Ravi : Sleeping Beauty

VIXX Drabbles

 

 
She sighed inwardly at the sleeping figure, great, time to wake that sleepyhead.
 
"Oppa~" she called gently.
 
Not even the slightest hint of movement came from his resting body.
 
"Oppa~" she persisted.
 
Still no movement from sleeping beauty.
 
She tried again. "Wonsik oppa."
 
He turned in his sleep, a loud snore escaping from his mouth.
 
"Wonsik oppa!" she finally shouted at him, bonking a pillow on his head.
 
"Eurghh..." he mumbled loudly, wincing.
 
The pillow came down on his head again, mercilessly.
 
"Wake up," she muttered, a slight edge in her voice.
 
Oblivious to her tone he muttered, "Urh... Five morrr minu-"
 
"Kim wonsik, please." she continued firmly, cutting his words off. "Your afternoon nap lasted nearly five hours."
 
"Ookay," he mumbled after a short pause, finally awake enough to process what she was saying.
 
A small, satisfied smile tugged on her lips as the tall man hauled himself upright and staggered, bleary-eyed, towards her. 
 
He yawned. "I'm hungry." he stated, still in a state of semi-consciousness.
 
She rolled her eyes at the not-so-foreign scene, playfully smacking his shoulder in annoyance. She swore there wasn't a single person she knew, who slept as much and as heavily as her boyfriend.
 
 
A/N: okay, this was just plain crappy... ._. I'm sorry T.T I'll do some touch ups when I have the time.