Chapter 5

Am I Not That Important To You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The atmosphere in the hospital was full of sadness and sorrow. No one dares to say anything or even let out a sound. Mr. Lee seems not pleased with what had happened.

Media, paparazzi, and reporters were there to grab some more news about Suho's condition. Mr. Lee was pissed off with them; doesn't know how they could know about Suho or anything about the incident.

"Mr. Lee, how is Suho condition right now?"

"Mr. Lee, what happen to Suho exactly? Please explain it to us."

"Mr. Lee, will Suho survive?"

"Mr. Lee! Mr. Lee!"

The media kept on asking Lee Soo Man all annoying questions about Suho and it really made Soo Man stressed. He was so pissed off with their behavior until he decided to call the police for help.

"I want all eleven of you return back to your own dorm and don't even dare to try to sneak out from that building or else!"
Mr. Lee said angrily. All of them were in shock.

"But Mr. Lee, Suho is still in the operation room. How are we capable to leave him here alone?" D.O asked.

"Yeah, we'll not leave this hospital until we see him awake," Kris said boldly.  Mr. Lee expression changed.

"If you guys dare against my words, you will know the consequences later." Mr. Lee warned. None of them dare to protests or made any sound.

"Mr. Kim and I will stay here until Suho wake up so you guys should go back to your dorm right now." Mr. Lee voice eases a little. He put his palm on his head and his legs were trembling. Manager Hyung manages to help him by grabbing his arm.

"Mr. Lee, are you okay?" Manager Hyung asked. Mr. Lee nodded.

"Don't worry about me. Just send these kids back to their dorm now," he instructed. The manager Hyung obeyed his instruction and lead the boys out of the hospital with the help of the police.

"Mr. Kim, what should I do now?" Mr. Lee Soo Man cried with frustration.

"I don't know either. I think we should hide the truth and tried to consider this as an accident." Mr. Kim suggested.

"I think you are right Mr. Kim. I can't let SM Entertainment dignity been tainted by this immature problem."

"Yes, we should put SME  first and other things come second." Mr. Kim added.

 

 

Back at Exo's dorm, the atmosphere was still a little gloomy. No one dares to raise a topic and they only did their own things.

"Kris!" Minseok called. Kris quickly ran out of his room and went to where Minseok was.

"Ne Hyung."

"I want to talk with you in the kitchen," Minseok said with a serious voice and lead both of them to the kitchen. The other members just looked at them in bewilderment. No sound was heard after they saw an angry expression was shown on Minseok's face.

"What is wrong Hyung?" M maknae, Tao whispered to Luhan's ear.

"I don't know." Luhan shook his head.

After a few minutes later, Kris and Minseok figure was seen walking out from the kitchen to the living room. Their faces look very furious at that time.

"Guys, gather around!" Kris shouted. All Exo's members walked out of their room but in a really slow motion.

"Get your in this living room right now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter