Game Over

Bet on Love

After class, Taecyeon went to meet Chansung at the rooftop...

Taecyeon: Chansung ah....I want to tell you something, but please don't be shocked and keep your mouth shut eh?

Chansung: okay...okay...is it about the deal?

Taecyeon nodded, while Chansung let out a smile.

Chansung: what about it hyung? Are you eding it now?

Tecyeon: (nodding) Yeah, it's game over...

Chansung: Has Yoona fallen for you already? (laughs)

Taecyeon: That doesn't end it man. Honestly, I've fallen for her, and it's not a joke.

Chansung: (jaw dropped) Mwo!? Our beast Taecyeon has seriously fallen in love? (laughs) That's funny hyung! I mean, there's no way you could possibly fall in love for real.

Taecyeon: (serious) I told you already, this is not a joke. She changed me. And I'm really serious this time.

Chansung: (trying to believe) But what did she say? I mean, what about Khun? I don't think she's the type of person to betray Nichkhun hyung.

Taecyeon: I, myself, culdn't believe that she would actually fall for me. After we kissed, everything has changed.

Chansung: (surprised) Mwo!? You kissed!? You've got yourself big trouble ahead of you man! What is her plan? Is it okay for to have a girlfriend who already has a relationship with another man!?

Taecyeon: Well actually, Yoona is not two-timing. There's no way she would do that. We're planning to tell Khun about us when he came back...but wait, you seem not to be dissappointed about how our game turned out. I won over you and you're not that shocked except for the fact that Yoona betrayed Khun.

Chansung: (laughs) Actally, I was really interested with Yoona at first, but when I started hitting on her, it seems that she's growing irritated on me. And I actually didn't believe that I will win over you.

Taecyeon: Oh yeah...I noticed that..these past few weeks, you seem so quiet and busy. I haven't seen you these past few days. What have you been doing lately?

Chansung: (let out a smile) I know you wouldn't believe me, but just like you....I've got myself a girlfriend. And I'm also SERIOUS now.

Taecyeon: (punching Chansung lightly on his chest) Yah! We had a deal and yet, you've been working on yourself,huh? (sigh) It's not actually difficult for me to believe that because it also happened to me. Look at Junsu hyung, he's now seriously dating Tiffany. Aissh, everything changed after these girls came....by the way, what's you girls's name?

Chansung: (smiles) My angel's name's Sooyoung. She's from the other university. I'll introduce you to her on the semestral break.

Taecyeon: (sad tone) Me, you, and Junsu hyung are all in blissful relationships right now, but Khun is about to face sadness, and it's his own bestfriend's fault...

Chansung: (patting Taecyeon's shoulder) Nichkhun hyung is understanding. When he realized that Yoona's not in love with him anymore, he will let go.

Taecyeon just nodded and off they went to their respective classes. And so, the night came. As usual, Taecyeon and Yoona mt at the park near Yoona's lace. When Yoona saw Taecyeon, she hurriedly ran towards him and gave him a tight hug. Taecyeon hugged her back but only with one hand because he was holding something on his right hand hidden behind his back. When they broke away from the hug, they looked at each other's eyes intently with smiles pictured on their faces. Just then, Taecyeon extended his right hand and handed Yoona a boquet of flowers. There were 12 tulips on the boquet, Yoona was so touched that she gave Taecyeon a kiss on the cheek. 

Taecyeon: (sincerely) Gamsahamnida....

Yoona: (smiles) Anniyo. I should be the one thanking you now. Gamsahamnida! But, why are there 12 tulips? Does it have any special meaning?

Taecyeon: 12....it stands for 'YOU CHANGED ME'. This is actually the frst time I gave tulips to my girlfriend. (Sitting down while pulling Yoona along letting her sit on his leg) Usually, I gave roses to girls. (sighs) You know, all my life, I have been a playboy. But I'm glad you came. You changed me. Because of you, I was able to know what love really is.

Yoona just looked at Taecyeon's eyes ntently. Seconds later, tears came falling down from her eyes. Seeing Yoona cries makes Taecyeon sad. He then hurriedly wiped her tears.

Taecyeon: (worried) What's wrong my goddess? Did I say something wrong? 

Yoona: (hiccups) Anniyo... I'm just so happy right now. I can't believe that....

Taecyeon cut Yoona off by his sudden kiss. Yoona was shocked at first that she dropped the boquet on the bench but after a while, she started kissing him back. Yoona was comfortably sitting on Taecyeon's legwith her hands around Taecyeon's neck and Taecyeon's hands around Yoona's waist. They kissed each other for a while and after a minute, they ended it and gave each other sincere smiles. Just then, Yoona's smile faded away. Taecyeon noticed it right away. 

Taecyeon: (worried tone) Why? Is there a problem?

Yoona: Khun oppa is coming back in a week.

Taecyeon: (calm) So I guess, we need to prepare now. We can't hide this for so long. I'm glad we don't need to betray him for a month. It's just a week's time and everything will be fine.

Yoona didn't answer. She had her head down. Her hands are still on Taecyeon's neck supporting herself so that she won't fall from Taecyeon's leg. Taecyeon, noticing Yoona's sad look, gave her a pat on the back.

Taecyeon: don't be afraid... We'll face this together. I will face every consequence. I'll protect you no matter what and I won't let anything or anyone harm you..

Yoona then felt a hint of relief. She felt the sincerity in Taecyeon and she knows now that nothing will happen as long as she has Taecyeon by her side....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since my class for today will start later at 3pm, I took the time to update. I'm in a hurry right now so I'm sorry if this chapter is boring:D