Coming back?

Long Distance Relationship

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKTjc0vULVzgEN7Cbxk3O        images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHSFf9qE8XTCciEz36De6images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_ZOPGdZNMqfSkkMNYc-Cimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsSqlqyU_wusnFFf1YVA5

 

 

 

 

 

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrN-Aubry5KVNucPbQDU7kbsdramasunshinegirle07249.jpg8751186_orig.jpg?395

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Min Ho woke up and went to the kitchen, the kids already put the breakfast on the table... He greeted them and smiled warmly at them.... He went into the bathroom to wash up. He came out of the bathroom and they were waiting for him to sit down, he bowed and sat down and started eating...everyone followed, bowing back and starting to eat.....

Everyone finished eating and, like yesterday, they didn't let him clean a thing... after they finished cleaning up they sat on the couches and Min Ho was in the middle...

"You guys ready to go?" he asked, they looked confused, and the same kid who answered yesterday about being sleepy, asked "where are we going Hyung" again, Min Ho felt a small smile creeping onto his face as he answered "we're going to register you guys in school" they all got up and walked to Min Ho's van.... They drove off...



Kim Jun just hung up with Young Saeng.... His face was pale, he didn't know what to do, he didn't know how to tell the rest about the news, about what happened.... "What's wrong Jun-ah" Min Jung asked, looking at him curiously.... Kim Jun couldn't balance himself, so he reached out for the couch's arm and sat down. "Jun-ah~~~ tell me, what's wrong? What did they tell you? How’s Jung Min-ssi?" Min Jung walked slowly to his side..... Suddenly, he started crying "Jung Min... Jung Min's dead Jungie and they're going to go say goodbye to him right now." Min Jung froze on the spot... nothing seemed to move, everything was still. Her vision was getting blurry, was getting tighter every second, she couldn't breathe, and she couldn't hear anything.... now everything went dark....



Kim Bum was watching TV, the kids were sleeping, and So Eun was taking a shower.... 

Ring, Ring!!!!! Ring, Ring!!!

Kim Jun was calling him. 

"Hello?" Kim Bum said...

"Meet me at the hospital right now, Min Jung's in the emergency room, she had the asthma attack and she didn't have the inhaler...” Kim Jun was breathing heavily.

Kim Bum stood up and grabbed his jacket "tell me which hospital and I'll be there as soon as possible." Kim Jun gave him the address and they hung up, So Eun came out of the shower fresh and clean, "where are you going honey?" she asked him as she saw him rushing out... "Min Jung's in the emergency room, want to come? If you do then hurry up and I'll be waiting outside." So Eun only nodded her head, she was shocked at the news that was thrown at her, but she had to move right now. She got ready, and got the two kids ready. They were out the door in five minutes.

Kim Bum was waiting in the car by the front yard; they got in quickly and drove away.



Kim Jun was standing outside the door of the emergency room, when Min Jung had the attack he didn't know what to do; he almost froze there and couldn't do anything until he was conscious again. He didn't know what was happening to her, he saw her on the ground and she couldn't breathe, he couldn't find the inhaler so he called the ambulance. They arrived short minutes later, and now they were here, at the hospital, and she was in the emergency room. 'I shouldn't have told her that way, I should've calmed down and made her sit down to tell her. I'm the one to blame for this..." he thought.

