Sneak Peak - Dance Prac

The JOKER and his JESTER

=====================================================sneak peak====================

Soomi’s Pov.

Re-checking the text message I walked toward the large building. Clutching my bag I turned to face Eunyoung unnie. She was nervous just like me. Finally reaching the doors of the building we walked to the front desk. The middle aged man, looked up with a blank and hard expression.

‘Do you have an apointment?’ Woah, blunt and straight to the point much.

‘Um yes I do. I’m Shin Soomi. I’m supposed to be at room 46’ I spoke. The man smiled and nodded. Taking a key card she handed it to me and smiled while he spoke ‘ Take the elevator to the 6thfloor, have a nice day’ I bowed and walked over to the elevator.

‘Soomi ah’ Turning my face to look at Eunyoung she squeezed my hand.

‘It’s gonna be okay, breath in breath out’

‘Haaa Haaa’ Laughing the doors binged open as we stepped inside. Finally making it to level 6 we stepped out and walked the distance to room 46. Tapping on the door we excused ourselves in.

‘Excuse us’ I bowed. The six startled figures stopped dancing and looked at us. Junhyung being the first to break out of the small trance. Jogging up the me he smiled

‘I thought you said you weren’t going to come’ He smirked while whipping the sweat of his forehead with his hand.

‘I didn’t say that, I said if you continued to tease me, I wasn’t gonna come’ I retorted.

He smirked ‘Well you’re here now’ He took my hand into his and turned to Eunyoung and bowed

‘Annyounghasaeyo, Junhyung imnida’ She smiled ‘Annyounghasaeyo, Eunyoung Imnida’

Eunyoung and I watched from our corner as Beast Practiced there dance moves for a variety show. As soon as the song ended their bodies became limp and tired.

‘Doojoonie Hyung, Carry me I’m tired’ Yoseob complained while latching himself on Doojoon’s Back. Eunyoung and I both straightened our backs to this.

‘Woonie, stop hugging me im sweaty’ Kikwang yelled at Dongwoon. ‘Hyung, but you smell good’ Shifting my eyes to Eunyoung we smiled.

‘Yah, Hyunseung Pass me some of your water’ Junhyung spoke into Hyunseung’s ear while flinging his arm over his shoulder. ‘Why don’t you just drink yours?’ Hyunseung replied.
‘I want your one. It looks colder’

Eunyoung and I grabbed each other’s hand while whispering to each other

‘omg, I’m in fan girl heaven. DooSeob, KiWoon and JunSeung’ We spazzed to ourselves until we noticed Beast staring at us. Smirking..

We did whisper that… didn’t we?..

-------------------------------------------------

 

im so sorry for not updating recently. I didnt save my writing my update and so i lost about 4 chapters = = that i was going to post up. MIANHAE !!
but other than that i got a social life !! ..... XD FINALLY

What do you think of this sneak Peak ?

I'm thinking of adding another celebrity to act as Soomi's best guy friend, but he wont be famous in this story.^^ Suggestions !!



comment !! you'll gain karma ! ;)