Here comes TROUBLE!!!! Part 2 and Confessions!!

I Love You --- Dork!!!

 

 

Family meeting

Taeyeon is walking back and forth, while her arms folded in front of her chest.

“Taeyeon, you are wearing off the carpet.” Jessica said.

“Aish.” She messed her hair up. She dropped her body on the couch.

“Explain now.” She said with authority while glaring to the two maknae who are sitting beside her.

The maknaes are clinging to each other shaking with fear. They have never seen taeyeon this angry before. Two words, very scary. That’s HellTaeyeon.

“Taeyeon, calm down. You are scaring the two maknae.” Jessica said to taeyeon.

Jessica, Yuri and Sooyoung are standing in front of the couch where the three is sitting. While the Sunbyung couple, Hyonic couple and Krystal are on their way to the dorm.

“Oh they should be. Maknaes I’m waiting for your explanation. Make sure to make it clear.” Taeyeon said in a strong voice.

The two gulped so hard. But then Seohyun spoke up.

“Uhm, the truth is Yoona and I are in a relationship. Yoona is my girlfriend.” Seohyun said while shaking in fear.

“Since when?” taeyeon asked calmly.

“T- Two weeks ago.” Yoona said while stuttering.

“How come you didn’t even told me?! I am the oldest and leader of this group, I have the right to know everything.” Taeyeon said still angry.

“Taeyeon stop it.” Said Jessica.

“And you Jessica, you know this?” taeyeon looked at Jessica.

The ice princess stared at the leader coldly, “Yup, I know it even they didn’t also told me about their relationship. Yoona is my ‘daughter’. I know by the looks of it, they are having that relationship from the very start. And you are so dumb to notice it, so I let it by the way. I have something to confess to you also.” She said then grabbed Yuri hand. Yuri seemed startled but held Jessica’s hand tightly.

“Oh no, you mean? You and Yuri.?!” Taeyeon said shockingly.

Jessica held her head high, “Yes.”

“OH. MY. GOSH. This is not happening.” She said can’t believe everything the girls confessed. “Who else is confessing?”

“Us.” The door swung open revealing the sunbyung couple and the hyonic couple.

“What? Hyomin-ah from T-ara and Nicole-ah from Kara, what are you two doing here.?”

“Taeyeon-ah, hyomin is my girlfriend. We’ve been together for a month now. Sorry for not telling you this.” Sunny said while bowing her head for apology along with hyomin.

Taeyeon did not say a word. So hyoyeon butted in.

“Taeyeon-ah, Nicole is my girlfriend. We are in a relationship for month and a half now. I should have let know about it but I want to tell it to you for respect. I’m sorry.” Hyoyeon said bowing 90 degrees, Nicole bowed along too for apology.

 

Silence…………………………………………………………………………..

 

 

Ding dong ~~

“I’m going to get it.” Sooyoung said as she open the door.

“Sooyoungie I miss you!”  Krystal said jumping to sooyoung for a hug.

“Eherm, eherm,,,” Jessica cleared sarcastically.

The two immediately pull their body from the hug.

“Uh,,, hehe.” Krystal laugh awkwardly while scratching her head. Then she remembered she hasn’t pay respect yet. “Oh, annyeong hasseyeo unnies.” She bowed 90 degrees and smiled sheepishly.

~~ oopsiiee. Krystal thought.

On the other hand, sooyoung is blushing madly making her face red like a tomato.

“Shikshin, is there anything you want to say?” sunny bunny said while having a dorky smile on her face.

“Sooyoung. You also?!” taeyeon exclaimed.

“Yeah, here’s Krystal.” She said then held Krystal’s hand. “My girlfriend.”

All the girls were very shocked, well except for Jessica because she knew that sooyoung have a thing for her sister, Krystal is also shocked but inside her mind.

~~ waah, girlfriend omo. Yay, my dream came true. I’m gonna die from happiness right here, right now. But she hasn’t told me she loves me yet. I’m confused but happy at the same time.

Sooyoung whispered something to her, “We’ll talk later okay.” She said then kissed her cheeks, making her blush so hard.

“Cheesy.” Jessica teased causing the two girls to blush more.

“What?! Krystal and Sooyoung!? And Jessica, you are not against it?! Krystal is your sister for crying out loud.” Taeyeon freaked out more.

“I am not. I don’t mind if it’s sooyoungie. As long as my sister is happy, I’ll be happy for her.” Jessica said.

“Aw, thanks unnie love you.”  

“Love you too.” the ice princess said warmly to her little sister. Hehe, a funny thing eh? Yuri once told her, You’re a warm ice.

 

“Aish, I am really going out of my mind. I’m going crazy because of you guys. Just, please leave me alone for a while, I’m going to figure this out myself.” Taeyeon said while holding her head. She’s having a headache seriously.

“Okay we are just going to leave you here. We are going to the kitchen to grab some snacks. In case you want to talk to us again. Just call us.” Yuri said.

“Okay.” She replied leaning on the couch.

After having a snack that Krystal brought of course she made for the other girls too, Jessica decided to bring taeyeon a glass of orange juice. She found taeyeon lying on the couch staring at the ceiling.

“Hey. Here have some.” Jessica said while handling taeyeon the juice.

Taeyeon got up and get the juice from Jessica’s hands. “Thanks. Come sit.” She said while moving a bit to give space for Jessica.  Jessica took a sit.

