessica said.

“Aw thanks, bestfriend. Yow so sweet” …. She smiled lamely.

“Uhm,, Tiffany about what happened last night,,,,,”

She was cut by tiffany, “Jessie, please I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Fine then, are you okay?”

“Ah yeah, I guess so.”  She said in her husky y voice then ate her sandwich that Jessica made for her.

Jessica, stared at her bestfriend with pity.

~~~ Sorry Tiffany I want to help you but I don’t want to barge in. I’m just here for you Fany-ah, your bestfriend.~

“ ehem, So Tiffany where are you going??”

“ uh,, nothing. Just want to feel some fresh air.”

“All by yourself?!?!”  Jessica shouted.

“Yeah, Please Jessie. I want to be alone.”  She pleaded.

Jessica sighed, “Fine then, just take care okay.”

 

Suddenly the Shikshin disturbed their English moment,,,

“Yow Yow Yow,,,,,,, no talking in English this morning American girls, aw my head is aching.”  Sooyoung acting like she is having a headache but when she saw tiffany left some sandwich. “Fany-ah, are you gonna eat that?”, she said while drooling.

“Aish, shikshin. Fine it’s all yours .”  tiffany can’t believe.

“Yay thanks, Pany pany Tippani.”  She playfully said.

“Yah, stop calling me that.”

“hehe,, Mianhe, mianhe.”

“Aish,, Jincha!”  tiffany stood up, went to the living room to get her bag.

“Jessie, I’m going now!”  tiffany shouted to Jessica in the kitchen.

“Okay, take care Tiffany. Call me if anything happens okay.”   Jessica said sounding like a mother.

“Okay, got it Umma.”  She said then went out from their dorm.

Before closing the door she even heard Jessica shouting to her, “Yah!”.

 

Meanwhile,

Taeyeon just woke up and now’s making her way to the kitchen. She heard some yelling.

“Okay, got it Umma.”  Hey it’s Fany’s voice.

“Yah!” and Jessica ? What is happening?

At the kitchen,

“Hey guys, what happened? I heard some yelling.”  She asked looking worried. It was just Jessica and Sooyoung but,,,,, *how come I heard Fany’s voice here*

“oh nothing, it was just me and tiffany.”  Jessica said coldly as she looked at taeyeon with icy stare.

“oh, what, Where is Tiffany?”   she asked a little worried.

“She went outside to feel some fresh air and I am just reminding her to take care. Remember that she’s clumsy and prone to accidents.”   Jessica said coldly again.

She just nodded and went to the living room and laid her small body on the couch, remembering what happened last night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback:

 

“I love you, Taeyeon-ah.” Fany said softly.

 

*tugdug tugdug, aw my heart suddenly beats faster, I mean really really fast. Aish , why am I feeling this?*

 

The dork looked so shocked, can’t even utter a word. After a moment, she composed herself.

“Sorry , Tipanni. I can’t love you back.”

 

*what?! I felt something ache in my heart*

 

“ W – why Taeyeon-ah, I love you very much, please love me back.” Said Fany,  tears falling from her eyes.

 

*Fany-ah why are you being like this?*

 

“S- sorry Fany,,,,,,,”  taeyeon said as moved away her glance from tiffany.

“T-taeyeon-ah,,i-I know y-you l-love me too,, p-please don’t do this to me.” Said fany, crying and sobbing.

 

“Tippani, I love you like a sister, as a friend nothing else.”

*nothing else,,is it?*

“No, Taeyeon-ah I want you to be my Girlfriend , my partner. Remember when you are always taking care of me, I know that you love me.” Fany said, still crying.

The dork can’t even look at tiffany because she’s hurting just seeing her cry but she’s pissed cause of tiffany’s insisting.

*ugh,,I can’t take this anymore.*

She grabbed the younger girls shoulder then shook it a bit.

“Are even listening to yourself Tiffany, we can’t be together I’m your friend, we’re like sisters and we are both a girl. You are gay, I’m straight. And the only thing that I am taking care of you because I’m the leader of this group and I am your friend, same goes with the other members. It never occurred to me that you will misunderstand my actions. A- and also I’m in a relationship right now with Leeteuk oppa. ”  said taeyeon, her voice rose a bit, scaring the members who are eavesdropping since their conversation started.

* sh*t,  I even made her cry more*

The eye-smiling princess looked surprised by the sudden rising of Taeyeon’s voice. And the sudden burst of realization.

“ I-,, W- why ,,?? I- I thought that was just a rumor,,,n-no,please love me Taetae,,”  fany said, pleading.

*you are right that was just a rumor, me and leeteuk oppa are just friends, I was just lying for you and the members Fany-ah. It’s for all of us. But why am I hurting like this, am I denying something?. Aish.*

“ I never knew you are like this, you are so selfish, you don’t even care about this groups’ image while I have been protecting our image. Why tippani?”  said the short girl who’s now also crying.

*I’m sorry to say that Fany-ah. Please come to your senses.*

 

The younger girl stood up,

“Because I love you, that’s the only reason why.” She then ran to her room, slammed the door close.

 

 

 

 

*I was left dumbfounded*

* Did I do the right thing?*

*Did I make the right decision?*

*Why do I feel like I’m going to regret this?*

*Oh I am so confused!*

End of Flashback.