Chapter Five

Changing Sides
Please log in to read the full chapter

hehehehehehhehehehehheheheh

~

"I smell something, like a human...but it is sort of different."

"Me too," Dae looked around. His ears perked. "Listen! What is that?" N shrugged, and then he heard.

"Foot steps?" A guy appeared out of the corner. His face had a poker face but he was scared based on what the other two strangers felt. Brown hair poked out from the beanie he wore. "Are you Jaehwan?" N asked. He nodded.

"The lady outside wants to see you." He bowed and walked out. The two of them moved to the main entrance.

 

***

 

"This job seems easy." N stated.

"I hope it is, what is it that we will do?"

"I am not quite sure"

"Hello. Do you remember my name?" The young boy asked politely. The two of them nodded in response. "Okay then, I will tell you your jobs and show you around. You guys will be working with me." He smiled in a friendly way.

"He seems nice"

"Seems you never know."

 

~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~

 

A group of 9 walked observant, quiet, listening for abnormalities. Yongguk spoke: "We will split in three to not raise suspicion and to work faster." The group nodded in agreement.

"Move out!" Leo instructed.

 

~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~

 

"This is fun!" N commented when Dae walked in carrying dirty plates.

"Easy for you, your washing here not seeing new people, its scary."

"Seems like you are a little scared of people now" N teased.

"Stop bullying each other, get to work children, we have a full house today, it's saturday noon!" a nearby chef playfully scolded the pair.

"Dae clean table five!" someone yelled. N finished washing and went to stand by Jaehwan who was currently charging and telling people where to sit.

"Good afternoon" N called from the counter when three men walked in and directly towards Jaehwan. N's guts twisted as one caught a glance of Dae. 

Jaehwan finished taking their order. "Please sit at table #12 and I will send someone to clean in a second. Thank you!" They walked away. Dae happened to pass by at that moment. "Go clean table #12 please." N held him back for a second.

"Careful with them three, my break is almost over I'll go help if you need it" Dae nodded before taking off. N watched closely. Dae picked up leftover plates and dropped them off to the kitchen and then returned with a towel and a spray to clean the table. His bangs covering his eyes.

"Okay so Leo hyung told us to signal for any suspision on somebody, so right now lets just note on people who seem to be out of the ordinary."

"Hongbin?"

"Okay" One answered a little annoyed. "Hey how old are you?" Dae froze for a second before slowly rising up from his position from cleaning. He gulped.

"W-why are y-you asking? N HELP ME!" N appeared with a broom stick.

"You look..."

"Your needed in the kitchen. Hurry!" N interfered pushing him in the direction of the kitchen. "Sorry but was there something that you need?" he pushed his hair of out of his eyes.

"No we are fine." One with a deep voice spoke.

"Okay then carry on." N began sweeping. The restaruant emptied slowly. Some left and some came in. The place closed at 9:00pm and staff left at 10. The pair stayed t

Please log in to read the full chapter