Chapter One

Changing Sides
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Dae, your going to be 20 summers old this year," Dae’s father exclaimed.

"So?" Dae asked irritated since he knew to where the conversation was leading to.

"I can marry you off to a nice man and expand Our family" He paused, "Your omma would have been excited as well"

"I don't want to be tied down to another person!" His response brought back memories to His fathers mind. Dae twisted in refusal.

"Don't worry my dear, He is such a nice man, I met him already"

"No! Please appa! I'll do anything just don't marry me off to some stranger" The wind began to stir. These were early signs of his power. It was covered when a servant ran inside. In ROKI*, a sign of maturity is when one gain's there power. Those with no power have no rights. Usually one gets them when they reach 20.

"Someone has just recieved his power, I suggest placing him in a squad today."

"Yes I'll go and see, Do you know what power?"

"Its wind sir," He walked out and Dae followed. He met up with N at the doorway. The two of them are inseperable so It is as if they can find each other no matter what. It tied an unbreakable bond between the two of them.

"Dae, What happened, You look seriously pissed." He stated the obvious.

"Appa arranged a marriage for me" N was Daes brother but he was child of His mother's sister, The two of them were born exactly at the same time and both mothers died giving birth. Ever since, The two of them grew up together and were never seperated ever since.(I hope I didn't confuse any one with this).

"Omo! But why are you frustrated? Aren't you supposed to be excited or somthing?"

"NO! I have to be tied to another person and I have to move out and I would be separated from you. What will happen to you? What will happen to me?" N looked kind of scared now that he realized what is going to happen.

"Well, remember appa told us that Omma's oldest sister left to some planet and escaped?" Dae nodded "We should escape together!"

"N you are a Genius! Lets go now before Its too late."

"No lets get our powers first then we'll leave, for now act yourself, we'll plan things out as time goes by."

~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~

Please log in to read the full chapter