Kim Bum, So Eun, and the kids arrived after twenty minutes since he hung up on him, Kim Bum was holding Hye Joong, and So Eun was holding David. Kim Bum was running with Hye Joong in his arms, "How is she? How'd it happen? I thought that she didn't have the asthma anymore. What happened?" he was catching his breath, "I have no idea how she is, she's been in there the moment we arrived." He couldn't look him in the eyes, "What happened sunbae?" So Eun asked Kim Jun, Kim Jun didn't want to make the same mistake he did with Min Jung~~ "You two want to know what happened?" Both nodded their heads, "then put the kids down and sit down." Kim Bum and So Eun looked at each other and then at Kim Jun confusedly, they were about to say something "if you want to know what happened, then do what I told you to do." Kim Jun tried to speak calmly... Kim Bum and So Eun put the kids down on the chairs, and sat down on the other chairs, ready to listen. "I told her that...that,....that..." he couldn't even say the words now, "Just say it Jun-ah!!" Kim Bum yelled at him..."I told her that Jung Min died!!! There you go, I said it, you happy?" Kim Bum and So Eun didn't believe their ears; they didn't want to believe them. "Jun-ah~~~~ stop joking around and tell me what really happened. I know that I pranked you a lot before, but now's not the time to get me back. I swear that if you tell me the truth right now, I'll let you prank me as many times as you want to. Just please, Jun-ah, say the truth and don't lie." Kim Bum was begging him to say other words, but Kim Jun only stared at the ground and didn't eye him. "I' sorry Bumie, but this is the truth." Kim Bum shook his head furiously and stood up, he reached out and pulled Kim Jun by the collar and their noses touched, "I said why are you lying to us Kim Jun?!" he yelled at him, Kim Jun couldn't tell him anything, he had no idea how to answer him, so he only stared at the ground. Kim Bum let go of him, and they began to release their tears. "So ... Jung Min oppa's now gone?" they both looked at So Eun and she was staring at the wall and speaking, was she talking to the wall?

"So Eun... who are you talking to?" Kim Jun asked

"Do you see anyone?" Kim Bum asked

She turned her head to them, "no!! You think I'm crazy or something? I was talking to both of you!! Can't you tell?! Well, obviously you cannot!!" She was screaming with anger at them... It was her way of getting the stress out of her, she screamed and kept screaming 'till she cried..... "Did you talk to Hye Sun unni? Do you know how she's doing?" She asked while crying.

"No I did not. Young Saeng told me that no one knew that he was talking to me and that he was in his room... He couldn't let me talk to anyone because they had to leave, so I'm waiting for his next call." 

So Eun sat back down, "he was too young to die. Why does this world have to be so cruel?" They waited for another ten minutes and the doctor came out. Kim Jun straightened himself as the doctor approached, "is she okay?" Kim Jun was scared of the answer, but the doctor smiled and nodded "yes, she's fine. She just needs to rest, so please leave her to rest for now." the doctor walked away and Kim Jun's smile spread across his face and then faded... He was relieved that Min Jung's fine, but he was depressed that Jung Min's dead.  He had no idea how to feel... They all waited for the time being.



SiWon was watching TV and half sleeping, he was watching the news. 

"A fast report on Park Jung Min's health condition" it says in the footer...... The reporter came on:

"We just received terrible news from the 'California Hospital Medical Center', that Jung Min-ssi is not with us anymore." SiWon sat straight up as fast as he could, the reporter faced the ground and when he looked up, tears were forming in his eyes. "I'm sorry, and that's it for today."

SiWon couldn't really believe what he just heard...... He doesn't know the guy at all, but still.... he felt really sad for some strange reason... Then he remembered that Hye Sun knew him, she must be really sad right now, he thought.... He wanted to call her, but he's going to wait for a bit and then call her. He lied back on the sofa, closed his eyes, and kept thinking of what Hye Sun might be feeling right now. He really felt sad, he felt depressed, he imagined Hye Sun's face crying, and felt his heart tearing. He then got up and called her, she's not picking up; he hung up and was still thinking of her... His eyelids are closing, he felt really sleepy; he’ll call her as soon as he wakes up. He drifted into a deep sleep.



Jung Min's POV

What was happening, everything was white. He was in the middle of nowhere. All he could see was WHITE....

Then, two figures were getting close to him; he couldn't make out their faces for a while. After they got closer and closer, he saw their faces clearly, they were his parents..... Was he dead? Why were his parents here? What happened?

