Good luck with your future life.

Long Distance Relationship

                    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTviKDc5wE_d4Hn1-2biSi

Hye Sun woke up in the middle of the night and looked at her phone, she saw that a strange number called and she knew that it was him, but she missed his call because she was sleeping. What a luck. She called him back....

"Yobeseoy..? Is this Hyun Joong?"

"Hye Sun... I’ve been trying to reach you, were you asleep?" Hyun Joong asked.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I just saw your call. So... How do you like it there? Is it better than here?"

"It's okay alright don’t be sorry, and it's okay here, but no it's not better than Seoul because there's just this one thing missing here, you.... I love you Hye Sun."

"Ohh... Hyun Joong, I love you too. I wish that you're here too, and I wish that we're next to each other all the time. I love you more than I loved anything in this world, and because of that, we're going to make this work, I promise you that." She said crying hard.

"Ohhhh... Hye Sun, stop crying, please don't make my heart ache and we are going to make this work. I love you too. Now I heard your voice, and you're okay... so go back to sleep and I'll call you later, ok?"

"Who you talking to Hyung?" another voice called from the other side, it seemed like Kyu Jung-ssi was asking.

"Hye Sun, why?" Hyun Joong answered 

"Oh, can I talk to her?" he asked

"Hye Sun.... do you want to talk to Kyu?" Hyun Joong asked.

"Sure, let me say hi." she said. She heard teasing on the other line and started to laugh.

"Yobeseoy Noona… How are you?" he asked

"Yobeseoy, Kyu-ssi, I'm fine. How about you? Are you doing well? And are you taking good care of your brothers? By the way tell them I said hi and tell them that I miss you guys so much especially the little one." she started laughing and Kyu Jung laughed with her and said "Especially the little one? So you missed him more than us. Uh?" 

"Ani... I just like kids and I love you all the same you know that Kyu-ssi" 

"Yeah I know, we love you too Noona. So... I'm fine and everyone's doing okay. I'm taking good care of everyone and they're taking good care of me...... hold on Hyung. I'm speaking to Noona. Sorry but Hyun is poking me." both started laughing and she heard Hyun Joong saying "she didn't sleep enough let her sleep and then we'll all talk to her tomorrow okay?"

"Noona, you still didn't rest? I'm sorry I didn't know. We'll then go and have a good night sleep, and we'll talk to you tomorrow. Okay Noona? We love you, all of us especially Hyun Joong-ah. Hahaha..." they laughed and Hye Sun blushed a little.

"It's okay don't be sorry and I love you all back. I'll talk to you tomorrow then and don't forget to say hi to the others." they said their goodbyes and hung up.



On the other line, Hyun Joong was looking at Kyu Jung with blushing cheeks. 

"Ya, Hyung, don't be embarrassed because we all know how much you love her. Hahaha, and she also loves you too so don't worry."

"Next time don't say that. Please..." Kyu Jung started laughing and approached his Hyung. "Okay I won't say it if it makes you feel better."

It was 6pm and they were hungry. They went out to eat lunch and went around town. After 10pm, they got tired and they all went home to get some rest.



Kim Bum and So Eun were arranging for their wedding which was in the middle of next month, but Kim Bum felt sad because the wedding is about to come and his best friend won't be here with him to support him. He can only wish until he sees his best friend physically in front of him. They kept on arranging for the wedding and they gave up from exhaustion; So Eun leaned her head on Kim Bum's shoulder and slept at peace while Kim Bum leaned on So Eun's head and also slept at peace. Kim Bum started dreaming of their perfect wedding with Hyun Joong in it. So Eun also started dreaming of their perfect wedding with all the people that she loves in it.



It was 5pm when Kim Jun and Min Jung were hanging out together. 

"Do you think that Hyun Joong will ever come back? He's only been gone for about a day and I already miss him." Min Jung asked with teary eyes.

"It's really hard to say after how he said his goodbye to me, if I didn't know him I would say that he'll never come back again." he said remembering how his goodbye with Hyun Joong went.

Memory....

"Do you really have to go? Why can't you just stay here, among us, among your family? I thought that we were brothers. Aren’t we?" Kim Jun said that to Hyun Joong while crying.

