BUSTED!

Bet on Love

 

CHAPTER 30

Jessica, Sunny, Wooyoung, and Tiffany were on their way to the buffet hall when they saw Taeyeon and Jay. What they did was tug the other two along with them. They arrived at the buffet hall only to find everyone seated with their partners and munching on their foods. All of them were surprised to see Wooyoung coming over with Tiffany so she explained what happened and told them that everything is okay now. Everyone seems so comfortable now including the four newbies in their group. Taeyeon and Wooyoung can now show their sweetness toward each other now that Tiffany settled everything down. Jay and Jessica started to get along well with each other now. Tiffany just focused on Junsu all the time. Junho and Hyoyeon, just like Chansung and Sooyoung, were feeding each other happily. Seohyun and Kyuhyun are playing with each other while Yuri and Nichkhun were talking seriously. Taecyeon was still busy eating, sometimes he would feed his girlfriend who was seriously observing all of them.

“I’m so happy that everything is okay now” Yoona said, her eyes still focused on her friends, while chewing the food that Taecyeon gave her.

“Hmmm?” Taecyeon muttered.

“I said I’m happy that everything is going on smoothly” Yoona answered back while resting her head on Taecyeon’s shoulder. “I hope nothing bad will come in our way”

Taecyeon dropped the spoon that he was holding and fondled Yoona’s head, “Nothing will. Especially between us.”

“Gomawo oppa” Yoona said and started to eat again.

After having their breakfast, everyone went on their separate ways. Some went on horseback riding. Some went swimming. Yuri and Nichkhun decided to go on shopping on the nearest souvenir shop and asked Taecyeon and Yoona to come along with them. Yoona wasn’t with Taecyeon when Yuri asked her to come.

“Uhm, where’s Taecyeon oppa?” Yuri asked Yoona.

“I don’t know. Maybe he went out for a walk. I wish I could call him but he left his phone here.”

“We can go look for him. Come on Yoong! Let’s ask Khun oppa to help us find Taecyeon oppa.”

Off they went to Nichkhun’s room and started to look for Taecyeon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Without telling Yoona, Taecyeon secretly went to the reception area to reserve the whole hotel restaurant for his surprise to Yoona later that night. After making his reservations, he decided to go back to where Yoona is but on his way, he spotted Chansung alone on the veranda.

“Hey!” Taecyeon hit Chansung’s back.

“Oh, hyung, where have you been? And why are you not with Yoona?” the surprised Chansung asked.

“Well, I just made my reservations tonight, you know, just a little surprise for Yoona” Taecyeon proudly said.

 “The number one playboy on earth has turned into the sweetest man on Earth” Chansung teased.

“And look who’s talking” Taecyeon teased back.

“Okay, okay, I’ll stop now. I can still remember when we made a bet on Yoona.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Didn’t he tell you where he’s going?” Nichkhun asked.

“Anniyo Khun oppa, he said he won’t be gone for too long” Yoona answered.

“Wait, isn’t that Chansung and Taecyeon oppa?” Yuri said as he pointed to the two figures that were facing the full view of the beach.

“Ah yes. Come on, let’s call him now. We can also ask Chansung oppa to come with us” Yoona said as she pulled Yuri and Nichkhun and ran towards the veranda that was a few meters away from them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh yeah, that bet. That bet about winning Yoona’s heart. I can proudly say that I won. How can you even think that you will win against me” Taecyeon said.

“Yoona is supposed to be mine. I saw her first but you blocked the chance of me getting her” Chansung joked.

“Is it my fault for being more charming and more loveable by girls?” Taecyeon laughed. “I still can’t believe that Yoona would choose me over Nichkhun.”

“And that made Yoona an easy girl.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Yoona’s POV-

As soon as I saw Taecyeon oppa at the veranda, I immediately pulled Yuri unnie and Khun oppa with me and we ran toward Taecyeon oppa. I wanted to surprise him but when I saw that he’s talking seriously with Chansung oppa, I decided to hide behind the wall and listen to what they were talking about. I didn’t mean to eavesdrop but they look so serious so I got curious and felt the urge to listen to them. They were quiet for a while but then, Taecyeon oppa started the conversation.

“Oh yeah, that bet” Taecyeon oppa started. What is he talking about? What bet? “That bet about winning Yoona’s heart. I can proudly say that I won. How can you even think that you will win against me?” I can’t believe what I just heard.

“Yoona is supposed to be mine. I saw her first but you blocked the chance of me getting her” So all this time, he didn’t truly love me?

“Is it my fault for being more charming and more loveable by girls?” I thought you really changed for good oppa. “I still can’t believe that Yoona would choose me over Nichkhun.” You even tricked your own bestfriend.

“And that made Yoona an easy girl.” Tears started to fall down across my face. They’re right, I’m such an easy girl for believing on everything he said.

“Well yeah, you’re right but-----” I can’t listen to this anymore. I felt my feet dragged me somewhere. I don’t know where I’m going but I just want to escape this. He’s still the same Ok Taecyeon. He doesn’t really love me. He’s just playing with my heart. I hate you Taecyeon! I HATE YOU!!!

-END-

Nichkhun and Yuri were so surprised with what the two just said. They can’t believe that Taecyeon made a bet on Yoona. At first, they were so mad knowing that Taecyeon played with Yoona’s heart. Nichkhun felt betrayed with his best friend. Yuri wanted to smack Taecyeon’s face right away. But after Taecyeon continued with his statement, both felt touched as they knew that Taecyeon really loves Yoona. They were so consumed with the conversation and didn’t even notice that Yoona was already gone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Well yeah, you’re right but-----” Taecyeon paused for a while and started talking again, “but that easy girl changed me a lot. I never thought that I would be serious in a relationship. And most of all, I never thought that me, Ok Taecyeon, would love a girl seriously more than my own life. I really regret those times that I played with her feelings.”

“But you must be thankful that we made a bet on her, if not, then you will still be the same playboy Ok Taecyeon.”

"I know but I still hate the fact that I fooled her once and-------"

"Yoona!?" Yuri said when she noticed that Yoona's gone. "Oppa! Yoona is gone. Did you saw her leave?" Yuri asked Nichkhun.

Nichkhun didn't answer as he watched his to friends face them. Taecyeon didn't get to finish his sentence because of Yuri. He and Chansung turned around only to see Nichkhun with a serious look while Yuri with a worried one.

Taecyeon was so surprised to see them there, and so was Chanung. "H-how long have you been in there?" Taecyeon asked nervously.

"We heard everything Taec..."Nichkhun answered.

"Yoona.." was the only word that Taecyeon was able to say.

Nichkhun nodded hesitantly, "Yes, she was here. She heard your conversation. But only up to the part that you made a bet on her"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 30 is out. Leave your comments please XD Well, I decided to change my writing style. I'm not used to that dialogue style. Hope you like this chapter^^