His dad was smiling at him, and his mom reached out a hand "come on my sweetie, let's go." Jung Min was terrified; he wanted to run away, he wanted to cry...."no, no, no, I don't want to go.... Please let me go!!!!"  His parents were still in the same position as before. Jung Min kept screaming and crying...... his mom got closer "Why don't you want to be with us? Don’t you miss us? Don’t you want to be with your parents again?" his mom kept asking over and over again.....Jung Min was freaked out, his mom tried to calm him down "calm down and just answer me Jungie.." Jung Min took a deep breath and tried to think of a reasonable answer "Amma~~, Appa~~, I do want to be with you guys, I love you and I really miss you. I do want to be with you but, but I also want to live my life with my brothers, I also love them and I would really love to be back with them... please help me, Amma~~ Appa~~..." he started to sob but his mom put her hands on his shoulders "don't worry sweetie... we also love you, and we'll help you." she grabbed Jung Min's chin and gently raised it...."now say what you said about your brothers over and over again, say it like you mean it. Say it over and over again. Don't give up even if everything goes dark. Got it?" She smiled warmly and hugged him tightly... 

She let go of him and they walked away, leaving him all alone.... 

What did she mean?? What am I supposed to say?? He wanted to scream and do anything, but he forced himself to calm down. He remembered what he said about his brothers, he repeated them with strong emotions "I want to live my life with my brothers, I love them and I want to be back with them (ah-ah-ah) I care a lot about them... please let me back..." "I want to live my life with my brothers, I love them and I want to be back with them, I care a lot about them... please let me back with them..." he kept repeating and repeating.... everything was dark now, he remembered what his mom said to him, to keep repeating even if it gets dark, then someone opened the lights. He was back in the room, but he still couldn't move, he couldn't do anything except breathe. His eyes were closed, but he could see everything. Hyun Joong came in and he said goodbye, Jung Min wanted to hug his brother badly, but he couldn't move. He kept fighting his body because he wants to move.... Kyu Jung came in and also said goodbye, again he kept fighting and fighting, but nothing happened… Young Saeng came in and said the farewell...the same thing happened, nothing moved in his body.... Hyung Jun came in and kneeled down, he cried just like the others. Jung Min couldn't move, he tried to move really badly, but he couldn't, not until Hyung Jun lifted him and hugged him, he was able to move one finger on his right hand. Hyung Jun didn't see it because he wasn't facing his hand. He placed him down and Hyung Jun went away.... Jung Min thought that this was it, since no one came in after a couple of minutes, he figured that Hye Sun-Noona, wasn't going to say goodbye to him and they really believed that he died. Then, the door opened, Hye Sun-Noona came in.... she froze and ran to his side, she held his right hand and he tried to focus on moving it again... she kissed his cheeks and hand, as she walked away, he was able to tighten his grip for a second and loosen it again. Hye Sun froze and looked back at him; she still held his hand tightly.



Kim Jun, Kim Bum, So Eun and the kids went to see Min Jung. She was awake and staring at the window inside her room, she didn't move, she just sat there still. 

"Min Jung-ah~~ are you okay?" Kim Jun walked by her side and took her hand. She still didn't move or look at him.

"Unni~~ please answer us, please don't be like that..." So Eun pleaded...

"Ya!! stop acting so childish and get up, talk to your best friends whose been worrying about you...." Kim Bum half screamed and half sobbed.

Min Jung turned her face and stared at them, "Do you guys even know what had happened? Do you guys know how much this'll hurt Hyun Joong? How much will it hurt Hye Sun?? How much it'll hurt his brothers??!!" she screamed viciously at them. Nobody looked at her; they all stared at the floor. They had no idea how to reply... The just sat there and said nothing...



Goo Ji Hye was flipping channels, and then SS501's picture popped on screen

"An important announcement that we received today from the 'California Hospital Medical Center' that one of the eldest members in the group SS501 is now dead... We hope that his band members, which are also his brothers, will be okay, and we're there for them, Triple S fans...." 

She never met the SS501 members, but she only met their leader, Kim Hyun Joong. She really hoped that they're taking this well.... she looked at the screen again and saw the hospital name, she picked up her purse and jacket, and walked out of her house.



Hye Sun looked at the hand that just moved. He was still alive!!!! He didn't die!!! She took his hand and rubbed it with both of her hands. She sat down next to him, released his hand and put both her hands on his cheeks "Jung-ah~~~~ please answer me, I believe that you're still here, you're not dead. So please answer me or give me a sign...." Jung Min's lips slightly moved.... Hye Sun jumped and cheered.... she was happy and she laughed, she ran out of the room as fast as her feet could.... leaving Jung Min there for a bit.



Hyun Joong was standing against the wall, his right foot rested against the wall, and his arms crossed. He was crying, tears are all over his face. He looked around and saw his brothers…  Kyu Jung standing next to him, his arms crossed and he's against the wall, tears are all over his face as well. Young Saeng sitting on a chair, his head buried in his crossed arms and he was also crying. Hyung Jun was crouching next to him, his head was buried between his knees and he was crying roughly.

"AHHHHH!!!" all of them looked at Jung Min's door, it was Hye Sun, she was screaming... It sounded happy... Then they heard her laughing and saw her running out of the door with a big smile on her face.... Hyun Joong went to her "have you gone mad? Are you okay? Who smiles at a time like this?!" he was half scolding her... she looked at him angrily and then looked around...

She pointed at Jung Min's room "He's not dead!!! He's still alive!! He squeezed my hand for a second and he moved his lips a little." everyone was looking at her like she was crazy, nobody seemed to believe her.

Hyun Joong's eyes widened, and he looked closer into her eyes to see if she was lying or not... Her eyes read the truth, she wasn't lying. He ran into Jung Min's room and everyone followed.... "Jung Min-ah!!! wake up... do something to prove that you're not dead!!" he screamed and waited for about a minute when Jung Min's right palm moved, he was trying to close it.... "Thank you god!!" he looked up and ran out of the room, his brothers were cheering and Hye Sun was laughing. 

Hyun Joong went to get the doctor, he saw a doctor standing in front of him and talking to a nurse... he ran up to him "doctor... doctor, you have to come with me. Now!" he caught his breath and dragged the doctor with him. The doctor was stumbling behind him; Hyun Joong was half running to his brother’s room... When he reached it, he saw Ji Hye standing there...



Ji Hye reached the hospital; she asked about Jung Min's room and went straight to it. When she reached the room, she saw Hyun Joong running out, He didn't seem to notice her, she approached the room and saw the people laughing, jumping with excitement!!! What’s wrong with them, a dead body's in front of them and they're laughing??? She leaned against the wall in disbelief.... then Hyun Joong came back dragging a doctor behind him, he noticed her then.... 

"W-what are you doing here?" he asked.

"I came to check on how you were doing after I heard the news. What are you guys doing? And Why are they laughing and why are you smiling?" she asked confusedly...

"Jung Min's not dead!! He's still alive!! That’s what's happening!" he laughs with excitement…The doctor looks at him in shock..."he's still alive? Why didn't you say that earlier!!?" the doctor rushed inside and forced everyone out... he hooked Jung Min up to small machines and waited for the nurses and other doctors to come..

Ji Hye is still standing against the wall in shock... "Alive? How? I just heard that he was gone..." she thought...she sighed..."I'm really happy that he's still alive" she looked around her and saw the brothers laughing and excited... she also saw a girl doing the same thing.. She didn't know that she was staring at the girl when Hyun Joong talked to her...

"You're wondering who she is?" he smiled weakly

"A-anyo... it's just that... I've never seen her before, that's all..." she said smiling

"She's our Noona.... the person who cares the most about us... she's the one that any of us would do anything and everything for... she brought the happiness back to our lives..... She’s like a mother to us..." he looks down tearing up…

"That’s really sweet.... What's her name?" she didn't notice the tears inside his eyes...

"Why don't you go ask her?" he said smiling...