"I'm sorry Jun.... I really want to stay among you, among my family. We really are brothers and nothing can ever change that you know that don't you? I will never forget anything we ever did together. I love you bro." Hyun Joong was also crying.

They hugged each other tightly while Hyun Joong said, "take good care of her for me, will you?" talking about Hye Sun. 

"Of course I will, why,.... aren’t you coming back? Hyun...." he looked into his eyes, and at that moment.. He knew what his answer would be.

Present...

Kim Joon was crying and Min Jung knew how he felt, but she had to stay strong at least in front of her best friends. "Don't cry Jun-ah... I'm sure he'll be back." even she knew that what she said may be a lie. She hugged Kim Jun and she tried not to cry. After awhile, they decided to go home and get some rest.



What if it was true? What if he really isn't coming back? I can barely imagine that he will be away from me, us for the rest of our lives. I tried to wake up from this nightmare, but it doesn't work because I realized that, this nightmare, it's actually a reality. Min Jung reached her house and rested.



Kim Jun reached his house and saw his sister looking up at the moon crying. He approached her and sat silently next to her.

"Jun-ah...can I ask you a question?" she was still staring at the moon

"Neh, I'm listening." he said with concern.

"Why do I feel like this relationship won't work? Even though I'm going to try as hard as I can to make this relationship work, but I feel so uneasy. I feel like I will never see him standing in front of me ever again. Tell me Jun-ah... why?" she was looking at him and screaming and sobbing at the same time.

Kim Jun's heart was torn. He couldn't stand and see his sister like that. "Because you love him. See Noona, when two people are madly in love with each other, and they're far apart, and they'll do anything to make their LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP work, then you'll know that it's going to work." 

He gathered his sister in a tight hug while she was still sobbing. "Don't worry Noona; he'll be back before you know it."



Min Ho was looking at the girl from far away. She was staring at the moon and crying hard. Her brother came and she started screaming at him, and he started to comfort her. Her brother hugged her while she was sobbing.

Min Ho still felt that feeling inside him. Now that the guys were gone, he realized that he really didn't have anything against them. He really felt sorry for them and for their friends for getting involved with someone like him. It was too late though, because Min Ho was not going to bring the guys back for nothing, that'll only prove that he's weak, and the last thing he needed is for people to see him weak. He still doesn't understand why he felt like that about these people and not someone else. Maybe of what happened to him when he was 5, but he doesn't want to remember any of it. 



It's been almost a year since the brothers left and everyone misses them so much.

Hye Sun, Hyun Joong and his brothers kept talking to each other on the phone, and they kept missing each other more and more. Kim Bum and So Eun got married and So Eun was pregnant with 5 months. Kim Jun and Min Jung got closer together and now they're dating. Hye Sun was about to finish her college and get her pediatrician’s degree, she loves to sing so she decided to try and study music as well. Hyun Joong and his brothers were meeting new people and learning to speak the language fluently. Hyun Joong was about to enter his last year of college and he studied music and he's becoming a dentist. Jung Min was about to enter his third year in college also studying music, and he's studying a surgeon too. Kyu Jung was about to enter his second year of college and he was also studying music, and he's going to become a heart doctor as well. Young Saeng was about to enter his first year of college and he was thinking of studying music and an eye doctor. Finally, Hyung Jun was about to enter his last year of high school and he still didn't decide on whether to study music or medical maybe he can do both like his brothers, he might want to become either a pediatrician, a dentist, or an eye doctor, he didn't really like surgical things. 

Everything was fine, Kim Bum and So Eun's baby was about to come, she was in her 8th month. Hye Sun, Hyun Joong and his brothers still spoke to each other and now they're teaching Hye Sun how to speak English. Kim Jun and Min Jung were getting serious and they were thinking about getting engaged, but Kim Jun still worried about his sister and how she might take it. Everyone's careers were doing fine, Hye Sun, Hyun Joong and his brother's medical and musical studying are doing well. Hyung Jun was half way through his senior year in high school and he was way too excited to begin college. Since he decided to study pediatrician, when he comes back with the degree Hye Sun might do business with Hyung Jun. They'll have a great time working together Hye Sun thought.



So Eun was in the hospital room getting ready to give birth to her little girl. Hye Sun, Kim Jun, Min Jung, and, of course, her husband Kim Bum. 

