Prologue

Changing Sides
Please log in to read the full chapter

5-ish years before the story's Main characters(Taehee and Taehyung) where born, Just a little backround.

~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~

Paws slid on the wooden floors of the palace, ice daggers flew past the wolf's head, her heart beat sped and she spun around changing back to human form. A pair of figures slowly approached her.

"Now My lady, Lets go with the king where he awaits you,"

"Never, I never agreed to marry him, I will not be part of this!" she spat coldly

"We will ask you this once and only once, Will you come with us in peace or will you force us to use violence?"

"None, I will never go with you people!"

"Its too bad You wield no power of your own," Aron took a step foreward and Suhwa took a step back turning her attention to Aron's partner.

"Karam-ssi, please help me get out of here! Please!"

"I am so sorry Suhwa but I want to make sure your safe, I don't want to see you get in deeper punishment" Aron held a water ball and held Su-hwa down while Karam blew a cool breeze freezing the water in cuff forms.

"I hate you Karam. The only time I needed help from you and you don't help me" her hate rose to a dangerouse level. A tear slid down Karam's cheek. The began dragging her off when her inner hate reached the limit,"I don't want to go!" her voice boomed with her eyes glowing white, she broke the cuffs. She shape shifted to a bear slapping Aron down with one swipe of her paw before any of them had time to react.

'Shapeshifter!' Karam thought.

"Hold her down" Aron screeched once Suhwa shifted back to a human.

"Chill!" Karam threw a wind blade pinning her down by her skin to the nearest wall "Never you traitor" Aron grabbed her before she could pull the blade off her shoulder.

"AAH!" A shr

Please log in to read the full chapter