Chapter 25

Remind Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 25

 

By the end of the week they spent in the camp things went calm in a way, except for the fact that the search was done and they found nothing that could take the blame away from Youngjae. Since Sarah stepped out for him, they decided to let him go with a warning, and if anything else happened and he was involved he’d get his position in the group for the music project taken away, plus he could get into more serious trouble.

But Sarah kept her promise to what she was capable of doing and Youngjae wasn’t going to be punished. What had happened with Sarah’s guitar was spread as a warning to every single student. And Youngjae’s case got the attention of everyone. Many students were on his side, but there were also the people who were against him, and some of them talked about him behind his back.

But he didn’t let them take the best of him since he still had real friends by his side, and Daehyun did his part to testify on his favor along with you. And although it wasn’t much you could do, for him was enough.

 

--

 

The trip came to an end and it was time for you all to go back home. Everyone was talking loud saying their anecdotes from the camping trip, and also little things they learned in the small classes they offered. It had been too long weeks for you and you felt so relieved that it was already over. You sat back in your seat going through the photos you needed to print out for your scrap book, and Sarah who already seemed to be much more tranquil was helping you choose.

You had avoided bringing up Doo Joon until she felt like talking about it, so for now you tried to keep things at ease as they already were.

“So what do you plan to do on the days we have left of vacation?” –You asked Sarah.

She looked up and hummed. “Well… Most probably catch up with my mother, I bet she’s feeling lonely without me. What about you?”

You adjusted yourself more comfortably in your seat and answered. “Catch up with my parents… But most importantly… Sleep! I feel like I haven’t slept anything in ages! I miss my bed.”

Sarah chuckled and leaned back and looked at you resting her head on the seat. “Me too…” –She yawned as she spoke.

You both had some hectic moments at camp, it was fun nonetheless, but it was tiring and there was only a small amount of time unti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter