Chapter 4

Remind Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys! (:

I took a little time to update, but I'm only writing when I'm feeling a bit well to do so. I'm still recovering, but feeling so much better (:

Thanks so much for the sweet comments you guys left and for waiting patiently on me! :D

Enjoy!

 

Chapter 4

 

“Camping trip this summer…” –Sarah read the announcement in the bulletin board.

“Camping trip?” –You asked now taking a look at the paper.

“Yeah, it seems like a fun idea.” –Sarah replied. –“I want to go!”

You read the announcement again. A camping trip… Is this camping trip supposed to happen? You wondered as you pointed at the requirements with your index finger.

“We should totally go ____-ah! It’s just for a week. It will help you relax a little.” –Sarah said as she massaged your shoulders from behind.

“I think I will…” –You responded thoughtfully, mostly thinking if he would go to the trip.

Sarah squealed and hugged you from behind. “Yes! It’s going to be so much fun! You have to bring your camera along to take more photos for the scrapbook.”

She was truly happy to get some fun time together with you, especially because it would help you refresh your mind from all the drama lately. She also reminded you of the very important High School scrapbook. So you were actually glad she brought it up. You patted her arm and tried to loosen it from you.

“Yes I will! Now let me go. We need to get going.”

She let go and walked next to you towards the class room. As you arrived there you felt your heart stop a little.

“Sarah…? Do you have a new classmate?” –You asked concerned not keeping your eyes from the pair leaning against the wall.

She turned around you tilting her head. “Not that I’m aware of, why?”

“Oh. But who’s that girl over there?” –You pointed at them. She followed the direction of your hand.

“Ah! That’s Yeon Ae… She’s not that new, she got transferred in the beginning of this semester.”

You observed them as he showed her something in the book they were sharing and she nodded and smiled at him. How she responded so comfortably at him and he would look at her when she spoke.

“Really? How come I hadn’t seen her before?” –You asked trying to avert your sight from them.

“She’s always been kind of a wall flower in our class. She doesn’t speak much.”

Uncomfortably you looked slightly at them, and she was saying something to him. You chuckled softly more to cover up how you were feeling. “She seems pretty talkative to me.”

“Well, since he got assigned by our teacher to be her tutor, she only talks to him.” –She said glancing at them. –“She’s only close to him. I even heard that the only people that have heard her sing are the school faculty. I still haven’t heard her though. She’s never given anyone but him the time of day.”

Again you looked at them and slowly felt your heart sinking, no matter how much you wanted to tell yourself that there was nothing more than just a class mate relationship between them both, you kept feeling more down. Sarah noticed your sudden silence.

“____-ah. You okay?” –She placed her hand on your arm.

“Yes, I am. I was just thinking about the audition in the afternoon, I’m a little nervous. Speaking of it, I should get going.” –You excused yourself. –“By the way, don’t wait for me at lunch today, I have a meeting.”

“Alright, I’ll call you later.”

You walked away from her, walking by Youngjae who instantly noticed you. His head shot up to you but Yeon Ae’s voice caught his attention back again.

 

As for Sarah she noticed your sudden weird behavior since you asked about Yeon Ae. She kept her eyes on you until you left and then back at the pair who was still standing by the wall. She shook her head trying to push away any thought, and walked into the class room.

--

What role does this girl play in this story? Nobody mentioned her in the future… These are the kind of things that make me wonder about my past. That makes me fearful for some reason.  You couldn’t get your mind straight as the audition passed by; you couldn’t get him off your mind. No doubt, you were feeling sort of jealous about the girl that was next to him. You sighed as you buried yourself even more in your chair.

You were looking at the stage where the auditions had begun for a while now. The students who auditioned had to act out at least two scenes and try to impress the jury. But your mind was elsewhere but there. That was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter