1.

Picking up the pieces (SEQUEL TO HOMEWRECKER)

My nam is Kim Minah. I am the girl who everyone hated. The girl who was called homewrecker. The girl who made a married man commit a sin. For others, this is who I am. I can now say "what a ing lie". None of this was me. It's crazy how people forget that it takes 2 people to have an affair, not just one. Apparently I was the one who was easiest to get to, so people naturally went after me, since I was an "easy target" for their hatred. I had no job, was disowned by my parents and lost a great deal of my friends. I was both broke, heartbroken and lost after the affair went public.  As you can imagine I was in "deep ". 

I really didn't know how I was going to be able to get out of all these problems, until... That's when he showed up.

--

"You are such a pathetic excuse for a human being Kim Minah"

I was standing in the middle of the street, head bowed and was in the middle of recieving what was one of many fits. I now got them on a regular basis. apparently I wasn't able to walk down the street to shop at a market without being confronted. I now just took as it was normal. I no longer tried to plead my case to anyone. No one ever listened anyways. 

"So... Why do you still show your face on the streets, huh? you should know it's a sin for someone like you to even walk on the same pavement as everybody else." I didn't even know this woman. I think she is either related to Jae or his wife. I don't really care, since it makes no diffrence who insults me. 

Apparently she didn't like me looking at the ground, so she grabbed my chin and forced me to look at her. She studied my face, full of disgust. I did nothing to prevent her from doing it. I looked up at her, still expressionless "It's not like this will make anything diffrent. I'm already dead. Nothing you say can make anyone think lesser of me, than I do about myself." She looked at me, suprised at my statement. "So if we're done here, I have things to do". I said, bowed slightly and went on my way. 

--

I was sitting on a rooftop of a building. I didn't really matter which one. Just one of the biggest in Seoul. This was the only place I could really breathe. Up there, among the clouds. The only place where I was judgement free. This was my favorite place. And what better way to die, than on ones favorite place. I was already sitting on the edge of the roof, with my feet dangling of the building. I had been sitting here for the last hour. I was taking in the sight. Seoul at night was really a remarkable sight. I was happy that this was going to be the last thing I saw before I left this earth. I sighed and wiped a tear away from my face. 

I was taking the cowardly way out, but I couldn't take anymore. There is a limit to how much a person can take and mine had been reached long ago. I was just an empty shell now. I had nothing left to give. I just wanted to get out of this world to a place where I could have peace. 

"You know It's pretty dangerous to sit at the edge" A voice suddenly said. I turned my head slightly to see a tall figure leaning against the door. It was a man, but his face was only enlightneded by his ciggarette. I turned around again, looking over seoul. "It's beautiful up here. The only free space in a big city" I said while closing my eyes. He walked over and sat down besides me, took out a ciggarette from his pack and offered me one. "I might as well. It will be my last pleasure" I said lifeless and turned it on. The smoke stinged in my lungs, but I didn't mind it. 

"So... What are you doing up here. I guess you're not just up here to see seoul after dark huh?" He said, looking at me. "No, I am up here, because I am going to throw myself off of this building". I said it so straigthforward, since I was okay with this fate. "I am going to kill myself" The man looked at me, while smoke came out of his mouth. "well, since you are going to do that, how about I stay until you have gone?" He stretched out his hand for me to take. I was contemplating wheter or not to take it, but... It would be nice spending my last moments with a stranger. I took his hand, but I soon found out what a huge mistake it was. 

I was now laying on the ground with him on top of me, cuffing my hands. I screamed and screamed. "JUST LET ME DIE! PLEASE, PLEASE JUST LET ME DIE!".

In the end I ended up blacking out, because of my screaming.

"Just let me die".