"It's okay, she'll be fine and the baby will be in your arms in an hour from now. Don't worry because if she sees you like that she's going to be too scared; try as hard as you can to support her." Hye Sun said patting Kim Bum's back.

"Okay, I'm really trying my hardest Noona. I wish that the baby's out already. I'm really scared that something's going to go wrong here. I'm praying for her to come out fine...." he said clapping his hands together and holding them in the 'clapping' position as he said "'God please let her be safe and healthy. I ask for nothing more."

"She's going to be just fine trust me bro, now stop whining and start supporting her." Kim Jun said.

"You know that you're acting like a baby right now? Your wife's in there preparing to give birth, and you're out here whining, show some support for the poor lady. I can't believe that this kid's going to be a father in about an hour. Chuhh....." Min Jung said grinning.

They all started laughing and Kim Bum relaxed a little bit.  So Eun was finally ready to give birth to her baby girl. She entered the room and everyone was waiting outside for her to come out safely. 

An hour passed and the baby and So Eun were in a healthy condition. Kim Bum was relieved. They decided to name the baby Kim Hye Joong... Hye Sun was touched because she knows that the baby's name was a combination of her and Hyun Joong's name. Kim Bum and So Eun knew how much Hye Sun and Hyun Joong loved each other so that's why they decided to combine their names together. Hye Sun, Kim Jun, and Min Jung went home after they were sure that So Eun and the baby were okay, So Eun had to stay at the hospital for one night to make sure that the baby's in good condition and, of course, Kim Bum stayed with her. He was so happy, he couldn't describe the feelings he was going through right now. He just stood there behind the window looking at his beautiful Hye Joong, she's an angel, a blessing that came to him from above, and he's going to cherish her and make sure that she gets everything that she wanted, and nobody would dare make her sad. He kept staring at his daughter for another hour, and then he went to his wife's room to check on her and rest.



Hye Sun told Hyun Joong and his brothers about the baby, and she also told them the name of the baby. 

"Wait... her name's Kim Hye Joong? Hahaha.. I think I've heard those names before" Hyung Jun teased.

"You guys should be happy; you have a baby girl that's named after both of you. Hahaha" Young Saeng also teased.

"Uhhhh... How sweet. How I wish that I have a baby that's named after me and my love." Kyu Jung said obviously touched.

"You guys have good friends that are able to think of both of you. You should definitely be happy." Jung Min said.

"Ya..... Stop that, you guys are too much. Man how could I stand you guys. I wonder why I didn't move out a long time ago." Hyun Joong said laughing when he knew that he didn't really mean what he said, besides he was happy and touched that a baby girl was named after him and his love. 

"So... Noona, how's your pediatrician going? Teach me some things so it'll be easier for me to study it." Hyung Jun asked.

"It's going great, Hyung Jun, now tell me what do you want to know about it?" 

"Everything" he said excited that his Noona's going to teach him about it.

"Ya..... You want her to have a huge phone bill by just talking to you about it? I think she could use that money to do something else in her life." Jung Min said teasing his little brother.

"Ani.... I'm just...." he struggled with what he was going to say, after all, his brother was right.

"No, Jung Min, it's fine with me, I have nothing else to do anyways, and I love talking to you guys anyways. I would love to teach you something everyday how do you like that?" 

"Really Noona, Thank you thank you, if you were here right now I would give you the tightest hug ever." he said way too excited.

"Let's hug over the phone then." they all started laughing and talked about other things and then they hung up and went to rest.



It's been five years since the brothers left and everything was working. Hye Sun and the brothers still spoke to each other and got really close to one another. Kim Jun and Min Jung got married with the approval of Hye Sun. Kim Bum, So Eun, and Hye Joong were really a happy family, but Kim Bum still wished that his best friend was with them. The brothers and Hye Sun all got their degrees the musical and the medical ones. Everything was going fine. The brothers started a band and named it ss501 and they started to get famous, but they also continued their medical jobs encase things went wrong with their singing band. Hye Sun started singing at weddings and small events and continued her medical job. The brothers would go on interviews and sing on TV, and Hye Sun watched everything about them and she realized how much she misses them each passing day. She glanced at the picture of the brothers and her that was sitting next to her bed "I wish you guys the greatest luck of all." a tear dropped on the picture and she wipe it and put it down and went to sleep.