No One Panic....except for Doojoon

The JOKER and his JESTER

RECAP

_____________

 

Finally making it into the bathroom, I opened the door to a cubicle and released myself. As I washed my hands I felt my pocket vibrate. Checking it I received a message from Manager nim.

From: Manager Hyung
To: Junhyung

YAH ! what is this you sneaking out of the dorm last night only to make a scandal !
And you went out with Go Hara of all people !
Do you want B2ST’s Image to get damaged
We need to talk, CEO nim is coming over soon.
So we need to make up an excuse.

 

_____________

 

At the dorm with Beast and Manager nim.

As I walked over to the couch I watched as manager hyung paced back and forth. I was waiting for him to say something.

‘Jaesoon ah’ , real name stay calm.

‘Yae, Hyung’ I spoke giving him my absolute attention. He sighed before speaking. ‘So tell me…shed some light on why you would go out with Hara ssi again?’

‘I didn’t go out with her that night’

‘Mwo?, then who was it?’ Manager nim asked confused. I smirked and leaned forward as I explained to him.

‘First off, her name is Soomi, Shin Soomi. B2ST and I met her and her friend at a park one night. We hit it off and became friends’. As I said the word friends I heard a small snort. Looking over at Yoseob and Dongwoon, I looked to see them making kissing faces at me. I sent them a look and they quickly darted their eyes elsewhere, besides my gaze.

‘We started off texting each other and then we decided to meet up last night. You could say we got a bit comfortable.’ I spoke finishing my explanation.

‘Then how did Go Hara ssi get in the picture?’ I explained to manager hyung that Go Hara was just trying to take the lime light off Soomi and so that she wouldn’t be targeted by the paparazzi or netizens.’ As I watched his reaction he nodded.

‘Wow, if anything I thought she’d try and get you back’ Manager nim laughed, as the rest of the Beast members laughed in agreement. Manager nim’s phone went off. His face went blank and pale as he read the message. Quickly locking the screen on his iPhone he looked up at us.

‘Ok. The CEO is coming over. We need to make up an excuse until we’ve resolved this situation’ Manager nim looked around. ‘Any ideas’

Dongwoon jumped up ‘Junhyung hyung went out last night..for some Aaaahh…alone time’ dongwoon spoke whilst snapping his fingers.

‘And..and he saw a sign in the BBQ shop that said free coke with any BBQ meal.’ Yoseob yelled out loud. My ear perked up to the word. Suddenly craving the beautiful liquid.
Doojoon patted Yoseob’s head as if to calm him down.

‘And that where you meet uhh… you’re cousin!’ Kikwang spoke quickly.

‘But that doesn’t explain why they were doing a lot of skin ship.’ Manager Hyung spoke.

‘She grew up in…France?’ Hyunseung spoke.

‘Hmm not France, it’s to typical’ I replied. Hyunseung over at me, pursing his lips thinking. Slamming his hand into his palm he yelled ‘I GOT IT’ we looked at him, jumping up and down he declared out loud.

‘She is half Spanish, half Korean.’ Hyunseung said while pacing around the living room. ‘And she lives in Spain, but she visited Korea when she was younger..so thus the reason why she is so lovey dovey touchy feely’ By now Hyunseung was beaming at all of us.

‘That’s perfect’ Yoseob exclaimed while eating a cup of pudding. Hyunseung nodded his head while facing Yoseob.

‘YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING EATING MY PUDDING’ Hyunseung screeched while getting up and chasing Yoseob around the dorm. Yoseob eye darted around search for some sort of refuge. Watching the scene unfold before my eye, I chuckled. I walked over to the raging Hyunseung and patted his head. Turning his head around a pout formed on his lips.

‘Calm down Jang Prince’ Giving me piercing glare as his reply I sighed ‘I’ll buy you a box worth of pudding next time arasso?’ Smiling he nodded his head and walked over to sit next to Doojoon.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!!

We all turned our head toward the buzzer. There was a minute of silence before Doojoon leadership qualities kicked in.

‘OKAY EVERYONE STAY CALM!’ Doojoon roared. Yoseob jumped up and ran into the bed room while picking up the rubbish on the way. Rushing back me quickly shoved a lot of the laundry behind the couches and under the cushions of the couches.

‘Hyunseung ANSWER THE BUZZER’ Pushing Hyunseung towards the buzzer he answered it.