"Okay, I will" Ji Hye walks up to Hye Sun and taps her shoulder lightly to grab her attention... Hye Sun looks behind her and see Ji Hye...

"Hello... my name is Ji Hye, Goo Ji Hye, and I wanted to meet you..." she said smiling.

"Hello Ji Hye, my name is Hye Sun, Koo Hye Sun, and it's nice to meet you." she smiled warmly as she introduced herself...

"Nice meeting you too... can you please tell me what's happening? I'm confused..." Ji Hye asked Hye Sun with an innocent look

"What do you want to know?" Hye Sun replied

"What happened with Jung Min-ssi...." she said still confused...

Hye Sun told her about what happened and how he died and lived again... she told her that they almost gave up hope and thought that he was really dead... 

"Oh my god... that's a miracle... he's going to be okay though right?" she was amazed...

"The doctors are still checking up on him, and hopefully he'll be better than okay........." she smiled...



The doctors are checking Jung Min's heart beat, how he's breathing, his pulse, etc. everything was okay... his heartbeats are normal... his breathing is fantastic, his pulse is normal... everything was normal...

The doctors got out of the room and saw everyone waiting impatiently...they all approached him as soon as he was out of the room. 

"How is he?" Hye Sun asked

"Everything will be fine right?" Ji Hye asked…

"Is he going to be okay?" Hyung Jun asked

He going to live right?" Kyu Jung asked

"How long is he going to stay asleep?" Hyun Joong asked...

"Tell us everything and don't lie to us" Young Saeng said...

They all threw questions at him and he didn't know what to do...

"So far Jung Min is doing great, his heart rate is normal and everything else is normal. He will be resting and should wake up soon, unless something happens..." he answered them and walked away... everyone was hugging each other except for Ji Hye.. She just smiled at them... 

Hye Sun looked to her right and saw that Ji Hye was standing alone looking at them, she walked to her and brought her into the hug... now all of them were hugging and excited for Jung Min to get better.



Min Jung was crying... she didn't want anything bad to happen to anyone that she knew... But now, Jung Min is not here anymore.... he doesn't exist anymore... fresh tears kept joining the old ones... she cried and cried and can't stop crying... she felt useless and heartbroken.........



The phone started ringing... Kim Jun looked at it and saw that it was his sister... he picked up holding back his tears...

"Hello Noona.... how's everyone..?" he asked trying not to cry

"Everyone’s doing great! Everyone here's laughing... everyone is excited!!!!!!!" she screamed with happiness into the phone…

Kim Jun was shocked..."N-Noona~~~~ did you go see a doctor?... did he check up on you?" he thought that his sister had lost her mind..

"YA!!!! I"M NOT CRAZY!!!!!! JUNG MIN IS STILL ALIVE!!!!! HE DID NOT DIE!!!!! Aishh... seriously you get happy for a time and your own brother thinks you’re crazy..." she mumbled.

Kim Jun froze... he didn't know what to do... he still didn't know if his sister is still in her right mind... 

"Hello! Hello!!?" Hye Sun screamed into the phone...

Kim Bum saw that Kim Jun was frozen, so he walked up to him and took the phone...

"Hello?" he said...

"Kim Bum?... where's my Dongsaeng?" she asked worriedly

"Ahh Noona... don't worry... he's just frozen... what did you tell him?" 

"I told him that Jung Min's still alive and he's not dead…" Kim Bum also thought that she was crazy..

"Noona... can you please give me one of the guys?" 

"O-Okay…" she gave him Kyu Jung

"Hello..." Kyu Jung said

"Hello Jungie... can you please take Noona to the doctor and make sure she gets treatment?" he spoke carefully to him

Kyu Jung was confused... "Hyung, what are you talking about? Noona's perfectly fine..." Hye Sun now understood that Kim Bum too thought that she was crazy... she grabbed the phone... "YA!!!!!!!! I AM NOT CRAZY!!!!!!!!! I'M TELLING YOU THE TRUTH!!!!!!" she scolded him

"Okay okay Noona...I think I believe you..."