N : Worried

VIXX Drabbles

 

 
"Remember to eat! And wash your laundry, pay your rent too. Don't forget to contact me everyday! Don't keep eating instant ramen! And re—"
 
"I get it, I get it. Hakyeon oppa, you don't have to keep nagging." I cut him off, slightly edged by his never ending rambling.
 
"B-but! I'm just worried for you!" he argued back, cupping my cheeks with his warm hands.
 
"I get it. But I'll only be going for a couple of months, you're making it sound like I'm going away for years!"
 
"Okay... But are you sure you didn't forget anything else?" he insisted, a frown forming on his face.
 
"No, oppa, I'm fine. Be careful too, yeah? Take care of my lil' brother for me."
 
He nodded earnestly, pulling me into a tight embrace and not moving an inch until I started protesting. Reluctantly, he gently pulled his arms away from my waist and looked me in the eye.
 
"I'll miss you."
 
I nodded in response, not quite meeting his gentle eyes.
 
"A-actually.. I think I might've forgotten something." my voice wobbled.
 
His eyebrows shot up; his eyes wider than saucers.
 
"What did you forget?"
 
"This."
 
I wound my arms around his neck, pulling close and firmly pressing my lips onto his. Slowly, I let go and gave him the only smile could muster before waving goodbye to him.
 
Swiftly, I turned and didn't look back, knowing that I wouldn't be able to leave if I saw his face. I scampered into the departure hall just as a tear found it's way down my cheek.
 
"I'll miss you too." I whispered, clutching my passport tight.
 
 
A/N: I decided to finally get round to writing one with N, so here you go! Sorry for my irregular updates ><"