‘Yoseob, Hide though clothes better’ Doojoon ordered pointing to the clothes seeping out of their so called hiding place. ‘ Gikwang put a shirt on and clean the living room quickly make it presentable’

‘Junhyung THROW THE COKE EMPTY BOTTLE AWAY, CEO NIM WILL KILL YOU IF HE FIND OUT YOU BEEN DRINKING THEM AGAIN’ Doojoon yelled will kicking an empty coke can.

‘DONGWOON’ we all looked at Dongwoon while we were doing our jobs. ‘PLACE THE PLATES AND UTENSILES AWAY BEFORE HE GET UP HERE, YOU KNOW HOW CEO NIM HATES CLUTTER’ Doojoon yelled stressing us all out.

‘Yah’ I called out to Doojoon ‘Bwo?’

‘SHUT UP and calm down, what happened to your leadership qualities?’ Doojoon smiled. As we quickly finished our jobs we rushed back to acting casual in the living room.

As we heard the door knob rattle, we did the final brushing off of whatever clothes we were wearing.

Seeing CEO nim walking in eyeing me. Carrying in side bag. He placed it down and sat down in front of me. Bowing down in front of him in a 90 degree angle I in a deep breath before speaking.

‘I’m sorry for being reckless. I can explain everything’ Hearing a chuckle I looked up towards CEO nim.

‘Don’t worry, I’m not angry, kinda stressed with all the phone calls im getting but I’m definitely not angry at you’ Looking at CEO nim with wide eyes I tilted my head in confusion.

‘So who are you dating now’ He asked while taking off his over coat. Gulping down the saliva down my throat I answered him.

‘Goo Hara’ Waiting for his response i fiddled with my rings.

‘I’ll ask again Jaesoon’ REAL NAME ‘Who is she?’ Dropping my head so that I didn’t have to look him in the eye ‘Soomi, Shin Soomi’

‘Thank you Junhyung’ Feeling something cold hit my head I looked up to see CEO nim holding a can of beer. Seeing his face he smiled and offered the beer can again. Smiling again I took it.

‘So does this mean we made up the story for nothing’ Hyunseung murmured.

We looked at Hyunseung and laughed at him. ‘Hyung I was thought you were going to be angry with Junnie hyung’ Gikwang spoke.

‘Anni, I’m not angry with Junhyung, but I am curious how is Goo Hara involved in this? Isn’t she over you?’ CEO nim asked.

‘Anni, I think she’s over me’

‘So cocky’ Hyunseung muttered. I looked at him and smirked.

‘She said what she said on Star Golden Bell to draw the attention away from Soomi, so that she would that won’t try to find her’

‘Arasso, she’s a smart girl’ CEO nim leaned into the chair and crossed his knee. As the beer cans were passed around, we all laughed into the night and joked.

----------

As I walked down the hallway with the rest of B2ST, I quickly jogged up to CEO nim. ‘Ne Hyung.’ I asked the nervous, showed in my voice and he knew it.

‘Yeh?’ He spoke facing me while walking. Sighing and taking a deep breath this was it. My chance to ask him. Giving him a 90 degree bow I pleaded.

‘LET ME GO OUT WITH SHIN SOOMI PLEASE!’ feeling a hand on my shoulder I looked up towards Hyung.

‘I never said that you couldn’t’ I smiled. ‘But you’re going to have to show yourself to the public sooner or later’ I nodded my head in understand what he said, as he walked off. ‘ And when that time comes introduce me to he and then we’ll talk. Take Care’

I officially had joined the best agency in the whole of Korea.

As I walked back into the dorm by myself, I slipped off my shoes and relaxed on the couch watching Doojoon and Dongwoon play Call Of Duty. Hearing the dorm phone ring, Yoseob appeared out of nowhere and running into a particular room in order to answer the phone. Paying no attention I drank my coke, feeling the precious liquid run down my throat, opening the lip to take another gulp Yoseob called out to me.

‘JUNHYUNG! YOUR MOTHER WANT TO TALK TO YOU’ Choking on my drink. I coughed and slammed my hand repeatedly into my chest.

EOMMA HAD HEARD THE NEWS…

____________________________________________________________________

sorry this took awhile to upload. I've be doing so much school work. and i was stuck on this one for a bit.
anyways what do you guys think? GOOD?. BAD?.
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE .... please comment i hardly get any so im think you guys hate my story TT,TT

your forever mmel_ng95

p.s HAPPY ARASHI DAY ! its their 12 year Anniversary.
these boys have brought me so many smiles, i am forever greatful.
Any if you guys dont know them, google/youtube them up. They're pretty funny/talented/amazing/good looking guys.