“Ahm,,, so what’s up.” Jessica asked awkwardly.

“I have figured things out. I am very sorry for overreacting regarding these issues in our group. I am not mad because you have a relationship. I am mad because you did not even informed me. Am I not part of this family? Not group, we are like a family, you guys are like my sisters.” She said a little angry. The other girls went out from the kitchen and went to the living, wants to hear what taeyeons’ going to say.

“Mianhe, taeyeon-ah. We did it because we know you are very obsessed when it comes to our groups’ so-called image. So we didn’t even dare to inform you because you will just freak out like what you did just a moment ago.” Jessica said a matter of fact.

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry about that. I don’t want to hear any harsh things from the media especially that we are celebrities. It is just very shocking and I don’t have any clue that you are all having a relationship behind my back. Very clever, huh. And to tell you what, you have my blessings.”

“Really!?” said all of the girls in unison.

“Yes. Yes.” Taeyeon said while nodding. And then the girls attacked taeyeon for a group hug.

“C-can’t breathe.” Taeyeon said breathlessly.

“Ooppsie.” All the girls backed away.

“Thank you unnie” the maknae said while giving taeyeon another hug. “And sorry for the harsh words I said to you.”

“It’s okay I understand. I already forgave you. And I’m sorry also.”

“It’s okay unnie.” Then the maknae went to her girlfriend, yoona, for a hug. The other couple hugged each other too. Taeyeon felt jealous because she doesn’t have a partner.

~~ If only you are here Fany-ah.

“Ahm, guys I have something to confess too.” All the girls looked at her. Then she started to cry.

 

“I love Tiffany.”

 

“What?!?!?!” all the girls said in unison.

 

“ I just realized it when she left. And the kiss made me realize everything. And now, I –I want tiffany back. I don’t know what to do anymore. She was not calling and I want to make up to her and tell her how much I love her.”

 “And everything I told tiffany that night was all a lie. I am not in a relationship with Leeteuk I just see him as a brother, nothing else. So stupid of me for hurting tiffany so much.” She said while crying.

 

“What are we going to do now unnies? Tiffany-unnie doesn’t even dare calling us. Her phone is dead. I was calling her every hour, every minute but nothing happens.” The maknae said also crying.

 

“Maybe let us be patient and wait for tiffany to call us if ever she will. For the meantime we should focus on our upcoming concert in a week. And we have to attend an Awards night in two days.” Jessica said seriously.

 

“Yeah, almost forgot about that.” Taeyeon said remembering about the concert and the awards night. “Then maybe let’s just do what Jessica told us?”

“Ne” said the girls.

 

 

Krystal’s POV

~~ Omo, she’s been holding my hands an hour now. I want to clear things between us especially the ‘girlfriend’ thingy.

“uherm,,,,,” she awkwardly cleared . Sooyoung looked at her.

They are left alone in the living room while the others minding their ‘own business’.

“Aw, sorry.” Sooyoung said and let go of her hands. But krystal regretted that she cleared because she still wants to feel the warmth of sooyoung’s hands enveloping hers.

“ah, you said we will talk?” she asked.

“Ah,,,haha, yes about that.” Sooyoung said and to her surprise, sooyoung held both of her hands tightly.

“Uh,, w-what i-is i-it?” krystal asked while stuttering. Her heart pounding wildly.

Sooyoung moved closer and stared directly to her eyes making krystal’s heart beats faster.

“I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?” sooyoung said without blinking an eye.

To her surprise, krystal cried. Tears are flowing down from her eyes.

“I- I’m sorry. You don’t have to answer that. Forget what I …..” sooyoung was cut by a pair of lips. Sooyoung’s eyes almost popped out from her eye socket because of shock. Krystal deepened the kiss and sooyoung slowly shut her eyes then kissed back krystal passionately.

“I love you too Sooyoungie. Ever since we met I have you in my heart already. Yes, I’m willing to be your girlfriend.” Krystal said smiling but still crying from happiness.

“Yes!” sooyoung shouted with her fist pump in the air. Then she hugged krystal tightly causing krystal to laugh at her.

“I love you so much, baby Krys.”

“I love you too, My Sooyoungie.”

Then they shared a long, hot and passionate kiss.

 

Dinner

The girls are having their late dinner when jessica’s phone rang.

Kring kring,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

An overseas call. The girls looked at her.

“An overseas call?.” Jessica said confused of who might be calling her.

“Unnie, it might be Tiffany-umma.” Seohyun said excitedly. Taeyeon straightened in her seat.

Jessica immediately answered it.

“Hello?” she said in korean.

“Hello.” A male voice said. Jessica is a bit disappointed.

“Who’s this?”

“It’s Leo. Tiffany’s oppa.”

“Oh, Leo-oppa!?” Jessica said surprised and excited at the same time. Taeyeon mouthed to her to turn on the speaker which she did.

“Yes, it’s me.”

“How’s tiffany-oppa? When is she going back here?”

 

A moment of silence.

……………………………………………………………………………………..

 

“I’m sorry she is not coming back there anymore.”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Woohhh,,,,,, maybe i'm gonna finish this story for 5 chapters,,, maybe.

And i kind of thinking to make a story or sequel each couple on how they got together. what do you think..?

I have been thinking if i will make the ending a happy or a sad one. Might do some twist.