Huge surprises

Long Distance Relationship

Hyun Joong told his brother about what Min Ho told him and they all decided to buy plane tickets for the next flight going to Korea. They packed their bags and slept early so they won't be exhausted in the morning. Hyun Joong wondered what Min Ho wanted from them; he wanted to find out as soon as he could so that's why they're going to Korea tomorrow. 



Hye Sun was surprised by the phone call made by Min Ho, she didn't understand why he'd call her and ask her to meet him soon. She was nervous about it yet she was also interested in what he wanted to talk to her about. She called him and set up a meeting with him tomorrow 5 in the evening and he gladly accepted. 



Min Ho already knows that Hyun Joong and his brothers are coming tomorrow, so he called Hyun Joong again and told him to meet up with him tomorrow around 5, Hyun Joong agreed and hung up. 

Min Ho was really glad that everything's going as planned and tomorrow everything will be alright again. He stretched out his arms and jumped out of bed just like a child; he went to each kids' room and woke them up.

"Get up kids, we're going on a picnic!" The kids jumped out of bed excitedly and rushed to the bathroom to wash up. Min Ho started preparing the supplies for their picnic and, before they knew it, they were out the door heading to a peaceful, fun place. 



Min Jung felt something strange traveling through her inside organs as she ran to the bathroom to throw up stomach acid; she didn't know if it was food poisoning or something more... she kept throwing up and Kim Jun heard her and rushed to her, "I'm calling the doctor" he said picking up his phone from the counter. 

"I'll be fine Jun, it's just a food poisoning" she said between heavy breaths. Kim Jun insisted on going to see a doctor so Min Jung gave up on trying to convince him that it was nothing. 

They drove to the doctor's office and waited outside to be called in. 10 minutes has passed by and the nurse has finally called them in. Min Jung and Kim Jun went in the doctor's office and both had a seat. 

"So, what seems to be the problem?" The doctor softly spoke as he sat down in his chair

"Well you see doctor, I woke up this morning and ran to the bathroom only to throw up stomach acid. I told Jun that it was nothing but he insisted on coming in anyway." She calmly replied. 

"Well, let's examine you then, shall we?" He rose from his chair and walked to the patient's bed as Min Jung followed him and sat there quietly. The doctor gave her a full check up and he asked them couple of questions; they answered them with no problem. The doctor ordered for them to have an x-ray shot of her stomach at the hospital and they took the note heading straight to the hospital. 

They arrived at the hospital in short time after they left the doctor's office and showed the note to the nurses at the front desk. They made some phone calls to see if any doctors that are licensed for an ultrasound exam are available. Lucky for them, there was one doctor that just finished and was able to accept them that day. 

They were escorted to the doctor's side of the building and waited patiently till it was time for them to go in, Min Jung laid on her back next to the ultrasound machine and Kim Jun sat right in front of her. She was extremely nervous because it was her first time in a place like this; it was really dark around her only lights from small lamps were spotted but nothing more. The room was neat and well cleaned. A nurse came in to prepare her, "Doctor Joe will be right with you. If you need anything just press that red button on the side of your bed" she left them with a smile on her face.

Kim Jun and Min Jung talked to let the minutes go by quickly, doctor Joe arrived 15 minutes later and started to examine Min Jung's stomach. 

"Did you eat anything at all today?" she asked Min Jung

"No, I didn't really have the time" 

"Well I guess you're lucky, if you ate or drank anything today then I wouldn't be able to examine you" the doctor smiled at her as she switched remotes and applied more jell on it.

"So doctor, what seems to be the problem?" Kim Jun nervously spoke

"Oh there's no problem mister, I think you two will be very happy to hear that you have a baby in there" she softly grinned at Min Jung and Min Jung had wide eyes with a huge smile that described her feelings perfectly. 

"A.. a child? So... we're going to be parents?" Kim Jun rose from his chair and rushed to Min Jung's side taking her hand in his with a soft laugh rising from his throat. The doctor nodded smiling happily for them and she cleaned the jell off of Min Jung. Min Jung jumped off the bed and hugged Kim Jun tightly. 

