2.

Picking up the pieces (SEQUEL TO HOMEWRECKER)

I woke up strapped in a bed in a white room. I was suicidal not crazy geez... My head was pounding like a maniac, and I could only see the white, which surrounded me. I tried to speak but my throat was too dry. 

"a-ah, don't try to speak before you have gotten some water". I froze. I reckognized the voice. It belonged to the man, who yesterday broke me even more. He put some water on my table and urged me to drink it. I looked at him like he was retarded, since I was literally strapped to the bed. I locked my gaze to the ceiling.

"My name is Yunho, I'm a police officer, and you probably remember me from last night. You are currently in the hospitals psych ward, since they feel you are a danger to yourself - hence being strapped to the bed." He said and eyed the straps around my wrists.

I still looked up into the ceiling while he talked. I don't remember anything else he said, other than when he finished. "......so if you have anything you would like to talk about, I am willing to listen". I turned my head against him and got his attention.

"I hate you. You should have let me die" His eyes widened, and I turned my head back, starring at the ceiling, whilst a single tear trickled down.

--

Apparently what Yunho had told me was that he had been assigned to work with me - basically it meant he was going to stalk me around for some time to see if I attempted to jump off other buildings, or cut an apple with a knife.

"See you are a special case" He had come the day after I had woken up and he was sitting like nothing had happened. "Officers don't usually follow cases like yours around, but since you have apparently tried the same stunt 3 times before in the last 6 months, they consider you a "danger to yourself and the citizens around you"", so you get me for the next 3 months. And trust me... I'm not happy about this either".

I hadn't said a word to him since he came in. I had nothing to say. All had been said. I just kept starring into the ceiling, in which I had counted the lines of at least 3 times.

Yunho Sighed and stood up. "Listen.. I am assigned to be with you all the time, so please.. make this easy, okay?" I didn't answer. I think he took it as his sign to leave because suddenly I was alone again.

--

I Had been in the psych ward for about 2 weeks. The only improvement was that I was now allowed out of being strapped to the bed. I was in a room with nothing. just white. I has no windows, since I might jump. I had no sharp object, because I might cut myself. I had nothing.

I sat on my bed "This is ing ridiculous" I murmered to myself. "Well, that's what you get for being suicidal" I looked at the door to find Yunho there. He was standing in the doorway, holding to cups of coffee "Oh, I'm allowed coffee? What if I try and choke myself on it, huh?" I snapped at him. "Well, actually... no. You aren't supposed to have it, but I figured you could use some caffeine." He said and handed me the cup. I stared at the hot fluid, not sure if I should drink it or not. In the end I decided on the latter. 

Oh yeah. Yunho. He was a real pain in my . He was with me all day, everyday. I wasn't allowed to go to the bathroom without him inspecting it first, because "I might have hidden something in there to kill myself with". I still didn't talk to him, but I did utter sarcastic comments now and then, otherwise I still hated him.

I hated him with every fiber in my body. He stood for everything I didn't have. Indurance... Strength... Positivity. Qualities I had not had for a long time. 

We sat there in my completely white room, in silence. 

"Okay, I am tired of silence." He suddenly exclaimed. I looked up "I have been okay with your depressed "I don't want to talk"-thing, but you can't keep silent forever. You need to talk about your problems a-" "~stop" I said. I didn't look up, but my hands where gripping my hospital pyjamas tight "You can't come in to this room- into my life like this. I never asked for your help and I never will. I don't need anything from you and certainly not you prying into my life. I am fine with you for the next 3 months. That doesn't mean I will talk to you, it doesn't mean I will acknowledge you. You are just there. So just be silent and stay the hell out of my buisness... my life" I snapped. He looked at me with wide eyes, but stood up and walked out. 

I sat in a corner, holding my legs that night. 

Nothing would ever be the same. 

Never. 

--

Hai Thure... 

I hope you liked the 2nd chap.

Im not really sure how long of a story this will be, but with my story planned, there won't be more than 10 chaps.

but thanks for reading this^^

tumblr_mbz26qqrrq1qgzngs.gif

Oh.. and just a Yunho gif, to get "IN DA MOOD"

tumblr_md0tlfbHPV1rzpicbo1_400.gif