6.

Picking up the pieces (SEQUEL TO HOMEWRECKER)

I was so confused. On one side I was still struggeling with the fact that I was really ed up, and on the other side I was having a hard time trying to hate Yunho. It became so hard, that I started to avoid him again. He picked up on it pretty fast, since every time he came in to the room I was in, I suddenly left it. We had gone from being mortal enimies to me becoming totally insecure around him... I was such a pathetic loser. I think we both agreed on that! 

"okay that's it" Yunho said loudly one day, as I was getting up to leave the room. I turned around and looked at him. "What?" I said, looking at the ground. "Why are you avoiding me? Have I done something to put you off or what? I don't even know what I have done, since you won't even look at me!" He said as I lifted my gaze to meet him. I opened my mouth to say something, but no words came out. I just turned around and went in to my room. When the door was closed I fell against it falling to the ground. "What is wrong with me? I don't know what to tell him, since I don't even know what the hell is wrong with me! God Dammit Minhee!!" I cursed at myself, hitting my head. 

----

It was night. It was the 5th week I had been with Yunho and it had been wierd for around 1 week. I had no freaking clue about what the hell was happening to me, and I was stuck somewhere between trusting Yunho and hating all men on this earth. After what Jaejoong put me through, my trust in people totally dissapeared. I was certain that all men were the same... But then came Yunho... that idiot came and protected me against people and was there when I needed someone. He made me question if all men where the same, but I was still broken... I still lacked trust, even in Yunho. I had let him in, but not completly, since I was afraid of the consequenses. I was afraid of him leaving too.

I was alone again, since Yunho had to go to the store. I was, again, watching dramas and paid little attention, since I had a lot of things on my mind. It took me a while to figure out that my phone was ringing. I looked at the display but it said unknown number. I knew I shouldn't have, but I answered. 

"Hello" I said.

".............."

"Uhm. Hello, is someone there?" I asked again, not getting an answer

"Minhee"

I froze. I knew that voice. I knew that voice all to well. I didn't know how to answer. 

"Hi Minhee. It's been a while" Jaejoong spoke.

I still didn't answer.

"I know we are not on good terms at the moment, but can you please meet me? I need to talk to you. I need to apoligize"

I was stunned. Jaejoong, the man who had left me for his wife, the man who said he loved me... wanted to apoligize?

"Please. Meet me at the Sweet Hill Café in 30 minutes. I will be waiting for as long as it takes, just please... come."

I had already put the phone down on the table and was in the midst of trying to breathe. This was not the time to have another meltdown. I tried to calm myself, but it apparently had little effect, since I still couldn't breathe. 

Why did he need to show up in my life again? why? Just when I was beginning to feel better. 

----

NO ONE'S POV

"Minhee I'm hoo..." Was all Yunho said, when he later walked in to the apparently empty apartment. He walked around trying to find her, but she was nowhere to be found. He started to panic. Started to imagine all the horrible things that could've happened to her. He hurridly pulled out his cell, ready to call in everyone to find her. Then he saw the note on the table, which made him put his phone away.

Yunho
Jaejoong called me
Went to Sweet Hill Café to meet him
Please. Come and find me. 
I need you

- Minhee

He was already out the door.

"Please let her be okay" He muttered to himself.

----

I walked in to the café. Nervously rubbing my hands against each other. I had no idea how I would react when I saw him again. I just really hoped Yunho would be here soon. I looked around, trying to spot him. I froze. There he was. Just sitting in a stall at the back, sipping on coffee. I couldn't move, nor could I breathe. He looked up and our eyes met. He suddenly stood up. I finally found the courage to go towards him.

I stood a few feet away from him and was still trying to breathe... with little luck. 

"Hi Minhee" He said finally, looking me in the eyes. 

"............." I still said nothing

"It's been a while."

----

Hello my lovely readers! I just thought I should write a small chap whilst wating for my bus!!

GASP!! THE RETURN OF JAEJOONG!! Please keep supporting my story! I love you all!! 

Oh and FYI - If any of you are following my other story "Im Alive" I just want to let you know I will probably not put up the first chap for a while since life is crazy at the moment!