Escaping Pain

Bet on Love

 

“I’ll go look for her” the worried looking Yuri said.

“Wait! It’s my fault. I need to explain everything to her. She misunderstood” Taecyeon said as he felt that he’s in big trouble.

“Did she really misunderstand, Taec?” Nichkhun said. “Go find her now Yuri” said Nichkhun as he signaled for her to go now.

Yuri left the guys alone as Nichkhun walked closer to Taecyeon. He can sense that Taecyeon is really panicking and worried now.

“I’ll go look for her now” Taecyeon said as he walk pass Nichkhun but Nichkhun grab a hold of his arm and turned him around. “What now Khun!? You know I need to talk to her now.”

Nichkhun suddenly swung his arm and threw a punch to Taecyeon’s face. Chansung’s mouth fell open as he watched Nichkhun. This was the first time that he saw his hyung punched someone, especially his own best friend. Taecyeon froze and was surprised by what Nichkhun just did but he didn’t do anything. He knows that Nichkhun has every right to hit him. He knows that one punch is not yet enough compared to what he did.

“I’m just keeping my promise to Yoona” said Nichkhun.

“I’m sorry Khun” Taecyeon apologized as he lowered his head down in shame. “I’m sorry for hurting you, and Yoona. You can beat me up to death now, now that you know everything.”

“That’s enough. I know you did wrong but I’m sure now that you really love Yoona. Go find her now” Nichkhun said.

Taecyeon was caught in surprise. He thought Nichkhun was really mad after what he did but he was still thankful for having him as his best friend. “Thanks Khun!” Taecyeon said and hit Nichkhun’s arm lightly before leaving, “I owe you a lot!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona had begun packing her things as soon as she reached their room. All that was in her mind now is to leave and get away from Taecyeon. She can’t bear to face Taecyeon now. At the span of five minutes, she was able to pack all her things though a little bit messy. Before leaving the room, she left a note for Yuri. It said:

 Yul, I’ll go back to Seoul now. You know I can’t bear to face him right now. Don’t worry about me, just enjoy your vacation here  -Yoong

 She left the note at the top of the bed and left as soon as she can. Luckily for her as she didn’t meet any if her friends when she left the hotel. She immediately caught a cab and went to the airport to fly back to Seoul as soon as she can.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Yuri was looking for Yoona, she met the other girls along the way.

“Hey Yuri” Tiffany said. “Are you okay? You look like you’re in a hurry.”

“Fany ah, Yoona’s missing. Help me look for her” Yuri said with tears threatening to fall down from her eyes.

“Wae? What’s wrong?” Jessica asked. Just then, Taecyeon came and joined the girls.

“Hey Taec, what’s happening here?” Tiffany asked him.

“I’ll explain later. Let’s look for her now” Taecyeon hurriedly said. “Yuri, did you already check your room?” he asked Yuri.

“You’re right, our room. Maybe she’s there.”

Without second thoughts, all of them ran toward Yoona and Yuri’s room. When they reached the room, they found the door unlocked. Yuri immediately went inside and found the note.

“She left…” Yuri said as she sat down the bed. “She went back to Seoul.”

“Mwo!?” Taecyeon exclaimed. “I’m going back to Seoul right now” he said and faced the door.

“Ok Taecyeon! Will you please calm down and explain everything to us!?” Tiffany said while blocking Taecyeon’s way.

Taecyeon was caught unguarded so he just explained everything to them.

“Ok Taecyeon! You did that to Yoona!?” Tiffany questioned her friend. “I thought you really changed for good.”

“But that was a long time ago. I admit, I was wrong but I’m really serious. You know I can’t live without her now” Taecyeon defended.

“I still can’t believe that you did such thing to Yoona” Jessica said while shaking her head.

“I’m really sorry. I really don’t know what to do now. Only you guys can help me.”

“Don’t worry, we won’t let you down. But leave this matter for tomorrow” Nichkhun comforted.

“And Yoona must be very mad now. You wouldn’t want to talk to her without any plan, right?” Yuri added.

“We have to tell Seohyun and the others that we will come back to Seoul first thing in the morning tomorrow” Tiffany said. All of them nodded in agreement.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona arrived in Seoul after almost two hours of flight. Her eyes are really swollen and she only stopped crying when the plane landed so that her parents won’t be suspicious. She arrived at her house in 45 minutes. Her parents were so surprised to see their daughter back so early.

“Oh, sweetheart, I thought you will be staying in Jeju for at least a month” Mr. Im greeted his daughter.

Yoona has applied heavy makeup on her so that her parents wouldn’t notice her swollen eyes. “I just felt like I have nothing to do in Jeju anymore so I decided to come back” Yoona lied as she gave her father a kiss.

“What about the others?” asked Mrs. Im.

“Some decided to stay, while the others decided to come back with me” Yoona lied again. “Uhm, umma, appa, can I go to my room now? I feel really tired” Yoona trying to cover up an excuse before her parents notice that something wrong is going on.

“Oh sure, you can dear” Mr. Im answered. Yoona was about to climb up the staircase when Mr. Im spoke again, “Oh wait my dear. Your mom and I will be gone for the US for about two months so you will be living alone. Just ask one of your friends, maybe Tiffany, to accompany you here while we’re in the US.”

“Mwo!? This is too sudden” Yoona answered. ‘But maybe this can help. I don’t want my parents to worry about me’ Yoona thought to herself.

“I know it’s urgent but we really have to go. We’re leaving tomorrow” Mrs. Im said.

“Okay, I’ll just ask Yuri or Tiffany. I’m going now umma” Yoona said tiredly.

 Yoona locked the door as soon as she entered her room. Tears fell down from her eyes as she laid herself on her bed. “Taecyeon…w-why do you have to do this to me? You’re such a bastard. No..no..I’m the bastard for believing in you” Yoona cried the rest of the night. Who knows? She might be crying night after night after what just happened. Is there still hope for her and Taecyeon?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that concludes Chapter 31. Don't forget to pray for our Sooyoungie XD