A little too long

Long Distance Relationship

After a lot of trying to convince Kim Jun and Kim Bum that Hye Sun wasn't crazy, they hung up and waited to see Jung Min. 

The doctors allowed them to go in only for ten minutes so he could rest and get well soon. He's waking up and going back to sleep, but he's okay.

Only four can go in and there are six... Hye Sun felt sad that she couldn't see him, but she didn't want to show it because she didn't want the brothers to feel guilty… she sat on a chair as the brothers talked.. 



The doctor said that only four of us can go in... But there are six of us and all of us want to see him... Hyun Joong thought

He looked to his right and saw that Hye Sun who was trying not to show how sad she felt... he looked at his brothers.

"Guys... I think that I'll see him later, let Noona go in instead of me okay?" he whispered

They all looked at Hye Sun and back at him..."would you stop calling her 'Noona'? Because she's not your Noona!!!" Kyu Jung hissed at his Hyung.

Hyun Joong turned his face and sighed..."tell Noona that she'll be going in instead of me." he started to walk away leaving a hurt expression on his brothers' faces.

"Why does he have to act like that? We all know that he loves her..." Young Saeng whispered as he looked at Hye Sun

"He’s such a stubborn head... he'll do whatever he wants to do listening to no one..." Kyu Jung said angrily.

"Should we tell Noona that she's going in?" Hyung Jun asked looking at his two brothers, both nodded.

They walked over to Hye Sun..."Noona, you're coming in with us... so are you ready to go in now?" Kyu Jung asked her

Hye Sun looked at them and didn't see Hyun Joong..."it's okay guys... I can see him later... you four have been waiting for this ever since it happened... you should all go in and I promise that I'll be okay…" she said smiling warmly.

"Noona... Hyun Joong Hyung is not going to change his mind... so please save the time and just come in with us." Kyu Jung said.

Hye Sun didn't know what to say, she sighed and nodded, knowing that arguing will lead to nowhere... "Okay~~~" she said smiling weakly.



Ji Hye just stood there and saw what happened... she heard what the brothers said to each other, and what they said to Hye Sun... She was touched and a bit jealous of how much they loved her… "She is a really nice and warm person and she deserved all their love"... she thought.

When they went into the room, Ji Hye started to search for Hyun Joong and she found him in the hospital garden. He was sitting on the porch and looking at the sky... she walked towards him and sat next to him.

They sat there silently until Ji Hye broke the silence "Hyun Joong-ssi~~~ can I ask you a question?"

He didn't even move a muscle when he answered her "yes... go ahead."

"Were you in a relationship with Hye Sun-ssi?" she asked rapidly

Hyun Joong quickly looked at her, shocked at her question..."Excuse me?"

"Were you in a relationship with Hye Sun-ssi?" she asked again

Hyun Joong closed his eyes, frustrated because he didn't want anyone to interfere with his personal life..."it's none of your business…" he stood up and walked away without looking back.

Ji Hye felt hurt... she also felt stupid for asking a question like that... her eyes started tearing and she just sat there…



Jung Min was lying on the bed and waiting to see the people that he loved and was waiting for all this time. The door opened and Kyu Jung entered first, Young Saeng second, Hyung Jun third, Hye Sun fourth, and no one else... "Where was Hyun Joong Hyung?" he thought as they approached. 

They came and stood next to him, huge smiles on their faces, they hugged him and couldn't hide their happiness... they started talking and talking...

"How are you feeling Jung Min Hyung?" Hyung Jun asked him a little worried.

"I'm doing great to see you guys again." he smiled warmly "but where's Hyung?" he asked them confusedly.

Kyu Jung just sighed and stayed quiet, Young Saeng was the one to answer "the doctor only allowed four of us to come in and see you so he decided to not see you now because he wanted Noona to see you because she was really worried and she missed you a lot..." Young Saeng almost ran out of breath by the time he finished explaining, he looked at Hye Sun and gave her a reassuring smile.

Jung Min nodded his head and understood his Hyung’s actions. He looked at Hye Sun while giving her a warm smile, “I’m glad he made that decision Noona.” He smiled and blinked once to reassure her even more.



