Chapter 72

Remind Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 72

 

“I thought you said no one would be hurt!” –Doo Jun yelled at Yoseob after knowing about how his plan turned out.

“Oops. I guess I just missed calculations…” –Yoseob shrugged indifferently.

Gikwang could only look from sidelines; it was evident that after what happened he felt very guilty. The only thing he needed was the money, he wasn’t expecting for it to turn like this. 

“I let you have the chance to lead something and you almost killed someone? How’d you think that would’ve turned out if she hadn’t been pushed?” –Doo Jun reasoned furiously.

Yoseob had his eyes fixed away, lost and eerie. “But the purpose of the plan worked, didn’t it?”

The leader was at a loss of words, that’s when he realized that there was something wrong with his old friend. The way he looked, the way he spoke, his friend had changed a lot.

“You’re out of your mind… You’re losing your time Yoseob. Do you think you'll get your revenge on him by doing this? She’s not going to give you the time of day by doing things like this. You should just move on and forget about all this before it’s too late and you do something you regret.”

Yoseob scoffed. “Forget about all this?” –He then looked at Doo Jun with piercing eyes. “You know I’m not the only one with a reason to hate them, or did you already forget how she ruined you and how he betrayed us?” –He tried to instigate rage on the leader over events from the past.

Gikwang was very confused, some truths were uncovering before him, and he did not like it one bit.

One of the boys seemed to have been blinded by revenge and the rage of one-sided love, and the other by greed.

“Unlike you, I’m over that. If you think I’m going to help you now then think again…” –Doo Jun narrowed his eyes at Yoseob who was not even reacting at his words. –“You’re not going to get away from this easily.”

“Oh, do you think you can go now, leave and rat me out?"-He gave a step closer to the leader and with piercing eyes he warned. -"Remember, that if you do, then every little thing you’ve done will come back to you. If I fall, then you’re coming right down with me.”

Then he reminded the leader of a very important detail.

“How do you think your parents are going to react to that in the situation they’re at? Do you really want to lose the little you have left now…?”

Doo Jun felt wronged by the person he thought was his loyal friend; his family already had it bad with the press and the court because of their decisions, and adding this to the fire would only make things worse for them. Yoseob chuckled at his friend’s dismay. He had him right where he wanted him, just like he used to have him in the past.

Yoseob patted Doo Jun’s cheek and smirked and walked past him.

“Come Gikwang. We have work to do.”

 

--

The next day

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter