Chapter 4

Am I Not That Important To You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho was extremely worried at that time. Worried that he didn't find Kai anywhere. If the manager Hyung knew about that, they will kill him.

'I'm doom'. Suho thought. His legs were trembling just by imagining what SM will do to him if they knew about what had happened to Kai and the others. More than that, he's afraid if Kai was hurt because of his carelessness for letting them went out at night.

He knew that Mr. Lee Soo Man like Kai a lot, better than the others, and no exception for him. The others should be scolded also for their bad behavior and mistake but from the start, Suho became Exo's leader, everyone always blame and scolded Suho for the others' mistakes. Suho knew that as Exo's leader, he must take the responsibility for not taking care of the members well but it's unfair if the members who got into the trouble didn't get what they deserve. Sometimes he thought that Mr.Lee and the managers Hyung didn't like him because they seem didn't appreciate his hard work all this time.

He had no one to complain to even with his own family except for his older brother. He listened to Suho well although sometimes he had his own problem too because he loves his precious little brother so much. But, Suho can't let out all his dissatisfaction anymore since he's too busy to call him or even his parents because of his busy schedule.

He wanted to go home. Although once; he wanted to see his parents and his brother so that all his worries will go.

"Suho Hyung!!" Someone shouted his name. Suho stunned. He snapped out from his gaze and looked back to face that person.

"Sehun-ah, where are your things?" Suho asked as his heartfelt uneasy when he didn't saw Luhan and Chanyeol with him.

"They're with Kai," Sehun explained and Suho let out a small sighed. 'Thank God.' he said with a low voice.

"There's no time Hyung, come on!!" Sehun said and grabbed tight Suho's arm and pulled him out of that club.

"Sehun-ah, let me go. My arm hurts."

"I'm sorry but we have no time to stop right now. Kai is involving himself in big trouble with some gangsters."

Suho stopped his move.

"What do you mean?"

"No time to explain. We have to help him now!"

 

 

"Eat this you filthy little brat!!" a guy shouted.

One of the gangster's gang hit Kai hard on his face until he fell down to the ground. His nose and mouth were bleeding badly but he still managed to smile. Luhan and Chanyeol was also been beaten too for helping Kai out. It was a stupid decision for helping Kai after he's the one who started the fight. Like it or not, Kai is their brother and they had to help him.

"Hyung, there they are!" Sehun shouted and that caught the entire gangster's gang's attention.

"Well, well...What we got here? There are two more of them left."

"Stop making nonsense and let my things go!" Sehun said angrily.

"Let them go? But they who mess up with us first so why we should let them go?"

Sehun looked very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter