Epiloge

Picking up the pieces (SEQUEL TO HOMEWRECKER)

I did love Yunho, but I just couldn't stay with him. He reminded me of everything I never wanted to go back to. Even though he was an amazing human being and only did good things for me, I knew I would never be able to look away from the fact that he was there because of the stupid decisions I had taken. Him and me meeting was a culmination of the affair, my conflicted feelings towards Jaejoong and my low thoughts about myself. He picked up the pieces when I was broken and fixed me. He was the first person to never doubt my intentions and actually listen to me. And for that I will be forever grateful for what he's done for me. I really will. As selfcentered it sounds, I love myself more than  I love him and for once, I needed to put me before anyone else.

 

I ended up leaving Seoul and moved to Busan, where my aunt lived. She was shunned from our family because she ended up falling in love with a woman. She took me in and helped me get back on my feet. The first few months I worked part time in a grocery store, and went to therapy 4 times a week. Me and my therapist Dr. Park worked on getting me emotionally stable again. It was hard, and I was frustrated but it was worth it. After 2 months I was ready to cut back on therapy to once every 2 weeks. I got a full time job at a newspaper as a journalist. It wasn't nearly on the same page as Seoul Weekly, where I had worked before, but I got to do what I loved, and was happy doing it. After getting my first paycheck I rented a small apartment in the centre of town. It wasn't anything grand, and there was an odd smell in the bathroom, but  I actually kind of liked it. It was mine and it felt like home. It was everything I needed.

 

For someone who was emotionally unstable, I was doing quite well, and after a 1½ years I was actually happy again. I was completely stopped my therapy. I was working full time for the newspaper, where I got a decent wage. I had managed to get to a point where life didn't actually anymore. I was now actually enjoying taking strolls down the street and drinking coffee by the dock. As you can hear… I was pretty ing pleased with my new life in Busan. I was just what I needed, I will never ever regret leaving Seoul. When I came to Busan I found myself again, and found out what it's like to really enjoy living. To enjoy the smell of the sea and the dry breeze in the summertime. I learned to smile again.

 

And about love… I was also renewed in that area.

 

I never did go back to Seoul, and Yunho never contacted me again. I think he knew it was never going to happen. He let me go, and I'm sure he found somebody who can give him the things he needed, which I couldn't. I wish him all the best, and hope that he has found someone who can be his other half.

 

I, on the other hand was single and normal for the first time in a very long time. I was happy suddenly being commitment free. It was actually not as scary as I thought it would be, and that I was actually good at being single. Slowly I build up my broken psych and through that I got my self esteem back. And suddenly I was able to talk to men again. And go on dates. And kiss. And… well other stuff. I had been dating this one guy. His name is Junsu. He was… nice. We have been dating for 6 months, and I was finally taking it slow. It took me 3 months before I would kiss him. But he waited, and that just made me even more sure that he was a good guy.

 

So I guess you can say that life is now pretty amazing. Everything has fallen into place, and I am just going with the flow of things I think. I am no longer a screwes up psych ward person, but a functional human being. I am now Editor-in-chief at a big Busan paper, which is pretty awesome, and I have a boyfriend, who isn't a dickhead. So I guess you can say that I am no longer broken. My broken pieces were put back together. And now I can just look forward to the future. 

 

A/N:

omg ... my story is finished! I would just like to give a huge thank you to anyone who has read and liked this story! It has taken me way too long to upload this last chapter, but I hope it's an okay ending to this sequel! But thanks for liking this story and subscribing! I will be forever grateful! 

Love ya guys!

hA7F3BC7F