Chapter 24

Remind Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 24

 

 

“___-ah!” –Daehyun called for you.

You quickly rushed to him hoping he could help.

“Daehyun! I am so glad to see you right now!” –You said out of impulse.

Daehyun felt concerned about your words and saw your desperate state. “Did something happen?”

“Youngjae… He needs our help right now.” –That left him in surprise.

“W-wait what happened?”

“He’s being accused of the sabotage… And they are questioning him right now…” –You pointed at the office he was.

“Accused? B-but why?” –He said now walking ahead towards the office.

“They found his cutter in our cabin and it was filled with the wood from the guitar, so they took him in.” –You followed him. –“They won’t let anyone in until they finish… They didn’t even let me in.”

“How did this even happen?” –Daehyun snapped out suddenly. It was a rare side of him you had not seen before.

You were taken aback by his reaction, but it was understandable, since if Sarah was in Youngjae’s position you’d probably be furious.

“They found his cutter in our cabin… A-and… When he saw it he just blurted out innocently it was his… H-he didn’t even think about it…” –You tried to explain.

“He had lost that thing! It’s obvious someone stole it…” –Daehyun replied clenching his fist.

You tried for him to calm down. “Yes! Someone framed him! But both you and I can talk on his behalf… But we just need to wait. The fewer people that know about this the best…”

 

--

 

“I said it wasn’t me!” –Youngjae tried to claim his innocence.

“We have the proof here Youngjae…”

“But you can’t prove I did it! I had lost this earlier and I had spent all afternoon in the infirmary… Ask anyone!” –He crossed his arms glaring at the teacher who kept attempting to get him to ‘come clean.’

“Youngjae, if you didn’t do it then how did this get in…”

“You know what? This is stupid!” –Sarah cut off the teacher. –“We’re just here wasting time over someone who has nothing to do with this.”

Everyone looked at her stunned, especially Youngjae.

“Sarah… This is the object that was used…”

She heaved a deep sigh and rolled her eyes. “You can’t just blame the first person you see just because it’s his… He could've been framed. And I believe he didn’t do it.”

Youngjae was left agape by Sarah’s statement, for all he knew she hated his guts and now she was suddenly siding him.

“He spent all afternoon with my best friend taking care of her then he left to help set up the stage…”

One of the strictest counselors added. “What if he do it on the time he left…”

Sarah shook her head, though she wasn’t sure of what exactly he did on the time he left, she was completely sure it had nothing to do with her guitar.

“I don’t think so.” –She crossed her arms.

Mrs. Lee seeing the tension in the room she decided to intervene, she needed to keep things calm.

“Youngjae, you can tell us and it’ll avoid trouble.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter