He's Back

Bet on Love

A week later(Sunday).....

Nichkhun is finally arriving today. Last night, he called Yoona to pick him up at the airport. While Yoona was preparing to go to the airport, she received a call from Taecyeon.

Yoona: Oppa! What made you call so early in the morning?

Taecyeon: (over the line) Are you ready? We need to go to the airport now.

Yoona: Mwo!? What do you mean by 'we'?

Taecyeon: Khun also called me. He wants me to accompany you to the airport.

Yoona: Chinjia!?

Taecyeon: Ne. So get yourself ready now. I've been waiting in front of your house for 30 minutes now.

Yoona walked towards the veranda. She saw Taecyeon outside his car waving and smiling at her. She then waved back and hung up. She hurriedly ran back to her room to prepared herself. After 10 minutes, Yoona ran out of her house and greeted Taecyeon with a hug. AFter giving their greetings, both of them get into the car and drove off. The ride was silent at first until Yoona spoke.

Yoona: (sad tone) Oppa.... I really don't know what to do now. I don't know how to tell him.

Taecyeon: (grabbing Yoona's hand) Don't worry. We'll fix this. Like what I said, I will always protect you no matter what.

Yoona: but oppa, are we going to tell him now?

Taecyeon: Let him rest first. We're going to tell him, maybe tomorrow. We'll tell him together.

Yoona: (shaking her head) Aniyo oppa. This is all my fault. I will tell him by myself.

Taecyeon: (took a glance at Yoona) but Yoong....

Yoona: (strongly) No buts. If not because of me, everything's just fine now.

Taecyeon: (hesitantly) okay. But if anything happens, just call me, eh?

Yoona didn't want to argue anymore so she just nodded hesitantly for approval. After 30 minutes, they arrived at the airport. When they went to the waiting lounge, they saw on the computer screen that the plane that Nichkhun was boarding on has already arrived. They sat on the bench for a while, and after a few minutes, they saw Nichkhun, with an unfamiliar man, walking towards their direction. Yoona felt her heart beat faster as she saw Nichkhun getting more and more closer to them. When he was just a few meters away from them, both of them just stood up to welcome him. Nichkhun intentionally dropped his backpack on the floor so that he can extend his arms and give Yoona a warm hug. He wrapped his arms around Yoona's body while Yoona didn't move even just an inch. She's still on her same position, her arms locked on her side. Yoona grew more guilty when Nichkhun hugged her while Taecyeon felt his heart sink while seeing Yoona being held by another man but he can't do anything about it beacuse he was the one who stole Yoona away from Nichkhun.

Nichkhun: ( Yoona's hair) I really missed you babe! Did you miss me?

Yoona: (holding back her tears) uhmm...

Nichkhun: (breaking away from the hug) I guess I need to make up for the times that I have been missing,eh? (smiles)

Yoona just gave him a forced smile. Nichkhun then noticed that Yoona's not wearing the necklace that he gave her.

Nichkhun: uhm babe? why are you not wearing the necklace that I...

Taecyeon then cut Nichkhun off. He let out a cough to save Yoona from Nichkhun's questions. Nichkhun then let go of Yoona and walk towards Taecyeon and greeted him with a hug that the guys usually do when they see each other. Taecyeon gave Nichkhun a light punch on his arm. 

Taecyeon: (trying to hide his guilt) Yoona's not the only person here..(motioning towards the unfamiliar guy) By the way, who is he?

Nichkhun: (turning to face the guy) oh. I almost forgot. He's KyuHyun. He's my friend. His father is my dad's business partner. We've been friends for quite a while but we rarely see each other since he's been travelling to different countries for their business. Now, he's back to Korea for good.

Kyuhyun: (bows) annyeonghaseyo. Cho Kyuhyun imnida.

TaecYoon: (bows) Ne. Annyeonghaseyo.

After giving their greetings, the four of them went to Taecyeon's car and drove off. Since Taecyeon knows that Nichkhun and Kyuhyun are hungry from their flight, he stopped over a fastfood.

Taecyeon: (unlocking his seatbelt) I know you guys are hungry right now so just wait here and I'll go get you guys some snacks. 

Nichkhun: Let me help you.

Yoona: (taking hold of Nichkhun's wrist) Anniyo oppa. Just wait here, I know you're still tired from your flight. I'll help Taecyeon oppa get the snacks. 

Yoona then hurriedly opened the door and ran towards Taecyeon giving Nichkhun no more time to stop her. Nichkhun just looked at Yoona, who was running towards Taecyeon. He knew that Yoona's so different from before. He knows that something's going on but he just watched her with sadness shown in his eyes....

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is one of the most boring chapter for me, but I hope you like it..