Leo : Beach

VIXX Drabbles

 

Clear waters, soft white sand, and quiet time with him. Nothing could be better. I closed my eyes in content as I walked ahead of  him along the shore. 
 
It was silent save for the lapping waves splashing around our ankles.
 
As I continued strolling aimlessly, the splashing behind me stopped suddenly. Confused, I turned around. 
 
To be met with cold water. 
 
"Yah, Jung Taekwoon!" I retorted, to which he replied with a smirk. 
 
I reached down but he beat me to it and hurled more water at me. Wincing, I hurriedly directed numerous tiny splashes at him. To my dismay, only the bottom of his shirt was damp and he hadn't even winced. Instead, his face held an expression of faint amusement. 
 
"It's not fair how much taller and stronger you are..." I trailed off, complaining with a slight pout. 
 
He came from behind, circling his toned arms around my waist and resting them gently against me as he leaned his head on mine. 
 
"Don't be mad..."
 
I remained silent.
 
"Don't be mad at me..."
 
I continued feigning annoyance.
 
"I'm sorry, it's 'cause you're just so cute to tease," he whispered as I turned a faint shade of red.
 
"A-apology accepted..." I muttered, trying to appear calm.
 
He slipped the towel he had off his neck, wrapping it around my shoulders, before he wrapped his arms round me once more.
 
"Don't want you catching a cold,"
 
Smiling, he leaned towards my cheek, giving me a light peck. Then, he turned his head towards the horizon, looking at the hues of pink and orange in the sky.
 
"It's beautiful," I gasped.
 
Entwining our fingers, we continued further up shore.
 
 
 
A/N: this was actually my first ever drabble, so I hope it was okay, and all comments and feedback are greatly appreciated :) it needed some tweaking so I wrote a Ken drabble and put it up first. I actually got inspiration for this when I went on holiday XD