 

Hyun Joong was on his way to the main lobby so he could at least get some food in his empty stomach. He hasn’t eaten for days now… He ordered a slice of pizza with a soft drink and some parmesan cheese on the side. He waited for the order to be finished and payed the cashier its worth; he also gave him a five dollar tip. He found an empty spot where he can sit and started eating quietly.

 

Ji Hye walked to the main lobby and saw Hyun Joong sitting alone while eating; she hesitated to go to him but decided to talk to him in the end. She approached him, “can I please have a seat?” she spoke quietly. Hyun Joong nodded and gestured his hand to the seat across from him, “Want to eat anything?” she gave it a thought then shook her head; Hyun Joong only nodded and went back to eating. Ji Hye sat uneasily in her chair, “Oppa… I-I’m sorry about my question earlier… I didn’t mean to upset you at all…” her head hung low while speaking. Hyun Joong wiped his lips and looked at her, “It’s okay… don’t worry about it… I’m really sorry for how I behaved… I’m willing to answer your question if you still want to know” He gave her a soft, sweet smile and she nodded at him also smiling.

 

Hyun Joong started telling her of how he first met Hye Sun and how special she seemed to be; he told her about their time together and how they had to separate. He kept telling her how they kept contacting each other for a long period of time. He went on and on about his love for her and how he wants everything to go back to normal. He told her how much he regrets breaking up with Hye Sun because he only wants her close to him. He kept talking nonstop about her and Ji Hye could see the bright yet somehow sad smile on his face; she couldn’t shake the jealousy feeling out of her. Hyun Joong stopped talking and looked at Ji Hye, “Have you ever been in love?” he asked her. She slowly nodded and let out a deep sigh, “I have indeed… He’s a really nice guy… his name is SiWon. We broke up not long ago because of this distance… It’s killing me” Hyun Joong understood her well, he hated the distance so much that he would do anything just to be closer to Hye Sun.

 

They talked for what seemed like forever, Hyun Joong finished his food and asked her if she wanted to go with him and check on the others, “Absolutely” her answer was.



 

 It was time for Jung Min to sleep so Hye Sun and the brothers were kicked out of the room politely by a nurse.

 

All were really happy that they were able to see Jung Min at last; they were relieved and couldn’t really describe how they felt at the current moment. They just felt really, really good.

 

Hyun Joong and Ji Hye came through the door and greeted the others. Hyun Joong glanced quickly at Hye Sun while she didn’t look at him at all; he just sat down and asked about his brother’s condition.

 

Young Saeng told him that he was doing better and everything was really good. Hyun Joong was happy to hear that when the doctor came in.

 

“Sorry to interrupt but I need to tell you some news” He calmly spoke.

 

All looked at each other worried and listened carefully. The doctor looked at them and gave out a small laugh.

 

“Don’t worry, it’s good news” They all relaxed and had their smiles back on.

 

“Are you going to tell us the news doctor?” Ji Hye spoke

 

“Of course, so after checking out Jung Min’s condition, we found out that he can go home in a couple of days from now. We won’t release him in these two to three days though because we need to keep an eye on him in case there’s something that didn’t grab our attention”

 

“That sounds great doctor, thanks for confirming us” Hyun Joong smiled at the doctor.

 

“No problem young man and thank you all for giving me your time. You guys can go home and come back in the morning; he will be just fine you don’t have to worry” They nodded at him as he left the room.

 

“I think that you guys should go home and get some rest, I will stay here for now” Kyu Jung said smiling. Hyun Joong tried to stay, but there was no use in convincing his younger brother into going home and resting; he gave up on even trying and just agreed. They all went home to rest.  

 



 

So Eun was trying to get the babies to sleep again after they woke up about six times already; they keep wanting to eat. Kim Bum was already asleep after an exhausting day; he didn’t seem to know what was happening around him.

 

So Eun was finally able to get the kids to sleep and she went back to sleep herself.

 



 

Min Jung was released from the hospital and sleeping at home, Kim Jun laid besides her and felt himself smiling at the thought that Jung Min is still alive. He almost couldn’t believe it; he was relieved as he closed the lamp lights and put his head on the pillow. He was asleep within minutes.