"No, no, no... you're not allowed to jump, run, move much, or carry anything heavy from now on or you will lose the baby okay? so you have to be extremely careful miss." Min Jung nodded and thanked the doctor; they left home.



So Eun and Kim Bum have been trying to find a way to teach David how to walk, but he's not cooperating at all with them. They gave it a rest for a few days and decided to just let him get what he want.

"You happy little chipmunk? you got what you wanted" Kim Bun shook his head at him and gently poked his nose. David giggled loudly and clapped his hands excitedly; So Eun and Kim Bum just watched laughing. Hye Joong snuck up on David and knocked him down playfully, David tried to get her off of him but he was no match for her powers of tickling. Kim Bun and So Eun laughed even harder as they gently got the kids off each other, few minutes has passed and the phone started ringing; Kim Bum went to pick it up.

"Hello" 

"Hey" 

The two spoke for couple more minutes and hung up; Kim Bum looked at So Eun with a big smile on his face, "They're having a baby!!!" So Eun just stood there blinking, "Who is?" she asked confusedly. "Min Jung and Kim Jun!!!" he dance excitedly with David in his arms, it took her a few seconds to process what he just told her, but she too started dancing and jumping excitedly with Hye Joong in her arms. 



Hye Sun just arrived home only to find her brother and Min Jung waiting for her like something has happened. She slowly approached them and sat down.

"Guess what guess what!!!" Kim Jun looked like he just won the lottery, "what?" 

"I said guess" he whined. She rolled her eyes at him and started guessing, "You won the lottery?" he shook his head, "You're going to be on TV?" he gave her a weird look and shook his head again, she kept guessing and guessing "Oh just tell me, I'm never going to get it!" she glared at him. "Just tell her Jun, stop making her so curious!" Min Jung laughed as she scolded Kim Jun. Kim Jun pouted and gave in "Okay okay, we are... HAVING A CHILD!!!" he giggled and jumped like a baby, Hye Sun's eyes widened and she found herself jumping along with her brother filled with happiness. 

They sat together for hours discussing the baby's name, whether it's going to be a boy or a girl, what will the baby eat, and so on and so on. They kept talking and talking and they didn't even realize that it was reaching midnight, Hye Sun excused herself and went to sleep. Soon after Hye Sun left, Kim Jun and Min Jung both went to sleep as well.

They all had a good night's rest.



Hyun Joong and the rest woke up early in the morning, had breakfast, and headed out to the airport to go back to Korea. They were all excited to go back to Seoul and see their friends again, they couldn't wait to get there. 

They arrived at the airport 20 minutes early so they had to sit around and wait for their preparations for the flight. The 20 minutes passed by slowly and they called out for their flight, they went in line so they can have themselves and their passports checked; soon after, they went into another place to have their belongings checked. After that, they finished and waited for the rest to be checked. Short minutes after, everyone was checked so they got onto a bus to get to their plane. They went on the plane and placed their small belongings in the small spaces above them. Everyone was seated and buckled up, so the flight was able to take off. 

The 5 of them slept almost throughout the whole flight. They arrived to Korea in the morning, they had plenty of time to enjoy before meeting with Min Ho. They decided to have their own little tour with only the five of them. 

They walked around everywhere and ate their favorite food, fruits, and sweets. They didn't realize that it was almost 5 pm. They all headed for the place they're supposed to meet Min Ho.



Hye Sun was working and checking the clock every now and then, the hours passed by slowly and it was almost 5 pm now. She took off her gown and closed the clinic for the day, she headed out to meet with Min Ho. 



Min Ho was already at the cafeteria where he's supposed to meet Hye Sun and the guys, he waited and kept waiting. Hye Sun arrived first and sat down. 

"Hello miss" Min Ho smiled and bowed his head politely at her. 

"Hello" she bowed her head back. 

"So, what is it that you ha-" she didn't even finish her sentence when she came in contact with Hyun Joong's eyes and she quickly stood up both looking at each other confusedly